All Comments on 'RedEye'

by UTOutdoorGirl

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Nomean_feetNomean_feetalmost 20 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story, great build up of atmosphere and nice description of the action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
its like you were there

really loved the story, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Impressed

One of the best masturbation stories I have read on this site. Keep up the GOOD work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
incredible

i was thinking about this story all day, and had to come home and re-read it! amazing...

amber_now26amber_now26almost 18 years ago
wonderfully done

your story was superbly told.loved the way you shared her thoughts and the way you kept the story so believeable. congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow.

your protagonist reminds me so much of myself that it's spooky. i started masturbating at twelve and i've had a similar experience on the plane when i was fifteen, but was not caught though ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You recreated turbulent memories in my knickers!

well i was all awash with feelings that I have not had since being a new stewardess on a 747. thanks for bringing back memories of something that started when I got scared during turbulence and my fellow stewardess (oh, she was beautiful) hugged me to comfort me... and from there on in it was mile high fun for two in a toilet. sorry to all passengers in our section who pressed for attendance that night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So Horny

I really liked this story... The idea of getting caught really does turn me on, and a plane seems like the perfect place. It made me very very horny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hot

Ohhh i wish while she was fixing the blanket that she would have got down and licked her pussy. Hot story.

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 15 years ago
Very, very nice!

Extremely well-written and erotic.

ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksabout 14 years ago
I Just Came!

One of my great desires is to join the Mile High Club. I fooled around with a stewardess over the Atlantic one night, but although we both came via mutual masturbation, we didn't fuck until the next morning at a hotel in Paris. Love your story, it made me cum all over my hand.

LoveThisHeaven45LoveThisHeaven45over 13 years ago
QE Bob loved the knowledge you imparted to men about female vulva areas.

I really loved the story. But it would have been more interesting, if the attendant would have participated and used her tongue too. Anyway, it was very informative for men like me, whom their wives never give all these details.

Keep writing with still more detailed info about your lovely "pinky."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wish I were flying next to her . . .

I love this story. The graphic details and slightly kinky ending re: Amy make it very exciting to read. Thank you! Hope it was a memoir, and not a fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
JAL Flight 204 with company

I have done this as well...as a male with a young female flight attendant who joined in. I just came again while reading your story and remembering "Beth", thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

Even if it didn't actually happen this was a wonderful story! Thanks 😉

Spaniard2017Spaniard2017about 6 years ago
Sweet and sexy

Air travel fantasy stories are common, the quality of writing here ensures yours is anything but!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 4 years ago

Lovely, juicy, real, beautifully written - thank you! Inspiring

jojoforkpajojoforkpaover 3 years ago

Very fine, very real---beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not believable, as women can’t orgasm without a penis

Charlotte35fCharlotte35fover 1 year ago

Oh my, what a lovely vignette. Sweet and arousing, and a lovely punch line at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thanks for writing a story from the female point of view. Us guys love reading it too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous