All Comments on ''Til Ya Use Me Up'

by Geoff Chaucer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
pixandwordspixandwordsabout 20 years ago
Nice build-up!

Nice tension building upthroughout the story. But we seem to have quit half-way... Hopefully a second part to cum... er, come!

Don GrampaDon Grampaabout 20 years ago
GOOD STORY!

Well written story. Kept me going. I felt like I was a part of the story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
This has long been a fantasy of mine

To be with the most beautiful woman around, having every other guy envying me, and the women eating their hearts out for wanting to be my date. Of course it's never happened, but I can dream...can't I?

I'll be rereading this story many times in the future.

Kanga40Kanga40about 20 years ago
Great story

Good storyline and great use of language.

I really enjoyed reading this and its wonderful understated humour.

I will check out your next offering for certain.

Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
to good to be...

I kept waiting for the other shoe to fall.

noone269noone269almost 20 years ago
Great Story, but...

It seems to be unfinished. Needs a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Intent

At first, I thought the woman was going to be mean to Michael. The "eyes" touch was good, but as the story progressed, it lost steam. I would have liked a bit more drawing out the tension between the woman, the fiance of her sister, the supposed fuck-buddy and others at the party. I enjoyed reading it, however, and would like to read a sequel if you are going to continue it. Would you mind if I respond with my woman's version?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
One Fine Sexy Story

You put together a great little story. It makes us hope there is a lady who wants us like Kathy wanted Michael. Ronnie W.

The_Moon_GardensThe_Moon_Gardensalmost 18 years ago
Dude.

If you don't make a second chapter of this, I'll shank you.

I've never seen a big-boned chick as HOT as this one. She's hot as hell-- the way you rendered her was smokin'. Everything flowed real nicely. some parts in the narrative had corny word play that actually worked. I was rofling all over the place after that fart anecdote. The story oozed charm and sex, like a memorable summer movie that was so close to being nominated (you know how hard it is for any summer movie to get attention).

But man, Kathy. She is SMOKIN'. Great job with this story; it was neatly packaged, but not too neat. Its evil Cinderella quality was what could have made the original fairy tale a lot more enjoyable. If only Cinderella was as smokin' as Kathy. (the descriptions of her eyes were great; the conversation was sharp, flirtatious, and catchy)

Great job on this. I just wish I understood all the allusions to other people. (the giggolo mustache, ROFL!)

Loving522Loving522over 17 years ago
Good

I definitely like your style! A little more tension would have been good, but we shall see in the next chapter. I'd love to see more of your ideas and fantasies like this. Keep writing, and do continue this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bigger girls really do rock

You have captured the truth about bigger girls... we really do rock.... the bigger the cushion the better the pushing does really apply here..... I know first hand as a bigger girl that against skinny chicks I go off.... keep on the stories you make me wet reading them

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SO SEXY

YOUR STORY HAD SO MUCH FEELING IN IT. I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE.

davion2308davion2308over 15 years ago
Good, but..

Good story, but as some of the other folks said, it lost some steam. Sure, she was teasing and he got a little feel in here and there, but there wasn't a single POW! kind of moment. Plus, your girl got into the "I'm going to fuck this guy," pretty quick. I didn't see that coming and it threw me off a little. It was a good story, lots of teasing, and I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Delicious story!

Reminds me very much of my favorite girl in the world. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Made me hot as hell. Me and my guy used to do this. His cum always hit my hair. I loved every minute of it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous