All Comments on 'Mom's Anal Submission'

by patty_parker60

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Whew!

The set-up to this story alone has me shaking. I don't know if I can take it, but bring on the rest!

cars444cars444about 20 years ago
Can't wait

Love this set up can't wait to read the rest

SturmgeistSturmgeistabout 20 years ago
WTF

Nice start...but wtf? Why don't you just post the begining with the initial story? Too much friggin'

info..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Nice background on the characters

I am one of your biggest fans! Even though the change format threw me a bit (you usually go right into the story) I still find it hot well worth waiting for! Don't let the bullshit artists and negative fucks get you down; free-loaders always have a FUCKING DISGUSTING habit of complaining...far be it that they do something productive instead of bitch when free shit isn't what they expect!

bitchbuttrammerbitchbuttrammerabout 20 years ago
Not to hurry you, butt...

I'm trying to patient, because I know you have more than one series going and it's hard to cum-up with fresh ideas for all of them. Keep up the good work, and this fan is behind you (I wish !!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Another admirer...

I for one DO appreciate your efforts and hope you don't get discouraged by those who do not. I love the themes and hope you continue with the "Wanda" series , especially. Are you planning any where the mother is not so willing, maybe being forced to submit to the younger women? Possibly spanked or beaten-up? That would be really HOT, in my opinion. Take care...

NastilatinabitchNastilatinabitchabout 20 years ago
Can't wait for the cumming story

Like many others,I would have liked to have another one of your fantatstic stories, but I'll settle for the outline. This way, we get a little background on the characters and perhap some of their motives behind their actions.

asian_buttfreakasian_buttfreakabout 20 years ago
What a TEASE!

you luv ta keep us guessing, don't ya? Well, that's one way to keep us "cumming back", I guess!

sista_strappin_it_onsista_strappin_it_onabout 20 years ago
WINTW (Where In The World...)

do you get these NASTY FUCKING IDEAS!?

lesbian_slutmomlesbian_slutmomabout 20 years ago
YOU ARE ALL *SO SWEET!*

Just when I feel very unappreciated and want to give up writing stories, I see all the positive feedback and wonderful encouragement (for the most part) from you guys. I've had some people tell me how bad my punctuation is and how many errors I make and BLAH BLAH BLAH butt what they fail to realize is that my contributions are NOT PAID; they are VOLUNTARY, and that the only reason that they have a chance to "rag on" someone else's hard work is that that person took the FUCKING TIME TO WRITE what they are criticizing!

I wish that I could cater to everyone's fetishes in the stories butt I have some limits as to what lines I'll cross:

PEDOPHILIA, "SCAT" (there's a difference between that and Ass To Mouth, at least to ME), BESTIALITY, MALE-FEMALE SEX (there may be some very VERY limited (VERY limited), GAY MALE/TRANSGENDER, EXTREME TORTURE.

Some ideas I have gotten that I AM considering include

GOLDEN SHOWERS, CAT FIGHTS, HUMILIATION, BONDAGE, MALE FAMILY MEMBERS DISCOVERING THE "GIRLS" FUCKING (SORRY, THERE IS NO HOPE THAT ANY OF THE MEN WILL JOIN THEM), AND ORGIES.

Once again, thank you so much for the nice words. Literotica takes so longto approve a story that I have posted some on nifty.org and asstr.org, which seem to approve and post them much faster. Stories I have written are:

Anal Trio

Mom's Anal Submission

These Lady Truckers Are MOTHERFUCKERS!

Wanda Teaches Her Daughters To Fuck (Pt 1)

Wanda's Lessons Pay Off (Pt 2)

Wanda's Daughters Go Too Far (Pt 3)

I will keep writing; YOU ALL keep writing as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Finally a female writer who is as horny as me

lesbian_slutmom: you are the first lesbian writer who I've ever felt has a hornier imagination than I do! Keep up your excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
An incredible opportunity to really make us HOT!!!

You have started an amazing and really erotic story. Go all the way here since you have set up an incredible cast of women of all ages and types. Can't wait for the next dozen or so chapters..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yes, This DOES happen in Suburbia

I love the begining of your story. The details are great and I can't wait to read how these proper suburban MILFs and their daugthers submit to their lowest and hidden desires behind closed doors in the lush subdivisions they live in, while showing a different facade and appearance to the neighbors. Yes, this does happen in real life

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mother /daughter sex, awesome! trans, yuck.

Mother daughter anal incest is the ultimate turn on for me but the author ruined the concept by including transexuals. Who needs them? Yuck! They are the ultimate turn off. What a disappointment that they are included in this story scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Needs improvement.

Measurements are boring. Stop including them. This was just a synopsis and shouldn't have been uploaded. It's pointless. Write the story and upload that.

simantonsimantonover 12 years ago
Please!

Post Part 2 and many more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mom's Anal Submission Part 2

When???

siralexsiralexabout 12 years ago
waiting with bated breath

I'm waiting with bated breath for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
don`t keep us waiting

don`t keep us waiting for the whole story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Why did you give the mothers almost the exact same measurements?? Only thing you did was change the breast size. Might want to have added more then what you did to keep interest up.

ample_annieample_anniealmost 5 years ago
'SIGH'

WHAT CAN BE BETTER...than a MOTHER'LOVE?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpatty_parker60@patty_parker60
962 Followers
Hi, it's Patty! Mother of Twins (whom are also my LOVERS) Blonde , 36EE-30-42...Born in Wattford, UK. Some of my 'tales' are autobiographical (thinly-veiled); many are simply my very fertile imagination running amok. I moderated a yahoo.com site which no longer exists as yaho...