All Comments on 'You Can Fuck My Wife'

by Blucher

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MY DREAMS COME TRUE.

i have often dreamed of doing this with myown wife. oh my god did i come soooo hard reading this. i don,t know if i could have stopped myself from sucking him off too . i guess that makes me bi no?? oh my anyway. i truley loved this story. please keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Really Hot

What an absolutely great story line. I would love to do this to my wife as well, but think if someone had come over without me home, she would have ended up allowing pictures with and without the bib overalls and fucked the guy right there. Having said that, I would still enjoy using and sharing her drunk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
yummy

i wish my partner would fix something like that up for me!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
oh

what a filthy, perverted,twisted story of the violation of a helpless wman...using her ass in an anamalistic act. o lived it...got off twice.

msboy8msboy8over 18 years ago
Pretty Good Story

Hot too. You should proof-read your story,there were a couple of typing errors. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Happened to me

Actually happened to me in Denmark after my Brother-In-Laws wedding. My wife, not used to the prolific drinking, was pretty much out of it. By the time we got back to the hotel, where most of the wedding guests were staying, she was almost passsed out. A young student I had met at the wedding from Germany offered to help get her to our room. One thing led to another and I had the GREAT pleasure of watching him thouroughly and rather forcefully fuck my moaning wife between her upraised, and bent backed legs while she seemed to have one long continuous orgasm. Just before he came he asked me if she was protected and I lied saying she was and not to worry. His ejaculation lasted some 30 seconds I estimate. Fantastic. We never did anything like that before and I expect will never do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Its happened to many

My 50-year old wife and I lived next door to a red neck bar several years ago and decided to attend their New Years Eve party. I pooped out about 1AM, but she wanted to stay. I went home to bed. From my darkened bedroom I could straighe in to our couch. About 4AM two young guys carried my wife in to the couch, then decided to play with her a while. For about 30 minuted they brutally face fucked her. She never woke up. The next day she complained of a sore throat. I just laughed. I has seen it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hidden desire

She loved teasing him, but she would not drop her pants or allow pictures.

This is the problem of marriage - you can't do what your body lusts for - unless your spouse gives you permission.

Lucky is a man who's wife is happy to explore her sexuality, and put aside being "prim and proper and funless".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
infidelity

Once she has your permission to fuck other men she will when the desire suits her,mostly when your not home & she's got your cousin & best friend with their tongues so far up her cunt & ass she leaves puddles for you to swim in. If you want to share your lover with another why not your mistress?

rasputin70rasputin70almost 18 years ago
You Can Fuck My Wife

That said the only thing I don't want her drunk and unknowing I want her ready and able to enjoy herself

Horny_Housewife1Horny_Housewife1over 17 years ago
I put out in front of my husband

It really turns me on to let other men fuck me in front of my husband, especially with a well hung stud. I want him to see and hear me cum time after time with another man's cock in my cunt, let him watch me sucking cocks till the men cum in my mouth and all over my face. Then I want him to screw me while my pussy is full of cum from other men, to kiss me after other men cum in my mouth. It turns us both on for men to call me a Slut and a Whore while they fuck me. Horny_Housewife

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent story

My wife also has the sleep of the dead. Maybe there's hope for me in a sharing encounter..... Excellent story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You Can Fuck My Wife

loved this tale hope that she as another drink soon and you get to bring mike and a female to meet the wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wish it was me

Have fantasies of being taken - with spouse or another lover watching- lucky woman - masterbating right now thinking about it. Real hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
YOu Can Fuck My Wife

After many failed attempts to pop my wife's cherry due to her extremely tight pussy, I turned to my friend's young son for help. His was still a virgin at that time and with a penis of less than 4" long.

In our bed, because of that was his first time, my wife had to guide him so that he nudge her pussy lips with his swollen penis head, and put it just inside her pussy entrance first.

He then slowly pushed his penis head just several centimetres inside her tight pussy.

Next...I would never forgot my wife's sharp cry as he forced his young penis with brutal thrust into her tight pussy up against her hymen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh great another husband who loves and respects

his wife. Great job well done. Next time invite the neighborhood. Have a gang bang and destroy her completely. DUMB ASS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You Are Amazing..!!

Amazing...!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
this was rape

not cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story

My wife and I did some swapping and enjoyed threesomes, but she would never let me or any other man mess with her ass or swallow cum.But I found a way. When I could get her drunk enough to pass out, I'd get her in bed naked with her head close to the edge. Then rub my cock between her lips until I unloaded. She swallowed. Or grease her ass up real good and then enjoy her tight asshole. I'd clean up her ass before going to bed myself. She never knew. I only wish I had had a buddy close by to share her ass with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT

GET COUNSELING DUMBASS ...HOW CAN IT BE FUN IF SHE WASN'T A WILLING PARTICPANT ? IF YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE THIS SHIT PUT IT IN THE DEVIANT SECTION....NOT LOVING WIVES .

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why do perverts complain? Story is A+

I can't believe the hypocrites find this type of website, and complain about these type of stories. What the hell are they expecting? The story had the intended purpose if you know what I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Disgusting

What a horrific husband. He's got no respect for his wife. Rape is a woeful thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a great story

Do people actually not like this story? What are they, a holes?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
Too bad he didn't film her getting fucked in the ass

He could use the film as blackmail to force her into doing what ever he wanted her to do.

He missed out on a golden opportunity there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One of the worst

One of the worst and most disgusting stories I've ever read. His wife has a drinking problem, so what does he do? He sets up to be violated by another man. Both he and the other guy would be rapists if this happened in real life. They're the kind who just need a piece of warm meat to stick their cocks in.

This has nothing whatsoever to do with 'loving wives' - it should be in 'non-consensual.'

PrevertedMePrevertedMeover 11 years ago
Nice concept

Pretty good. Love the concept. For me I'd like to see more detail of how the wife looks as she's being used.

Greyhair61Greyhair61over 11 years ago
Not really "Loving Wives"

More of a non-consensual story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
weird

you sond like you wanted him more than he wanted her..your gay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

A few years ago I got to watch my drunk wife get taken by a young stud. It was so hot seeing them passionately kissing. I never saw her this horny. I watched him lift her skirt and remove her panties. She then guided his hard cock inside her pussy. He just pounded her. He grabbed her ass and rammed his cock as deep as he could filling her with his sperm. After he left I rammed by cock in her cum soaked pussy for the best fuck of my life. We never did do that again

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is rape!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Why oh why does everything always have to lead to ass fucking. I do NOT get this fascination with wanting to fuck a woman in the ass. I don't want to sound like a brag but I've been with probably 300 different women in my lifetime, (I'm 62 by the way) and only one even had an interest for getting fucked in the ass and I did not oblige her. It just does not interest me. Seems like almost every story on here (yeah I know it's mostly fantasy) ends with the woman getting her ass fucked somewhere along the line. Enough already. That's what her pussy and mouth is for. Leave the ass fuckin to the gays...

alan13703alan13703about 5 years ago
Didn’t realise at the start that it was a story about rape.

Gave you a 2. Should have been a 1

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Cuck rape

A new low for a LW story. Not much lower to go.

gpetagpetaalmost 3 years ago

to fuck her unprepared bach hole is digusting

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

Get some fucking help. You have serious issues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous