All Comments on 'We Have Ways Of Making You Stay'

by yano

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Fantastic

I love the non stop sexual action. Is the KBG real, been real or just imaginary?

Bridal scenarios are very sexy indeed. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
So Sexy

Yano,

I find all of your stories so sexy. I too have a fetish for wedding gowns. Please let us have more. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Superb

Love the way the bridal gown is such a central and sexy part of this story. Normally a bride in her gown is so demure and innocent. I really fancy being naked with a bride now and then being forced to wear her bridal gown. Please let us have more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Bridal Gowns are so Erotic

I have spent the afternoon reading all of the stories from this author. I never realised the bridal gown could be so sexy. I love the way he describes the excitement given to both men and women by such a beautiful garment. My husband may be in for a surprise tonight, thanks to Yano.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
love bridal satin

Such a wonderful story even with it's surprise ending. How many of us CDer's would love to be encased in the satin fabric of a bridal gown just one time in our life. Unfortunately most of us know that it's not likely to ever happen. I attempt to satisfy my longing by dressing in floor length satin negligees and nightgowns when the rare opportunities (wife away or out of the house) arise!

BertaCDBertaCDover 11 years ago
What an Experience!!!

Very stimulating story of what must've been quite the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
was kind of hoping that he was, unknowingly, going to be made a bride

With him on his back under the huge dress it would have been possible to start dressing him.... how you forced the rest of the issue would have been up to you. Maybe the other studs could have helped restrain him during the transformation?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous