All Comments on 'Femdom Island'

by JackBro

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Dew2bnudeDew2bnudealmost 20 years ago
love it

loved it lets haer more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh my god

that was extremely arousing... better go clean up :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Males as sex objects

Fantastic,erotic story...what would have made it more complete was for the males to be shaved of all body hair to be even more naked and exposed

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
A Great Big Fantasy!

I loved it, thanks. Please keep writing. I just wonder how someone could find your story "Extremely Arousing" and only give you 50%.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow...

This story seriously makes me want to dominate some (lucky) guy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
loved the male milking humiliation

Loved the man's sense of humiliation at being mercilessly milked. The whole idea of cock cream makes my pussy gooey. You did it so beautifully.

The only thing I wished you had written about more was how the milked man's balls looked like. I love low hangers...I love big swollen ones, that are dark, covered with wiry black pubic hair. I would have loved to read how they bounced and jostled as he was unwillingly milked of all his male cream. How they dangled heavily like obsecene ripe fruit between his thighs. Beside, how long is the ball hang? You never said! It makes my mouth salvitate to image the lady's pale white hand hefting those pendulous, exposed balls.

Next time, can you also describe John's pubic hair? I mean, it's all cocks...what about pubes? An exploding black thatch around a man's cock is so visually erotic to women.

I would love if you wrote a public scene of humiliation when the woman threathens to shave all that virgin cock hair...so thick, so abundant. so lustrous, so virile. And this big, masculine man has to beg and plead, his hands desperately covering his sausage cock and balls.....plead not to be shaved while he's spreadeagled in public. Oh please, don't shave my cock hair. Not my cock fur!! Please, please, no! Don't leave me without my sex hair!

All that male milk, creamy white on a thick black pelt....isn't that so erotic? Should his luxuriant cock hair be shaved? The crowd decides...But i say, Keep it....but shave the furry balls as punishment while he weeps in shame and humiliation....to be so exposed in public. to be shaved in front of a mixed crowd. But his ass hair can be shaved while he's in doggy position....yum. Meanwhile, those dark, masculine, abundantly haired droopy, milked filled, swollen balls jiggle pleadingly....they too will be shaved after the ass hair, as he's humiliated and denuded. But please, please,keep the fulsome cock hair.....pubic hair, especially one so luxuriantly thatched, is such a private thing and so ripe to erotic possibilities.

In fact, should have a competition on who has the most abundant cock hair, besides long flopping shafts and bouncing balls. Tape measure!!

Think of all the sex slave possibilities of going to the cock hairdresser.....to have wiry, rough pubic curls chemically straightened, permed, teased into a soft fluffy mass.....of course, in glorious, full spread eagled view of the public!!!

Their cultural shock! Their sense of violation!!! The shaving and coiff possibilities as their legs are spreadeagled in barber chairs, their cocks protected only with a silly, smily, cartoon condom, as their heavy flaccid, wetly milked and violated penises and dangling, masculine, pendulous balls are dressed for a cock beauty comptetion.

In some way, cock hairdressing must be seen as a pubic humiliation, something every man dreads....to be in the hot seat of shame while his thick cock hair is rolled into pink little curlers and set in a soft perm!! Ooh.

Think of their utter embarrassment, shame and humiliation as their dense pubic jungle, which every man is so proud of is fluffed, prettified, combed, coloured, brushed, beribboned!!! Oooh. Think how their darkly haired cocks and pendulous, low hanging balls look like between their gyno spread legs hung over the barber chairs, as they wobble, flop and jerk obsecenely like because of chemical stings. (I'm not into pain!).

Of course, the stylists are all beautiful women, with creamy hainds and ruby tipped nails, trailing through their sexy organs!

And then punish the man with the longest, thickest cock hair with a public milking.

You do male humiliation so well. The only thing I absolutely hate is castration. No way!!!!

You really do male milking so well.....so pussy wetting. Next time, can you also do a story about a dominant man....maybe a general and his elite military team, who are forced to show their hairy, heavy privates to a bunch of delicate, demure debutates and milked before them maybe at a glamorous ball?

Standing up, in doggy, spreadeagled in gynecological poses.....distinguished, accomplished, military men, forced to show their very private cock hair, heavy flopping cocks and wiry furred balls to women and their male subordinates, milked till they are dry? Forced to drink thier own cock cream? Yum, yum.

Maybe you need a dominant, whimiscal, queen, head of state, to give such an executive order, so that her army top brass have their privates milked so shamefully in public. Later, those same cocks will be fondled by everyone in the ballroom....the women and male subordinates of course, completely dressed.

The queen's physician will have to come to give these distinguished men all a very shameful, male public gyno exam in the glittering ballroom. Some untidy cock fur will have to be trimmed, others clean shaven....milk then measured for protein content and weight.

Sorry for this long winded comment and request. Loved the milking scene. My absolute favourite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
got milked?

where is this island i need to take time off for?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Me too, please

This story leaves me rock hard - would be great if this was a contest with two guys getting milked, and the winner shaves the loser's pubic hair and fucks his ass on stage. Would also be great if this was a mixed crowd, with more men seeing the humiliation on stage. A final thought is that there could be an interracial element to it too - black woman milking a white guy...

removed051109cremoved051109cabout 15 years ago
My kind of story!

I just found this story and I can't wait to read the others that you have!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Femdom Island Ch.01

Great story. CFNM with more femdom and much more humiliation than most of the genre. Looking forward to reading the next five chapters.

DryhillDryhillover 13 years ago
GREAT OPENING

A good start to a multipart story, here's hoping the rest is as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
got me wanking

got me rock hard and wanking. wish it was me strapped down and my thick hairy cock getting milked.

submax19submax19almost 13 years ago
Aweosme!

I love it. I wish I was on the island. I had a girlfriend of mine do that to me. She tied me up and jacked me off as many times as she could in 30 min. I got three and a half. The timer wne off half way through my 4th time. It was crazy. I would love to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
rick20cm@yahoo.de - yes thats a great story

i often fantasize about being milked and especially teased and denied for a long time. my perfect setup is when a woman teases me without letting me know that her goal is to catch me wanking (hidden in my pants, in the bathroom, or different situations) very short before i could cum. after that i get precum-milked fpr hours (what i regularily do to myself)

i appreciate this story very very much and it made me dripping wet with precum.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Further Reading Recommendation

Fans of this series - particularly the ones who want more with the body/pubic hair - should look up the CFNM stories of "MisterStarkers". Except for the masturbation angle, its a very similar setup - an island where all men go nude. One of his stories, "Julie's Date with Bart" even has a pubic hair dying party, where the girls shave/shape/dye the pubic hair of their boyfriends/husbands

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story. I almost thought I was reading my own fantasy.

I loved the great build that did such a great job showing the conflict between desire and humiliation. As a submissive, I crave being taken in such a raw, forceful manner. The humiliation would cause hesitation and fear; but, in the end the humiliation only increases the excitement and pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
stroked to the limit..

a superb story, so nicely paced, the build up, pun intended, the final run..

should expand story..lots to work on.Humiliations and control can make

a male a very good and pleasing slave!

The story is possible and plausible!

a certain Lady when we first slept together somehow managed to make

me come 3 times..in one night.Truthfully the last some hours later.

The Lady expected no less after that.It was somewhat arduous..but fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

And a smart slap on the ass as he is led off the stage would help solidify Lori's control over John and his willingness to continue to accept his submissive status.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My condition in 30 minutes

Just imagining how I will feel 30 minutes after Lori jacks me off. Too good.

EponyMouseEponyMouseabout 9 years ago
Woman's control

If she owns his penis, she owns his ass too! A firm spanking threat keeps a naked man in line, with less back-talk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hey if I correct the litany of grammaticle errors and repetitive language could I resubmit this and not be guilty of plagerism,or do we have to deal with phrases" like: I never knew you were such a good cummer" or " I cummed all my spent up "etc. and how about OH John! Oh Lori!. there is such a tool as grammar check. The guy who wrote this gave the story as much sex appeal as watching a snail Crawl and he is obviously a dunce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Submissive Male

Don't know why he was so embarrassed to be naked in public and having these women see him with an erection. I personally thought it was wonderful. I agree with the previous writer about the males being shaved. My body is fully shaved. First it exposes all of my sex. When I am naked I what nothing to be left to the imagination. Second, it announces to all my viewers that I am a submissive male and proud of my submission. In my mind, the highest level of submission and male nudity is to be naked on stage and be milked for all to see. Milking exposes me completely and just the way I want to be exposed. I can only wish what happened to this fellow would happen to me.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
Very, very good!

You are a good writer, at least, good erotic writer. I can' t understand why you only wrote three stories and three ones so short. Come on, please, continue telling us about the Femdom Island, about Lori and John. Or any else.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
Excuse me

Excuse my earlier comnent. I have a meses

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nicely done!

I like the way you captured that embarrassed and exposed feeling and kept it going through multiple climaxes. The joyful interest of all the women focused on his intimate vulnerability was a wonderful ingredient that made this hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
How do I get 'taken' to Femdom Island?

Great story, very hot!

I love the way Lori humiliates her friend/slave and can't wait to read what happens next.

magzine2magzine2over 6 years ago
description

I really like descriptions of masturbation.I was copying the description through the whole story.great wanking material.I'll have to have a rest before I read part2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
handjob humiliation

Wonderful bound and helpless handjobs with forced ejaculations. A live audience to add humiliation to his helplessness. The submissive shows to all that he really loves being forced to share his most precious ejaculation by the quantity he releases. Pure ecstacy for a submissive.

Willysway1Willysway1over 4 years ago
Awesome start

Awesome start to what i expect will be a great series. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved It!

I loved the story. I would have like the follow up story to be the men stayed to see who the winner was. Then the losers had to go back in the bondage and get the public hair and maybe legs shaved in front of the crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
something not ever considered but..

A super tale, that is not quite a fantasy but easily a reality!

So many males think of submissive ways that thrill themselves..

Yet a trained male slave soon adapts! Whatever is done is not you!.

The slave is blameless as the Owner/ Mistress/ Lady makes the decision.

It really is out of one's hands, so to speak. Again blameless..,

Whilst as a slave made to be exhibited, always totally naked.

Yes! There is more naked! One is totally denuded of all body hair esp. genitals.!

my Owner loves to make me do things for Her and Her friends, always female.

Even in kneeling position legs well apart making sure bum off the floor and cheeks apart. Made to do pedicures and the Lady would love to press Her feet and play with my balls.. There were Penalties for cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Where is the ball busting?

Whenever there is femdom, there is ball busting. There was a hint to it but we need a follow up. Maybe the males who lose the milking contest should have three or four women bust their balls for punishment. Do it on stage for all the women to watch them get their balls kicked several times.

Also when any woman needs to control her male, there is nothing like grabbing his nuts and squeezing hard to get him to obey you.

My wife first used this in front of her book club with a dozen of her women friends over. I mouthed off to them about how men are superior to women and my wife made sure I knew women were far superior to most males, myself included. She had me go to the bedroom and strip then grabbed my balls and took me to the living room to the pleasure of her gal friends. (I think they were clued in on what she was going to do) She started squeezing my nuts and told me to tell each woman that women were superior to the males. She then passed me from one woman to another with one letting one nut go so the next one could grab it before the first let go of the other nut so by the time it was over, over a dozen women had me by the balls.

Over the next few weeks the book club grew to about two dozen women, some bring their daughters along for the show as I served them while I was naked and the ladies showed their daughters how to use a male's balls to control them.

Now I think every woman and girl should be able to use balls to control males and we have to balls to let them do it.

slaveboy56slaveboy56almost 3 years ago

This is a great story would love to live this

NEthingGozeNEthingGozeover 2 years ago

I envy John, what fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story. It made me hard even at my advanced age (I'm in my late 70's). When I was younger, I had a girlfriend who dommed me. I was publicly milked. She was also very skilled at "edging" bringing me to the brink of cumming and then denying me. She did this a couple of times in front of an audience. If you haven't experienced "edging" I can tell you it is very painful and humiliating, but also exciting. Whenever I was milked I was forced to drink my cum in front of an audience. I milking parties with mano a mano contests (two male subs), the loser had to drink the winner's cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

H0T, HOT,HOT! It had my pussyfooting dripping like crazy, flooding my juices in my opinion open hand. What a story! I truly loved it.

Orpheum69

KnobboyKnobboyabout 1 year ago

yummy nice one. Plenty of humiliation and man spunk. Ladies deßerve and expect it.

I edged my cock and dripped precum all through it and shot a lot of spunk myself. Thanks x

fredbrownfredbrownabout 1 year ago

T'wood be a fun thing - but when Linda does me I'm out of the game till? No woman would buy me as a stud but If it was a pussy eating contest I'd bring a better price - I earn my keep as licker - not dicker ........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous