All Comments on 'Eat Me'

by Likes Watching

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Write more.

Write more like this. Possibly evolving into being turned bi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Mmmm!

Great to hear of the start to a great fetish relationship. Would like to hear of some more of these encounters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Please continue.....

Love the reference to eating the black mans cum,

please continue being a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I'll eat you any time...before ...during...after..

I just loved it. It's like I said i'll eat you before during and aftermmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Mmmm good. Now....

MMmmmm good. Now it's time you learn to lick men's cocks and balls clean after they fuck your wife. Taste her juices on their cocks and lap it all up. Get used to cock in your mouth. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Not gay

A nice story for guys who get off on eating creampie.

Gay ? no , cuckold ? yes.

If the guy was gay he wouldnt want to lick a pussy in the first place.

Nick and TanyaNick and Tanyaover 19 years ago
Yummmmmm........

Very hot story,,,I would love to eat the cum from my wife's pussy...we fantasize about letting another guy fuck her but she's only had one other cock in her pussy - and he's not around to fill her up anymore... I've licked my cum from her pussy, but it's not the same as getting to see her fucked and filled with cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loves Black Creampie

I started sharing my girlfriend with my friends and strangers when we first met. Later, after we got married, I continued to share her. About a year after we were married, she admitted that she liked to fuck black men. We then started going to bars to pick up black men for her to fuck and suck. I enjoy watching her get fucked by men, especially black men. After she fucked the black men, I would fuck her and sometimes eat her pussy. I liked the taste of her pussy juices and the black cum. I then started to suck black cock before and after my wife fucked them. I especially like to clean up after my wife and her black lover after she gets fucked. My wife has several black lovers that come over to the house and fuck her. She also goes on dates with black men and gets fucked. When she gets home, I eat her pussy while she tells me about her date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Eats it

THis was very hot. I enjoy eating my wife after we screw but don't have desire to have her do anyone else. This was asiuper story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot story

One of the best I've read. Would love to meet you two w my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I love watching

I admitted to my then girlfriend now wife that I would love to watch her with someone else and then go down on her after. She loved the idea and within days she was getting fucked by anybody who looked at her with me eating her pussy afterwards. This progressed to me sucking off the person she was with then she took great delight in getting them to piss on me. Even on our wedding night she had sex with some old guy that was at the bar in the hotel we stayed then stood over me and made me eat her out then pissed on me, he called me a fucking fag then she suggested he fuck me which he did and came inside me. I am a pathetic wimp who sleeps in the spare room as my wife gets fucked by one night stands almost every night an I wouldn't change a thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Kreamer - rific!

God that was hot.

Brian and I need to get into this more!

Anyone here from Mechanicsburg, PA?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh now I know why you are like this!!!!!

I read your bio and found out you're from Northeast Arkansas. That makes it all perfectly clean now. It's a wonder you're not fucking and sucking your sister and brother. Maybe she is your sister afterall you fucked up pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what an unbelievable sight

as he saw her laying there, legas spread, cum dripping, my cock got hard. when i read the words eat me and he moved toward her, i gushed cum all over my stomach. loved it...anyway. one of my girl friends went crazy a few tines when i sucked a cock as she watched. i cant think of anything better than having a woman luike this, i might luike a little pee to drink now and then...hers or guys who fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
sounds like me

my wife regularly comes homes with a pussy full of jism and i love to clean her up while she tells me all about her adventure .. excellent story i really ralated to this ... well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Tasty story

Lucky guy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
name changes

First her name is Maria, later it is Linda?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
lucky guy !!!

i would love to find such a woman and have such an arrangement ! women have the right to be fucked as often as they want to and by as many men as they like. guys like me are supposed to care for the woman in any way she wants and to love doing it. good story, i enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
God,there are such an idiots among "anons".

If you are stupid do you have to tell everyone??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ah ha

Yet another story about gay leanings in the loving wives category. When did it go from "the love that dare not mention its name" to "the love that won't shut the hell up?" I suggest the author move to CA and become a fluffer in gay porno, that should satisfy his cravings for cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what is her name?

in the first of the story, her name is maria. then later in the

story, her name is linda. so what is her name?

the author is confused.

anon.

rick_ohrick_ohover 11 years ago
Hot story

I like it since it's not filled with the usual chaste forever small dick humiliation trip. She likes giving him creampies, he likes them, and gets sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

there are those things in the world that one should not accept or settle with !

kreampieguykreampieguyover 11 years ago
Great story

A slight discrepancy in character name, but what the hell. Personally I like Linda as most Linda's I have known have been quite lewd. Your character defines the perfect girlfriend, a girlfriend willing to let you watch her being fucked by another man or other men then allow you lick and clean her (hopefully to orgasm) and fuck sloppy seconds without demeaning and derisive comments, but instead encouragement and appreciation of your sexual deviation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a crock of shit

Forget him having any pride or self respect. For no other reason than protecting his life from catching something like Aids, herpes, HepC or some other STD, he should dump the slut out the door and NEVER let her near him again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a sexy story......

Really liked this story, Um, Oh gosh, didn't realize that it had been condemned ...quite right too. Lets not have individual tastes, ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WHy would anyone in his position do that?

What about STD's, aids and herpes? Why would anyone take that kind of chance? It makes no sense. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very Unusual!

I really liked the simplicity and honesty of how one guy just stumbled into his true nature as a cuckold. The narrative was so straightforward and matter of fact, this this story seemed quite realistic.

Everyone played their roll perfectly and with integrity: She was a big cock slut by nature, the men who fucked her just used her, and the boyfriend just licked her clean afterward and got a quick fuck.

This is a win, win, win story for all involved. A totally unique story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where did you find such a naïve, innocent young woman?

Wow, how vanilla. All these male partners and the only variation (other than in size or colour) is that she actually let one lucky boy go down on her... and even after twelve years the menu never changes. Sure, size is nice, but for a woman in an open relationship her sexual horizons seem oddly limited. If I were a bad, bad girl and in Linda's position? Maybe at 22 my self-esteem was in the toilet (for whatever reason) and I was grateful for any sexual attention; once I finally chose a partner to keep, his self-esteem was even lower than mine. That was then, this is now. I'm a 34 year old woman of the world with a partner who actually cares about me, even if he's far too shy at times. I have desires, I have needs. Want to join us in bed? Offer us something we don't already have.

Even in our thirties, if we were to post an "mw4m" ad on Craigsfist or just about anywhere online we'd have a hundred responses in the first few minutes. We can afford to be very specific as to what we're looking for, just because an infinite number of horny single guys are competing for the attention of very few couples. Sure I have a thing for big dicks and would seldom turn one down, but if I want the guy to be our age or a bit younger, reasonably fit, easy on the eyes, bi-curious enough to play with both of us or uninhibited enough to be fine with us keeping a home video as a souvenir, we say so. If we want someone more dominant because we're actually both a bit submissive, we say so. Four hands to give me a nude backrub would feel really good about now? We say the word and a ridiculous number of horny, cute single males are falling over each other to offer this old married couple a hand or two. A big fat dick to fill my pussy while my husband comes in my arse? Tried it, never felt so stuffed full of cock in my life. That candid photo of two naked men, one black and one white, suckling each on one of my breasts? I'm tiny, they're huge. I shall treasure that image for years. Amazing how many heads turned when I got the silicone implants. And then there's the rather interesting collection of toys we built up over the last dozen years. Our new-found playmates look really shocked when I explain the ropes on our bed are to hold hubby back while I relentlessly coax and tease him almost to the edge of orgasm repeatedly, then back off and start again, before finally actually letting him come. Sometimes we encourage them to watch. The expressions on their faces are priceless.

Sure, there are fantasies we are still waiting to fulfill. I still want a pair of cute hunks to come over here and install a three-man, one-woman hot tub in a private location suitable for skinnydipping. We're still thinking of swapping partners with another couple, as I feel a bit badly about his remaining silently faithful while I have my fun. He was so shy when we met that I'm beginning to think that maybe I was his first. There are also a few more positions we wanted to try; the one where he's on his back with me in the 69 position on top of him, his trobbing erection sliding into my throat and his exquisite tongue massaging my aching clitoris while one of our toyboys slides into me from behind looks interesting. And to think this all started with breakfast and a creampie for dessert...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
She said “Eat Me!”

Great story! It was so authentic, both were quite secure in their respective roles, and they enjoyed each other immensely. The narrative was so frank and honest, that it rings with authenticity. He was probably hardwired to be a cuck and she a slut.

My wife is “sexually gifted”, which is our non-shaming terminology that acknowledges her high libido. I have always loved eating her snatch, whether to get her ready for one of her lovers or cleaning up afterwards.

She has actually cried from happiness at times while I ate her, because she knows this is my way of validating her sexuality and fully accepting her behavior. Most women would envy the freedom that my wife has to enjoy a variety of large cocks and also have a stable married home life.

This wonderful story started with two simple words “eat me”, which led to a happy long lasting relationship. Long live kink!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wishes and dreams

Tried the cuckold thing with my woman and wound up losing her to another guy. Lost the love of my life - but it was soooooo exciting to watch!

cindylynn34cindylynn34almost 7 years ago

fun read but what ever happened to maria?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Remember her name from one ¶ to the next

First she was Maria, then Linda. Jolts one out of the fantasy. I want to eat women out, but not after after guys have come in them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

he might as well go gay and get it from the source and forget the whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Then he caught Aids

When he died later that year, she followed him to the grave in a month. What? You thought this type of behavior has no consequences? Stupid.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
why not

Why do some people complain, they clearly have feelings for each other and are happy, I am just jealous because I would love to marry a lady like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
confused

when did she change her name from maria to Linda? Apart from that, it was a good story

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Imagine

How busy this one prolific cuck must be leaving all these fawning comments on another shit story.

neshernesherover 3 years ago
Maria or Linda??

The story was very well written, but... was it Maria, or Linda?? Makes me believe it's not a true story.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Another gay man afraid to embrace who he is, also a racist and someone thats never touched a pussy in their life.

Its funny how many closeted men come here to live vicariously through other weak, sad, pathetic pussy hating "writers".

Honestly if some of you pussy haters could actually write it would help, but most of you just throw some shit together, hit the right notes to get the widdle wee wee spank squad slapping their 3 inch pieces of pussy hating meat and consider your drivel a success.

Cindy38MWFCindy38MWFabout 2 years ago

What a fantastic story - I love it!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is really bad. Practice will not help here. There is no talent to refine. Pick another hobby...maybe wood carving or dancing or anything that does not involve written language.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A pathologically repressed gay guy married to a slut...what a unique idea for a LW story. This was pitiful on multiple levels.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous