All Comments on 'Leah's Bondage Ch. 04'

by PassionStJohn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent!!!

Please keep writting more chapters, I really love your characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
excellent!

Iam really enjoying this story so far! Keep going-

Your characters are nicely multidimensional. I find myself rooting for our girl to say just the right thing to make Carlton set her free, but then there would be no story (duh)! It seems like he might turn out to be not such a bad guy, if only she can come to terms with the situation. We romantics can only hope for a happy ending and wait patiently for the next chapter,as long as it appears quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Please keep writting!!

I come in every day with the hopes of a new chapter. I love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Absolutely breathtakingly incredible!

I am completely latched (hook, line, and sinker) on your writing. I have read every story you have written and I just find myself craving more and more. I plan on buying your novellas and, if I wasn't a poor college student, giving you a hundred million dollars so you could spend all of your time writing novel after novel and story after story.

Words cannot describe how much I absolutely love your work. From the girls at first resisting their slavery to falling head over heels in love with their Masters and the men being oh-so-deliciously Dominant while staying extremely protective and caring for their pets... I shudder in excitement each time I begin to read another chapter of your stories.

I cannot thank you enough for writing and publishing such immaculate stories of blossoming Master/slave relationships without inhumane torture and degredation.

You are an author to be treasured by all for eons and eons and you are already by me.

Thank you again for blessing the BDSM world with your contribution of pleasure, trust, and intense sensuality.

Sincerely,

petleah

SexKittnSexKittnalmost 19 years ago
Well..

I find the stories to be lacking but I can't put my finger on it. With that said, this is probably the best line on all of Lit.: “Open your mouth and suck gently on it, use your tongue, be creative, watch the teeth.”

DryhillDryhillover 12 years ago
ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER

Yes another wonderful chapter, this story just gets better and better.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Thats it

I have read several bdsm stories, often with a romantic feel. Maybe too romantic. I feel like this is a great balance of harsh and romantic-- my personal ideal setting. Thank you!

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 11 years ago
Great

She finally fought back, showed some spunk. For sure what she should do. He's a prick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great

love you your, one of the only stories that i love hope he dose not share her i will die

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous