All Comments on 'Upstairs'

by Likes Watching

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Superbowl7Superbowl7about 20 years ago
THE BIGGER HIS COCK

The bigger his cock is the more I would like to see him fuck the wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
KnowsHisPlace

Kudos to you for a very promising erotic adventure.

This tall leggy goddess craves a dominant well endowed stud who will take charge. Hubby will just not measure up. She submits to this assertive black master and hubby is reduced in stature. Denied, teased, and humiliated, hubby has to learn his new place in the household. There is a spare bedroom and hubby finds himself residing there. Soon hubby is turned into a wife watching voyeur cut off from any sex other than providing oral.

Thank you for a great job. We look forward to more of your erotic writing very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great

Short but very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
DONT STOP NOW

Just getting interesting. Let the husband watch / join in as

a white-wimp who also worships black cock. I hope this

is where this is heading. Go for it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful lust

Why does the white spouse have to be a whimp. Let him have a big cock also and she just loves cock and jizz !!

Gus AsparGus Asparover 19 years ago
make it dirtier!

nice, cock-hardening story! the language could be even dirtier, though - tell us about how you get together with more of the neighbours!

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Good, but could have been better

This story needs a continuation. Perhaps the husband and the wife that is in the service start going TDY together and end up fucking, also. And the two couples end up creating mulatto babies? Just a couple of ideas for continuations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wives should enjoy getting a bigger one

It's always so hot when wives get bigger ones than their husbands have. Next time if she could tell us how she is mentally comparing this young black man's equipment to her husbands smaller one. Perhaps her husband comes too quickly to satisfy her? She could enjoy that her new neighbor can make her orgasm with his equipment and hubby has to use his tounge. She could then pick up a Playgirl and a toy that's the size of her neighbor...maybe hubby peeks in and sees her working the toy to a Playgirl centerfold pic and the hubby later looks through the Playgirl seeing nothing but hung guys...then realizes his wife needs a bigger one to get off. Then he could ask to watch her with the toy and the Playgirl. Maybe he could be gone and tell her he has to leave for 4 to 6 hours to go into work and catch up on the weekend...giving her numerous opportunities to monut her new neighbor. She could tell him how good he is and how much longer the neighbor lasts than hubby? Once hubby notices how much of a size queen his wife is, it gets him off? Perhaps he listens in on the wife's conversation with her friends after they return from a male review and that's how he learns she prefers bigger men to his smaller equipment? Ladies, please remember that male reviews provide an opportunity to tease your man in front of your girl friends about his lack of size or better yet, the fact that the dancers were hung...making a statement like it must have been 5 inches and it was still soft, can you imagine how big it could get?? Giggling and laughing about the size difference helps too. Ladies, you'll find most husbands will love you and your friends talking about hung guys versus little ones...adding, do you ever notice the little ones seem to finish too quickly? So ladies, don't pass up the opportunity to gather all the girlfriends and have fun at the male reviews, besides you can compare your husband's/boyfriend's equipment and see if you are missing anything...lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sounds familiar!

We were in Germany, Wiesbaden, when my wife had an affair with her college professor. I was away more than at home and realized she was having sex with a very well endowded man when I "slipped" into her my first night home. I asked, she confessed and we fucked for the rest of the night. A few more detail would flesh out a most erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
dump the bitch

let the 2 spouses get together or find others and leave the 2 of them to whatever they want. how wouls she feel him doing another woman? consequences

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well written!

I can so relate to this story, as it is almost identical to what happened to my own wife when we were in Germany. The only real difference was that her lover was white.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
There is nothing so erotic as watching your wife getting pleasured by another guy... and for me, adding that little bit of forbidden makes it all the more erotic. My wife

I arranged for a really well built well hung black guy to do my wife while I watched. OMG - he was huge and it took her a good 10 minutes for him to slide all the way into her and for her to loosen up. But when she finally did, WOW, it went on for hours. After her 7th orgasm I quit counting and she invited me to join in. There is NOTHING that is quite like kissing your wife deeply while some other cock is giving her a good plowing. And then mounting her after sloppy 2nds while he recovers. I can't even begin to explain how turned we both were... So fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Red headed wife gets black

This sounds similar to what happen to my sexy redheaded wife. Some new neighbors moved into an apartment just down the hall from us. My wife went over one day after they had got settled in to meet the woman of the couple and found that the black guy was home alone.

Leane is a firey redhead that looks a lot like the girl from Mad men, Kristen Hendricks, with a very sexy body,5'1 tall, large bottom ,slim waist large E cup breasts with the largest nipples I have ever seen, easily the size of a large olive in diameter with a very pink color, if not larger. They get so hard when shes aroused and it doesn't take much to get her turned on and is such a horny bitch when she's in the mood.

When she went to shake his hand upon meeting him, his shoulder brushed her large framed chest and his hand engulfed hers, she said she was putty in his hands and one thing lead to another and before they knew it they were fucking like animals on the couch. This all happen a few months ago and they have met during the day every day of the week to fuck each other silly. I warned her that having unprotected sex would get her into trouble. She says she knows that, but she's so filled with lust for his big black cock that she's willing to take that chance. She says its new and exciting and cant help her self even if she tried, she is hooked on his big thick black cock. They must screw everyday, for when I come home from work she always has just had a shower and looks refreshed and new. The other morning she was puking in the toilet and says she has missed her period by a month now, so im sure she has his baby growing inside her now, and I wouldnt be surprised if it was his. We always use protection when we screw, so I know its not my baby inside her belly, and that the father is the black guy down the hall. She has said that she wants to have his babies, being that he dominates her so and she loves when he shoots his sperm into her unprotected womb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
blk cock

fuck him and his friend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 star!

Put this nasty,sick, shit in IR!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boring and so so predictable...........

Bored white wife, black unemployed neighbor. She is swept away by his animal magnetism. They fuck. He naturally has a huge cock that she can't get enough of. White husband naturally has small cock. He realizes he's a wimp and wants to watch. Oh, boy how original. Oh boy how racist, too.

All black guys want to fuck white women.

All black guys are unemployed.

All black guys have huge cocks.

All black guys are masters at sex, addictively so.

All white guys are wimps

All white guys have small cocks.

All white guys want to be cuckolds.

All white women are unprincipled whores who will jump on any available cock.

It's time we saw this race-baiting for what it is! No matter how erotic it seems, racism is still racism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
next step

i was a cuckold hubby while stationed in Germany, and forever after. i suspected, i became enthralled when she admitted it. i confessed that i believed she deserved it because i was Mr. speedy and enjoyed eating Her more than screwing. The humiliation of others knowing was an aphrodisiac. i was a happy cuck, and she was a satisfied wife.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Whore

Whore sporting with dark dildo or cuck husband. Finall, something new on LW ir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOVE it, gave you a 5- (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐-)! Short, sweet, EROTIC, straight to the point. Believable.

Re 26thNC 11/19/19

I don't mean to be rude, but you either had misunderstood the story or didn't bother reading it to the end.

Yes, she is fucking the stay-at-home husband from upstairs; however, her husband not only has figured that one out, but is getting a kick out of the whole situation (which has already evolved into a tacit arrangement between two consenting adults).

The only loser, & victim, in the situation is the wife of the stay-at-home husband. It was dishonest to keep her in the dark. But that's how life is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wrong category

Should be in interracial

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
garbage

just more Cuck trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If she needs n@@g#r dick you don’t need her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another heartless CUNT and weak sissy gay husband piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

wrong category. should be interacial

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous