All Comments on 'Indian Couple Humiliation'

by take the wife

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
audio

Excellent story! Have you thought about having a female with a Paki accent tell her side of the story on audio?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice

nice story it had me hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
nice

lovely but id love to see an arab woman in her hadscraf and gown in a lesbian pub with butch dykes getting wicked with her

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Indian fuck

i had to pick a computer program from my mate Dusnans place.He was not there,his mum an attractive lady offered me some tea.she served me and i dont know why i ran my hand up her leg,she backed off and yelled for me to get out.I grabbed her,she was probably 50 and wrestled her to the floor.take your dress off,she did,i ripped her panties down expopsing her pussy.I pulled my pants down and shoving her onto the lounge i grabbed her from behind and pushed my cock into her.she screamed as i fucked her,saying no not there,i am not on the pill.i pulled out,guided my cock to her dark arse and pushed slowly inside.She screamed and whimpered as i fucked her arse until my cumm jetted into her.I pulled out,dressed and i was sure i was going to get into big trouble but nothing happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really Hot!

Well written story! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What a pair of LOSERS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ray

Ths story is jus bananas n wats paki gt to do wth ths u racist ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This is the way I want to be humiliated alongwth my wife. My mail id is mohan_adv13@rediffmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I LIKE this story: ⭐⭐⭐⭐+ (4.4/5 = 88%)! I wish it had a bit less humiliation but it comes with the territory, I guess.

Some of us do have a pronounced VOYEUR/CUCK SIDE, but haven't yet come to terms with it. When hose of us read this story & identify with the husband, they do not feel guilty when they get as hard as a rock.

I used to be in above phase but I have evolved since & now accept the fact i am a VOYEUR/CUCK-WANNABE husband. Period!

I simply LOVE Desi Wife Stories!

merrySMmerrySMabout 3 years ago

I liked this story. Some of the writing was quite crude and clumsy and could use more detail in the sex scenes. However, really liked it and found it very hot. An editor would help Would like to know what is going on in her head as that is where the meat of most stories are. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am glad I read this story.

My comment is off-topic. Sorry about that.

My wife and I arrived to Canada when she was 30 and I was 40. White Canadian men where attracted to my wife like flies to honey.

She loved the attention she was getting. She was telling me in full detail what each guy told her and whether he was brazen or just charming but polite.

When my wife's CEO moved her into his team, she was ecstatic. She LOVED to go to work.

Bottom line, the CEO had consensual sex with my wife on four separate occasions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous