All Comments on 'Obsessions Ch. 03'

by Zanzibar

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
lilsubalexlilsubalexabout 20 years ago
Erotically obsessed with "Obessions"

This is fabulous! Your style, the sense of being totally drawn into to her - of course, it helps that I'm a deeply submissive woman .. but it is more than that. Your word choice, the images and sensations they provoke are darkly erotic and entracing. I'm completely involved! More more more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Ready!

i loved reading Ch 1 and was going to comment but couldnt wait to read Ch 2 & 3. Your writing put me right there waiting for You to come back to tease and tantalize and train me. OOPS... i got lost in the fantasy. GREAT Writing... i cant wait to find Ch 4 here for Obsessions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wow! But where's the rest!

This series of stories really got me going!!!

Like the main character, I want more! When are you going to add the next chapter because I can't wait?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome

This story makes me feel like I need to be touched..its awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loving it

Please continue with this series as soon as possible. Please. I'm so drawn in by the way you make the reader feel as if she were the one being held captive. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Obsessions Ch.1-3

YES...please more and looking forward to it. Cant wait to see how this unfolds...submissivly a fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
My Ultimate Fantasy

Wow, what you just so beautifully described was my ultimate fantasy, the only thing is, I could never have thought it would be so beautiful. I felt as if I was captive, you teased me mercilessly with your words. It was just amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Oh my word...

I don't think I have ever been so pulled into a story before. It goes beyond eroticism and enters that hazy realm of sensuality and fantasy. It seems by looking at the other comments I'm not the only woman who has had a few of those sorts of thoughts. I do hope you finish this soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
more please

cant wait for the next instalment, best story i've read so far and left me wishing i was her!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
more please SIR

Sir i wish it was me that you were doing this to. i can't wait for you to write more Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
In the words of Oliver Twist...

"Please Sir, may I have some more?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very erotic

Very well written, I would like to hear more detail. Try reading the story "Deb's animal farm training" on Allme dot com. He goes into explicit detail of what is taking place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I touch myself

I couldn't help but to reach down and please myself while reading the last part of this story...WELL DONE!

FantasiaRealmsFantasiaRealmsalmost 17 years ago
As this is a free site...

...I tend to accept that some of the content posted will be less than up to my own writer's standards. Though, submissive to my very core, I take license when it comes to the pen. And shall I call you Sir, then? It is obvious from start to finish as it stands, you are a true and knowing dominant/master. In other words (Sir,) I've much thrilled to read the three offered parts of this enticement you spill from your pen:) Please do share more of your erotic dark mind with the whitness of the page? I shall come easily to take it all in. I do vow this, and thank you, Sir, for your sensuous and delectible ink's sharing:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awsome

Really great it just leaves me wanting to read more. Please hurry up with your next installment.

Kb7rpiKb7rpiover 2 years ago

She is frustrated, she needs to be taught on how to address Her new Master. Great story, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous