All Comments on 'Nurses are SOOO Stupid!'

by Phoenix Arrow

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bob_blksbob_blksover 19 years ago
exposive i can in the middle on the story only

this stories just too good,,,i love it.,,keep the good work plz post more of such works ,,these story has made me arrows number one fan ..keep the good work up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nuses are Sooo stupid

This has got to be one of the most poorly written stories of them all. It is completely unbelievable and the poor use of English from health professionals is atrocious. Learn how to write!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
pretty good

hey asshole usa....poor use of English from health professionals..you must be some wet back from Mehico

or you just have too much cum in your stomach which has now backed up into your brain..give us all a break..go back to sucking cocks and leave the comments for those who have an IQ above that of a fence post..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yikes!

Wow!!! This Dr. is supposed to be so educated, but you made sooooo many silly errors...it really took away from what you were trying to do. And that was made worse by the fact that you wrote it in first person. Not very good at all. could *maybe* be better with some HEAVY editing.

Elenia26Elenia26almost 16 years ago
Story

You guys are...slow on the uptake. I do believe that bad grammar and English was kind of the point. Here's this hoity-toity doctor, thinks so much of herself and so little of the nurses, when in reality she's just like them and they're all a bunch of empty heads.

Myself? Weird, but I liked it.

annieAW4CHannieAW4CHabout 15 years ago
Fantastic story!

I loved how the tables were turned; it was funny and stimulating at the same time. Quick and easy to read, everything flowed well--no pun intended, sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You are an utter asshhole that should be castrated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
:/

I can't help but think that patients could be dying while little docky has fun,and thatstopped my enjoyment a bit.

debaucherdebaucheralmost 10 years ago

A story different from the ones you usually find here. Loved it. There are a few spelling errors there though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is seriously disrespectful. I hate that it shames a noble profession like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Y’all are lame as hell

I can’t believe people are on Literotica making comments about grammar. We’re here to get off, if grammar is you’re thing make your own damn story. Besides that I liked the story as I like most of this authors stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
not bad, not great

This isn't a great story, but is something that some doctors do sort of fantasize about. My partner and I are heavily into BDSM. She's a doctor. She likes playing humiliation and degradation games. I have sometimes "forced" her to hit on a waitress or somebody else we don't really know. The weird thing is, more than one waitress has complained about all the other couples that hit on them while sitting naked next to naked us in our bedroom. No, all those other people hit on waitresses because a good number of you give in and go home with customers from time to time.

Anyway, my little doctor slut likes being humiliated. Occasionally we have fucked in her office. Never during her actual shift at the office, but after the day is done... it's fun to occasionally bend her over her own desk and take her while whispers "is your secretary still here? Do you think she knows her boss is getting fucked right now?"

The idea of submitting to a sexy nurse or fellow doctor could very well be a sexy thought for some doctors. I'm sure of that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous