All Comments on 'Daughter Seduces Her Dad'

by big breasts

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
tdelain69tdelain69almost 20 years ago
is this

Is this really true? It is my biggest fantasy to do my daughter. WOW what a hot story! Keep them cumming.

Tonny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
kept up the good work

this is great work kept writing can not wait for next story about u dad and mummey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice but not quite

the story was good, but a bit cliche and not enough steamy moments. try using more description =] overall, it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Real incests

This is beautiful.

I add one.

Real incests

I was only 18, just in my youth and was living with my brother who got married just a month ago. My boudi was at her sweet sixteen and was superb beauty. She was blessed with all physical wealth, slim with tight big tits, extremely provocative. Her eyes and lips were so sexy. As I had to pass my nights just across a thin wall I made some small wholes to see their fucking. Sometimes, they used to engage in dim light enough to see fucking from my side. I used to see and hear boudi screaming for pleasure requesting dada to fuck harder. But poor dada could not satisfy her need and when he ended boudi used to complain that he ended when she reached her pick but remained unsatisfied. She did not experience any orgasm.

I dreamt of fucking boudi but could not tell her that very well.

Opportunity came soon. My brother had to go to Kolkata leaving hot boudi behind to me to guard her from being violated.

Dusk rolled into night. I was in my extreme but shy. Boudi finished her work and we dined together earlier. She went to her room, put lights off. Soon I heard her crying aloud as if in fear and I rushed to rescue her. She was tribling, hugged me hard to her tight bosom and thanked me for rescuing her. She rolled on her bed and desired to pay me full.

I began throbbing, melting, breathed fast. She began kissing me mad and told me that I must not be shy to tell her if I had any desire. She told me she must reward what I have done for her. She took my hand on her bosom, down towards her belly, then further down. By this time she put her saree off, loosened her bra and took my hand to rub her full bloomed tight breasts. It was a new experience, and I began rubbing, quenching hard and she was screaming wah ...wah... with pleasure. She hold my cock and showered with praise that it was excellent in size, so long.., so thick... and so hard to penetrate deep into her pussy that she had dreamt of.

She turned herself on, took me on her bosom to start fucking. I fucked her hard, once, twice, thrice.... She sucked my cock, let all holes to fill with my cum.

She told me that she was unhappy as her hubby’s cock was very small and thin, and she was never satisfied. She was planning to elope with her former love, but now might change her mind only if I promised to fuck her every night. I promised and I did it in all possible ways and have been fucking her till now, for long last 20 years.

When my brother returned she told him right that he might enjoy her youth only he allowed me to fuck every night. Poor brother had to concede to, as he knew that he was unable to satisfy her strong sex desire. Better he share her beauty and youth with his own brother than to loose her forever.

Boudi is a real bitch. She does all dirty jobs one can imagine. Soon she began sharing her desire with her own mom and younger sister, another superb beauty with very sexy face, eyes and lips with firm Asian tits. We fucked all of them together. Her mommy was at her thirties, but very expert in sex. As her hubby was missing she was very hungry in sex. When I penetrated my big cock in boudi and her sister’s pussy mommy rubbed her daughters breasts, sucked milking nipples and pussy to taste my melts. She took my cock out of boudi’s hole just to dig her own hole deep and boudi twisted, quenched mom’s tits and fingers mommy’s pussy... and what not.

Her mommy is so great a bitch that she told me to father to her daughters’ and her wombs as well. It happened. I fathered 2 babies, in both the girls, in my boudi and her sister’s womb and my brother in their mommy’s. I also made boudi’s mom give birth to a son.

Now the 3 girls+boy are adult, all at their 17+ just old enough to engage them in our fucking sessions. I fuck the young girls, boys with their moms and granny together. Its a real incest family. It is wonderful to fuck teens, dig young boy’s anal with their moms and granny together. The boys also fuck their mom, my boudi when I dog the boys’ anal. They fuck granny too and suck my boudi’s pussy, rub aunty’s tits too. We piss every holes, tits, anals and pussies. My son digs me too with his longer, stronger and thick cock. We make our home a real narak.

I think very few could have experiences like me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sexy story!!

omg that was soo amazing!! that is my biggest fantasy with my dad!! n i think he wants to fuck me to!!

William smythWilliam smythover 14 years ago
Ranting and Raving

Is the character adding the comment headed "fuck" for real?

If so why is he spending his time reading erotica?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more

I am totally wet now. I want more daughters fucking fathers stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Your so lucky

I want y dad to lick me hard and deep and sooo slow. I want him to play with my tits and my clit. Then I want him to stick his huge cock up my tight pussy;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
daugters are such good girls

my daughter wanted me to help her paint her flat, she held the steps as i painted the top of the wall, she then started running her hand up my leg, feeling my cock over my trousers i told her if she wanted to see it then she should take it out, we fucked all afternoon.

At some time in their life all daughter want their daddies cock up them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My would be step daughter is eager to fuck me

I am about to marry a woman who has 24 year old daughter Savitri. More than her mom Anuksha Savitri is eager that i marry her mom. When i go to meet if Anuksha is not there Savitri retreats to her room and comes out minus her bra and panties to chat reavelig "accidentally " her bush and breasts.She tells Dad marry mom soon as i am dying to fuck you. You will be fucking mom less and i will fuck you more. See my valley is wet and telling this she lifts her sarry and make me to touch her wet slit.When i told her boobs are fine she lifted her blouse pullf me close to her and thrust her one breast into my mouth. The marriage is scheduled in July 2011.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Ya..that was good. I first fucked my daughter Katherine

in our barn at age 9. Her cunt was so tight. Since then, we have fucked lots. She is married now, so I go to her apartment and fuck. My cock is longer then her husband's.

She goes nuts when I fuck her, she bites me, kicks, and

digs my back with her nails. Her cunt milks my cock dry.It is good she is on the pill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Offt

I Fucked my step dad when mum was at work, he had come to my rooma sking if i wanted to eat anything i said no and he came and sat beside me and started touching my boobs, i was 15 so i was so horny i let him fuck me after that it happened every saturday when mum wasnt home, he woudlnt let me out because he would spend all day sucking my tits

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Makes Me Wanting To Fuck My Daughter Even More

I have been wanting to have sex (oral also) with my daughter who is in her 30"s. She is so hot!!!! Great body and beautiful huge tits. I am waiting for her to come over to drink the beer that is waiting just for the occasion, Then ask her why she enjoys sex so much. Just to see what she thinks. I will be on the couch with only a bathrobe on, and allow her to see my hard cock sticking up waiting for her to start sucking on it. My daughter is the closest woman to me since my wife passed many years ago. Now I want to please her in every way. She loves to wear very low cut shirts in the summer that drives me crazy!!! Makes me want to pull it up and start sucking on her nice tits. I never felt like this up until this past summer. Some may think this is wrong, but she is the only woman I trust, and care to please. Also I know she could please me. The next time she come over, I will initiate the conversation. If anyone has any other ideas, let me know. The sooner the better because I am going to explode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i would love to fuck someone right now its been 10 years

i loved it i need to be fucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
learn how to spell

Your spelling sucks as does the story. I could have wrote a better story when I was "wondering" around in third grade. I think your IQ equals your bust size.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was a great story I love how she wanted her dad and Finley got to have him just the way my daughter wanted me a few years back

SecretAdmirer584SecretAdmirer5846 months ago

I enjoy stories with adult daughters. Most stories are with tern daughters. My daughter is now in her thirties and she has the most perfect breasts. I would not mind to make love to her.

I enjoyed your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous