All Comments on 'Saturday'

by zukethecuke

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SkulkinKittikinSkulkinKittikinover 19 years ago
lovely stuff

This story already elicited a pm to the author, but I had to comment more publicly about the superb writing style. Obviously, Zuke has talent, patience, and skill with ordinarily tricky content and mechanics. "Saturday" is raw. Intelligent. Just past normal, and oooh-so-very-hot. Please, Sir, won't you write some more?

turtledoveturtledoveabout 19 years ago
HOT!!!

That was soooooo HOT...I really enjoyed it....More please!!

GoddessOfSoulsGoddessOfSoulsalmost 19 years ago
*MMM*

Very Well done, it was quite easy to loose yourself in the words and possibilities of your story.. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing, can't wait for more

GoddessOfSoulsGoddessOfSoulsalmost 19 years ago
*MMM*

Very Well done, it was quite easy to loose yourself in the words and possibilities of your story.. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing, can't wait for more

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 18 years ago
Nice one

yeah, well done. loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW.....

this was hot... sexy... a little dirty... and thoroughly enjoyable *wink*

gotwood49gotwood49almost 18 years ago
I liked it!

Very raw and gritty...and reminiscent of the last time I was in one of those theatres. You captured the guilty pleasure that Jane was feeling very well, zuke. Well done, indeed!

avasogentlyavasogentlyover 16 years ago
Nice 'N Scuzzy

Reading zuke's oozing words, I feel as if I'm in one of those tiny dark theaters, the soles of my open-toe sandals sticking to the floor and my flesh creeping from the thought of the orgy of living organisms writhing in the grimy seat cushions. I dig how zuke crosscuts between the exhibitionist couple and the action on screen. As if that tension weren't enough, there are all these authentically sleazy characters scuttling about the theater, peeking here and ducking there. I was enthralled with "Saturday"!

SuchaBadDogSuchaBadDogover 14 years ago
Sizzling fun with Dick and Jane

See, Zuke, all that Latin did pay off. Superb writing. I could almost smell the place and feel the warmth emanating from the Jane's flushed face as she lost herself in Dick...and John the Baptist. Mea culpa.

Polecat74Polecat74almost 11 years ago

Oh, very hot indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hey darlin...

this was a good read ;) i enjoyed that. good job

jonjonz68jonjonz68about 7 years ago
Nice job, if I may

This is a very fun story that I enjoyed to the "fullest." I love the cross-cutting between the various scenes: the movie, Dick and Jane, the horny old guy, the door opening and closing. Jane's POV is very believable.

SweetCupcakeSweetCupcakealmost 7 years ago
Well-Written, Sexy, and Evocative

I have never been in such a theater, but after reading this well-written story, feel like I have visited one now. The author did a great job of keeping many complicated descriptions moving (the couple, the other characters, the ambience, the onscreen action) -- it was engaging and I felt as if I were moving fast throughout. And he built quickly to a sexy finish bringing me along every step of the way. Will definitely look for more from this author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous