All Comments on 'Mom Wants Son's Opinion'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
grgrgrgg

hnijlnil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

My Mom was the best fuck I ever had. She taught me everthing! She started my sex education at 14, through high school. And even after I married. We fucked for over 25 years! More stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
impregnate her

you could have impregnated her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a very good story, but...

okay, mom spreads her legs wide and lowers herself on her boy's big hard cock. She pumps it with her cunt till he blows his young balls up inside her, giving his mom all of his creamy semen. And then she cuts him off forever? That's not what a really son-loving mother would do. And anyway, why? She's letting her husband fuck her, fine, but why not also let her boy have a son's share of his mother's cunt? It's not like it'll get worn out. Her son's got to unload his hot young balls all the time, and he's already found the perfect place to do that--up the same twat he came out of. It's just cruel of his mother to deny him his boyish fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny aussie

Okay I gave you top marks,but that was for the story line,but I'm a bit disappointed in not knowing if he got mum pregnant or not and the story's a bit BLOODY !!! short,maybe you could expand it a bit more with another chapter and with more than one short page.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Loved the multiple psychological dysfunctions that were inherent in the deceptively straightforward, incestual stroke story

This is a very underated story that keep it simple but abounds with overtones of potentially abusive father, duplicitous and desireable mom who craves love in whatever form and the son who is almost a bystander in his own seduction.

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting story

I enjoyed this story very much. How things were intertwined was entertaining to me. I liked how the son in the story used very specific words when describing the events such as "exploded" which could be taken to mean he wanted/enjoyed the experience. The vague ending left a lot to the imagination. All in all I liked it, anyways I'm done jacking off now. 8.5/10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mother and Son Sex

All Mother and Son S x Stori s are Great ! INCEST FOREVER !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Things should have been different

If my hot mom gave up her pussy to me once, she'd have to keep on fucking me. Not a one time and done. If my mom needed my opinion about sexy nighties, she'd be getting my opinion again, and again. Some hard fucking would follow each viewing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe you should still fuck your mom knock her up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous