All Comments on 'Julia's Rose'

by MarkThyme

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Oh yes!

Great story - well told. It cut to the chase without losing out on key detail along the way. Do write the next chapter soon. I am gagging to know what happens next...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
to be continued??

Would love to hear the rest of the story!!

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
She used the old faithful line..

"If you loved me, you would do this for me". Man, I hate that line getting used. A good story, but not over the top.

fregenfregenalmost 19 years ago
And then what happened?

Liked the story. But hated to be left hanging. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
super excellent

loved the story very much. would like to see such a story that while reading could put my femme name and and my lovers name, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story...

More please soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
too short

much too short, needs to add a few more chapters, great storyline rose never said her true feelings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please continue...

i liked this story please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

that was awesome hope theres more

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
I Liked It...

...But it definitely needs more than the one instance and the 'what if' of possibilities down the road. I'll endorse anything with my fav fet in it of course, and the forced fem was very well done. Thanks for sharing and please write more about Rose!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a lovely and lucky couple

I can think of nothing I would like as much as hearing my wife ask me to be her girlfriend on occasional nights out or even at home. Ane then the promise of what you hint about. Well that would be the icing on the pie so to speak. I often dream of my wife and I holding hands as we lie side by side and both of us are being fucked by men we pick up on a night out. Both on our backs looking into each others eyes holding hands as they push our legs up and enter our bodies with their hot hard hot cocks then we moan as we begin our ascent to new sexual hights. Then their cocks grow harder and twitch as ther sperm shoots into us in an attempt to impregnate us. as they grow soft and withdraw we feel them slide up and offer us their cock for us to clean before they switch partners. Me taking her guy and she taking mine. This time they turn us over and enter us in the doggie position and my new guy fills me so full I moan in estacy at my new feminity.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
loved the story

but don't you think that some communication would have taken place before they went out to a club? this is a good story, and cries for chapter 2. why wont they let me give you 5 *?

Tootight1Tootight1about 8 years ago
2nd read

where in the world did the lines come from

Julia came to first, and made a pronouncement that would affect their lives forever.

"Of course," she said, "you could always be my girlfriend."

where did that come from, he never even asked. there is no pretense, no reason, no anything, as to why she would say this, or even think it.

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
loved this

I guess it's pretty evident that this story comes from a younger couple. I loved the innocence of it, and the exploration of young minds. To be able to say what your thinking without recrimination, as it should be between husband and wife. I have to wonder, as should he, as to where the thoughts came from. So far, I have enjoyed their experience. Being young, has it's benefits, as in making mistakes, and being able to recover. This story should have a second chapter, if for no other reason than the direction they took. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A

A CLOSETED FAGGOT STORY. SIX INCHES IS NORMAL AND AVERAGE YOU FAGGOT SIZE QUEEN WRITER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anomaly

Quite good until the last paragraph. A “normal” heterosexual guy suddenly starts cross-dressing at his wife’s insistence. The first time they go to a club, they are kissing some random blokes & going off to have sex with them. Not much genuine love or respect for this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
New Girl

My wife has turned me in to her new girl friend .Now with a womens body complete with 38c breast When made up i can pass for a women.But she dresses me in all fetish out fits.Black seamed fish net body stocking with 8'' locking ballet boots .A latex corset and latex string thong.Last a second skin low cut short dress.When she brings friends over she puts a collar with leash and cuffs my hands behind my back.First i have to suck off all the hard cocks swallow there cum before they all take turns fucking me women to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous