All Comments on 'My Life is You Ch. 06'

by mypussyandyours

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kathy6533kathy6533almost 20 years ago
love this series

Please, please hurry with the next chapter. I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful

I am truly enjoying reading your work. Great development of characters... I cried as he laid there beside David, reallizing how much he truly loves Seth. Very well done... Beautiful and passionate.

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 12 years ago
Lovely

I'm astounded that I found a story on Literotica where there is absolutely no sex until the 6th chapter. I applaud you. I have to be honest with you, I'm surprised - in a good way. This is the first story I've read on here where the sex doesn't start within the first few pages or chapters. You should get a medal, because not only did you wait for the sex, you made the wait well worth it. I mean, it wasn't The Sex, meaning it wasn't between the two main characters, but still, the emotion and conflict that followed it.. It really was worth it for me. I can't wait to see if they Dillon and Seth actually hook up. I really hope they do.

Anyway.. Onward to chapter 7!

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago

How'd it turn so ugly so fast? Was this guilt from Dillon because of what he did? I thought he'd be more cautious because the scent of another man was on him. I never would have expected him to make that sudden confession. But I hope Seth comes to his senses and realizes Dillon's no longer a client...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dave is a good friend

I liked how u put that I there, so Dillon knows he can be a sexual being again and that he realises he can love and b loved, realy enjoying this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I get how Dave was sorta being a good friend to Dillon by showing that he was still desirable, but I really hated that they had sex. Dillon accurately felt that he betrayed his feelings for Seth and Dave admitted that part of his behavior was selfish because he always liked having sex with Dillon. It just felt like they used each other and cheapened Dillon’s feelings for Seth. And when Seth finds out, he will no doubt be very hurt by it. Wish that had not happened but we’ll see where these two go now that Seth is no longer Dillon’s therapist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon from 5 months ago,

You forgot to read the part (as always) where they are bed buddies even after stopping the romantic relationship. You also skipped the fact that Dillon is at the lowest point of his life with all this.

I'm against sleeping in bed with my friends too, but you can't just assume that it's wrong for every character written in it. This is normal for some people, and it's nowhere close to the weird, not acceptable territory either.

Besides, both of them are honest about their intentions and mistakes right after it, and it seems that it recovers a bit of Dillion's former confidence too.

The talk with Seth though, who knows. Hopefully he will bring it up asap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous