All Comments on 'Paper Lies'

by Irish_Steve

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Kanga40Kanga40about 20 years ago
I gave this story a 5

even though the theme really shits me off!

Your writing is great and the storyline is original.

There could be a really good sequel to this.

Do you intend to write any more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Damn

Damn, that was very intense. I loved it.

trendyredheadtrendyredheadalmost 20 years ago
oh yes.....revenge is sweet....

What a great, unique way to tell a story. Loved it.

violetfringevioletfringeover 19 years ago
Well done!

This was an excellent piece. Compelling and clever.

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Excellent!

Wonder what would happen next? Oh the possibilities...

me_a_museme_a_museover 19 years ago
What Lies beneath

Excellent. You capture the essence of the pain of being any one of the three people involved. You leave the reader open and raw despite hating Lewis, they also feel his pain. Complicated and Well thought out. I would enjoy hearing more.

enovelistenovelistabout 19 years ago
Lewis is a prick...

I did enjoy Lewis' "confused" writing because it did have a ring of "truth" in it. Still, I am hoping that Lewis is man enough to put the letter in a drawer and never send it.

What value is there in defaming the woman who had given him so much pleasure in and out of bed? For him to "feel used" is almost laughable. Life is a contineous series of lessons to be learned. Lewis should just relegate this "affair" to a learning experience and move on.

Will she contact him sometime in the future? That would make a very good story-line. If that would happen, he could pull his letter out of the bottom of the drawer and read it to himself. Then he could decide if he wanted to be "used" again.

angel_in_disguiseangel_in_disguiseover 18 years ago
Intense

wow... I picture him sitting at a plain desk in a small room, looking out the window as he writes, reflecting on the good, the bad.. the life that was, the life that will never be. I see him balling his fist up and waving it at the injustice.. But I don't see Lewis as a figure to be hated. Anyway, very well written... you took me on a journey.. don't necessarily want to go 'round again, but it was worth the ride.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CHEATING IS BAD

BUT LIES ARE WORSE, THE ONLY TRUTH IS ABOUT YOU BEING A CHILD OF ILL REPUTE WHOSE PARENTS NEVER MARRIED, IF YOU NEW WHO BOTH WERE. tk u mlj lv nv

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous