All Comments on 'The First Time the Earth Moved'

by sweetnpetite

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hooray!

Very loving story, Sweet. Erotic too. and poetic.

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailabout 20 years ago
Mother natures frolic~

Another nice story of mother natures sexual play. This was nicely done and I enjoyed it. Thanks (~_*)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
woo... that was a 3 stroker.

out of the 182 strokes needed to get a 5 star story.

jthserrajthserraabout 20 years ago
Very nice...

I love the extended metaphor here. An excellent scene with some not too subtle references. Very good, nicely restrained.

jim : )

cookiejarcookiejarabout 20 years ago
Beautiful

Your story really defined what "Earth Day" is all about. I loved this story. Really beautiful!

virginia_davevirginia_daveabout 20 years ago
Sweet rocks this world...

This young lady puts out the erotica every person loves to read. What this world needs is more females who think and imagine like her. If human cloning is possible please clone this beautiful creature and order one for me. Thanks for each of your sub-missions.

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxabout 20 years ago
What a wonderful thought...

Wonderful story! As always, this author has conveyed an incredible sensuality in her writing. Very different, and very unique! Well done!

hongluobohongluoboabout 20 years ago
beautiful

elemental and powerful.... thanks

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailabout 20 years ago
Sweet~

This was one of my favorite Earth day stories. A wonderful display of Earth's love. Nicely done.

MagicFingersMagicFingersabout 20 years ago
Well done

Good use of metaphors and well fits the topic, Earth Day.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinabout 20 years ago
Elemental passions

Well done. It was sweet and, of course, petite with a nice sexy, imaginative feel.

Rumple Foreskin

dr_mabeusedr_mabeuseabout 20 years ago
Pagan and Magical

A sweet and imaginative story that evokes the mysterious sexual connection between us and the rest of creation. For that reason alone it should be an Earth Day winner.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 19 years ago
Vetted it

Hi, Sweet. I really enjoyed this story, even the first time I saw it, and I have vetted it for inclusion in a volume of "Coming Together". I will be sending you an email or PM with some minor changes, typos, etc. that need to be corrected.

lildragonlildragonover 14 years ago
Beautiful

I loved this story. It was passionate and yet so gentle. Just perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous