All Comments on 'Home Invasion'

by binder38us

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wonderful

Would love to see more stories of wives raped and humiliated in front of their husbands. Maybe rape a big titted wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
How wonderful???

Stupid story, stupid author.

Deletes anything not licking his hairy ass.

Poor deluded bastard.

Now you have another one to delete asshole.

Only one comment was worth leaving up huh?

Write it yourself??

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please write more of the same

I loved it and cant get it out of my mind. This has been a fantasy of mine for a long time to have my wife taken in front of me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Short Story

I like your stories. Good jerk off material.

I like how you get to the point, not wasting time.

I also like how you make a hot bitch come as part

of the act. What woman gets enough orgasms during

such a violent act. Your stories are also a good

length. How about going to the mall and forcing a

salegirl into a changing room for some fun?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Rubbish

Poorly written, ill conceived, total waste of what could have been a good story. Author needs to blend his scenes better.

bbwshowflabbwshowflaover 14 years ago
Very good

I thought this story was great. It got me wet, which means you did your job. This has always been a fantasy of mine, to be taken in front of hubby. Very nasty and hot!!

Don't let the negative comments get you down. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Night out

Rob loved that dress,short black,pantyhose,no panties,it was our 12th anniversary,i had worn it on our first.My hips and bottom were a bit bigger but it didnt matter.I had sucked Rob in the car on the way home,as soon as we got in the door,i took the dress off and he pulled his clothes off and pushed me onto the bed,licking at my pantyhosed pussy.Then i heard it,a mans voice,dont move,as Rob was pulled off me and thrown onto a chair.I closed my legs, a stocky man was tying my husband up,rope around his arms and legs.Dont move he told him or someone will be hurt.He then moved to me,open them,i did and he felt between my legs,still wet and warm.He pulled me up,get them off and get on your knees, i did and i felt a hand on my hip and i heard Rob say no as he pushed the head of his cock into my pussy.He felt big,bigger than Rob as he kept pushing,opening me,more than i had been and still he was pushing until i felt his thighs against me.He was in me deep and as he pulled back it felt like my insides were being pulled out,then into me,out,it felt like my womb was being opened and shut.Ashamedly,my pussy was very wet,he knew and he slapped my bottom and said thats it, take me,and he went faster and he slapped my bottom and fucked me faster and i orgasmed,it was massive as he kept rooting into me,i pushed back,fuck he was in a long way,i orgasmed again as he pulled my hips to him and blew his seed into me,i know i was screaming and bucking back as i orgasmed a third time.I collapsed onto the bed,as his large cock pulled out.He went over to my husband,and told him to get on the bed and lick my pussy,better suck that seed out or she might get pregnant.I looked at Rob,horror in his face,i opened my legs,i heard suck her pussy and Rob was struck a blow,he got between my legs and licked me,i held his head gently,my pussy swolllen,hot and i must admit orgasmed in his face pushing the cumm out as he licked me.When i looked up, the guy had gone.Rob and i didnt get back to a normal sex life for quite some time,i was willing,more than willing,just thinking about that cock made my pussy wet.Rob couldnt,after awhile while Rob was at work i would walk to the beach,look at the guys,see who i thought had the biggest cock and after awhile i got a bit more daring until one day i took a guy back to my car,we drove and he fucked me in the park.Now i get plenty of guys,word has got around at the beach and 4 or 5 fucks a day is the norm.Once i even had 2 guys do me at once,one in my pussy while the other slid his cock in and out of my arse.I have become a real slut,but i love big cock.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
Too short. Good story

Too fast. No rush. In fact, it is the opposite: enjoy reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding story

I really enjoyed this story I often fantasise about this happening to my wife the only thing I would have liked added to the story is Ping being urinated over. I hope there is a sequel where the husband and intruder force Ping into a double penetration as this would be very painful for Ping because of her tight can't. Perhaps the intruder could bring other men the next time and gang rape Ping. If Ping's husband really enjoys seeing her used by other men perhaps he should force her into prostitution and he could watch her with her clients that is another fantasy I have about my wife. Thank you for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Watching wife

A very creditable plot. Fantasised for years about watching my wife get fucked. Watching when finally persuaded her to do it was fantastic. Even then she said only a quick one and fully dressed except for panties. After the guy had spent time fingering and rubbing her clit her protests subsided and she eagerly took his cock. Then demanded a second time and me afterwards. Now watch about 8 guys a month shag her and am loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Hot

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, but would have liked a little more detail about what was going on in the husband's mind during her rape. How did he process the conflict in his mind between his perceived obligation to protect his wife and his excitement at seeing her used like this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good like to have that happen so I have no choice as I watch my wife satisfied all day while I’m tied up. Seeing the mans big cock filling and stretching her, making her cum again and again as he takes his time with her. Teasing her making it obvious how much better she likes his big cock as she sucks it as he lays back and smiles at me. Telling me how he loves seeing Asian women sucking white cocks, that they make great sluts and what a great fuck my wife is. How he’s going to let me see how much she loves big cocks fucking her. That she’ll need some more and he’ll give her all she wants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous