All Comments on 'Too Much Flirting'

by mollyisme2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Glad

you had your O, molly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
More

Wow, that was great! You should continue with her going home and imagining all sorts of things this guy makes her do and have her do it on herself. Then have they guy come over, by invitation because she herself just can't satify herself any longer and proceed from there. But it real juicy!

jnsgardnerjnsgardneralmost 20 years ago
It's you but a bit of me too.

I feel for you because you said that this was true. I have a 19 year old daughter and while she is away at college in Denver, I can't do much, I'd kill. or hurt badly anyone who did to her what happened to you.

Yet, in thr 60's, at a drive-in movie, I'd try to get my date drunk, unbutton her blouse, and slide her bra straps off her shoulders, and let gravity reveal two, to a 19 year old, two wonderous pearls.

Occasionally, I might let my hand go lower to rest on her thighs and slowly work her skirt hem up. Surprisingly, the more I worked on her breasts and nipples, the wider her legs would spread. The soft smoothness of her inner thighs was exceptional but it took me many movies to actually move her panties aside and feel her wetness. It didn't take me long to learn to put pressure on her mound, rub her little nub from side to side, and maybe put two fingers inside her to press up underneath where the nerve bundle must be.

As the time came, there were gasps., moans, swear words, and then the climax, the Wave of passion.

I was so hot, horny, and hard by then, I'd kneel down on the car floor, drop my pants, and slowly, gently, push inside her.

It was such a nice experience. That first initial resistance, then the acceptance. The visual image was so exotic. her breasts exposed, her skirt hiked up, and my penis sliding insider her. Deeper and deeper stil, until i could feel me stretching her. Our mounds were pounding against each other as i held her hips. I sensed that she was going to come again,...as was i. I felt her body go tense, funny sounds, and i just let go. Within seconds, spurt after spurt was deep insde her.

She held me in such a way as to keep me inside her. It was time to go, We got dressed, but I gave her nipple one last parting kiss.

We dated again, but not in the same circumstances and gradually fell apart.

Oh well, a drive-in movie fuck. My first and only.

Better than what happened to you in the women's restroom!

Do write,

John

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelabout 19 years ago
nice...

just wish it had gone on for a little longer! =)

*hugs*

goldeniangel

HughJardHughJardover 17 years ago
very very well done...

A very, very well done short story. I truly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing your talent.

SamilongSamilongover 17 years ago
Wow...

Loved it, Molly. Something about the way you wrote it had a real intensity to it. Well done...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous