All Comments on 'G Is For Golden Shower'

by velvetpie

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*golden heaven

Not as exciting as I hoped for since there was no piss drinking. I've been a piss freak since my early teens when I got my sister to let me drink her piss by pissing in my mouth. It became a daily event and led to my fucking her. When I started dating a few years later one of the things I searched for was a girl that would soak me in her hot, salty piss. I also got some of them to let me piss in their pussy and then suck it out. When I married one of the girls that gave me golden showers I thought I had hit the jackpot. When she had to piss she'd let me know in case I wanted it. I never refused a good hot drink. she began bringing some of her friends to the house so they could quinch my thurst also. I was'nt allowed to fuck them but could cover their pussy with my mouth so none of the hot, salty drink was wasted. They ready liked it when I'd get on my back, legs up around my head and piss in my own mouth and drink it. I still drink all I can find, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love golden showers

I love golden fun. Giving or receiving. Any North Wales guys up for this ? sandrasmee@live.co.uk

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Game on!

Looks like Wally hit the jackpot for the summer. Who knows, it might last longer. This story sure could use another chapter, but probably won't happen because of the years gone by, but thanks for sharing.

DelsaDelsaabout 2 years ago

VelvetPie, you are one crazy wild scribbler! Don't stop!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous