All Comments on 'Confession Of A Teenage Pussy Eater'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Simply fantastic!

Wow! Is all I can muster after reading this magnificent work. Thank you Stormbringer for sharing this excellent story! I didn't want it to end!

replicantreplicantover 19 years ago
Great Work!

I just had to say how awesome this story was. Great throw back to the Revenge of the Nerds/Poky's kinda stuff. I was laughing and getting good imagery as well. Story hits too close to home for a geek such as myself. ˆ ˆ

22pilgrim22pilgrimover 19 years ago
Top Class

Both funny and erotic !

Look forward to reading some more.

Jody M LeeJody M Leeover 19 years ago
Geeks of the World Unite

What a story! The Geeks get theirs in the end. One day we will rise up and take over the world..............

PunjiPunjiover 19 years ago
Outstanding!

Just a fantastic story! It was actually set up in a very believable fashion and the sex was hot.

bubba691bubba691over 19 years ago
All Hail the Geeks!

Very cool story. Gives us shy, geeky people hope. Would like to see more of these characters. Or how their "legacy" lives on @ the school

chicagophotomanchicagophotomanover 19 years ago
Very hot

Thought you did a great job with characters and plot, very enjoyable read, loved the flashback aspect...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Brilliant

Great story!

Lot's of fun.

Score one for the not so beutiful people.

Thank You.

CW

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Cool Story

Let that be a lesson. There's hope for we nerds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank-you, thank-you, THANK-YOU!!!

From now on, whenever I see a really sexy babe with a geek I'll be thinking of this story. The hero was believable and the character motivation was too. Unlike many stories that make you ask why are they doing this, this story leads you to a believable climax. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hm

Great story...but LotR was made into movies 15 years ago?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well done

Thanks for your return....I always enjoy your work. Please keep the stories come. Don't make us wait so long!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
AWESOME STORY but I have a few suggestions....

First off, I really don't like how Gil let Melissa treat her. I don't care if she was the hottest girl in the school I would have told the conceded bitch to get lost if she treated me like that. (And I'm an 18 year old Virgin)

Second off, I think it would have helped to make it more romantic based, the entire relationship seems to revolve around Gil making Melissa feel good sexually. There is some romance at the end but not neither enough to make it a 5 star story so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Job

Great story. You make it sound, though, as if it happened AGES ago. Yet Lord of the Rings is a recent set of movies. Just had a problem with time. Great premise. I'm one of the geeks who would have loved to do what you wrote about.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
In the future?

Fifteen years ago, thongs and DVD players did not exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Revenge of The Nerds: Pussy Eater

I was a female nerd who got attention about the same way so I really could relate! Loved it! Timeline was definetly off but if I was writing about being a cheerleader man-whore, why would I care about timelines?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice.

Nice work; good characters, plot, and writing.

Probably like most here, I am a nerd.

And damn proud of it.

Representing the nerds, I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Quit complaining

Just because a story doesn't give a specific year doesn't mean it's not in the future. Sure, the story is filled with time sensitive content but clearly their fifteen year reunion takes place in the 2000-tens and Gil's recalling something that happened early 2000.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
ok

most of you here are not only nerds but idiots as well. The reunion happened 15 years away in the future and not the rest of the story 15 years ago. This is elementary deduction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
there's no love here

Don't get me wrong the sex is HOT, among the hottest I've even seen, you got good detail and all, but it would have been better if there was a little more love thrown in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh Hell Yeah

OMG, hot stuff, people around my area shy away from pussy eating but it is true, if you can pleasure a girl like this, that is the first step towards making her yours.

Awesome story! Keep writing!

S-DesS-Desalmost 18 years ago
Great despite...

Since it isn't in the Romance section, I can live with her being a bitch. He won her over with sex. It's not perfect, but it was a fun story with lots of good sex. If I had a complaint, it would be that the beginning was rushed. Somehow I doubt the head cheerleader (who only had sex with one other person) would have so quickly agreed to his proposal.

It was still cool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent writing..

I really enjoyed reading this story. I never felt bored. But like some other readers, the cheerleaders' harshness got in the way of my good time. It may be true to life, teenage girls may in fact be this cruel, but the way they were using the guys got me down a little bit.

Also, I felt the moral of the story (if there was a moral) was "You give, and you get"..So, if he didn't put out so much, he was worthless? Also, what about the "unattractive" girls, guess they're worthless in his eyes, too-unless they put out, that is. I found little to rejoice with at the end of the story, despite him finally getting the girl. Seemed to damned hard to keep her attention, and he only wanted it because she was hot. The main character seemed as selfish and shallow as the object of his affection.

Still, it was really well written, and I'll be looking into more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very good

Overall, it was a very well-written and enjoyable story. It was perhaps an awkward start and all the references to celebrities when introducing your characters could have been omitted - I think it would have benefitted from a more 'descriptive' and less 'comparative' introduction. Nevertheless, once you hit full stride, it was fantastically executed. I very much hope there is a follow-up chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent

Thoroughly enjoyable read. The only criticism I would have is like another said, the comparison of the girls to actresses. Just tell us what they look like, they don't have to match up to some celebrity. I'll look forward to other of your stories now. Jerry

sweetalmondbrownsweetalmondbrownabout 14 years ago
Damn...

Not only was this story one of the hottest reads, but it was sweet and tender as well. It had an air that I'm sure a lot of people could relate to, and that's defenitely one aspect I tend to enjoy in stories I read. Thank you!

auhunter04auhunter04about 13 years ago
geeks

Us geeks, no matter what we look like are a lot less to be stuck on their own needs only. If a buy wont eat pussy, then why should she give a blow, except with a strong uppercut to the asshole's nuts., or maybe try to kick a field goal.

Note to Geeks, you eat first..you start by licking fron the small pucher and up all the way to the top a couple of times then concentrate on the pussy, giving a a little attention to her ass, then sa things progress and pusy becomes your focus the best description I have heard is to spell out the alaphabet on her lips...

now to raise things to another level..start gently but firmly ducking her clit (pay close attention to the right side,,for some reason more sensative)

Then slip one finger in her then two and curl them slightly back so you find her "G" spot and start stroking it as you move your hand in and out.

NOW the grand fanality..fingers doing a dance on G a strong vacuum on the clit and take your free hand and push down toward your fingers.

"BLASTOFF"

Girls teach your guys,,,guys just show her

Guys listen to her and she will tell you what is "good" remember it.

Gals communicate, just dont lay there like a blow up doll

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT STORY!!! very well written........

You can take this into various other situations, like incest/taboo bring the sister and brother together, or maybe the mother? or non-consensual where he "attacks" othert females or doing a novell and bring him, sister and the group of his/her friends together. I hope you will consider another chapter.

four_inchesfour_inchesabout 11 years ago
jeri ryan

got to say i came here looking for a jeri ryan styled story and whilst it is lacking the former borg I was not disapointed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fools!

Lord of the rings 3 came out 2003 DVDs and things were around Gil specifically says he was looking forward to it

herb9930herb9930over 10 years ago
Lucky fucking nerd.

I was a nerd too, but I never learned anything like that in high school. I dearly regret how much time I lost until I learned to eat pussy. Finally, it was the best lesson I ever learned, and from a Liberian bar girl who could cum multiple times. WOW, did I ever enjoy that, as she was a squirter as well. I damn near drowned.

vedettevedettealmost 10 years ago
DYING

This story made me laugh so much; Melissa calling him random names, "Le Roi the Black," not wanting to look at the nerds while they were eating them out, god. I loved it. Awesome story, very fun, lighthearted, and clever!

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Oh Yes!!

I read Anais Nin, & Erskin Caldwell as a young kid. Along with early "Playboy" rebald classics! God I loved learning to eat pussy from most of my cousins. Now 65+ years later I read a story that parallels my early years. Thanks for the memories with this enjoyable tale. Oh I didn't wait till I was 18, I started at age 11. At 18 I was eating German Pussy, & WACs in the USAmy.

Thanks again for the many hours I have enjoyed reading your storys.

oneknightquestoneknightquestover 9 years ago
Pratice made Perfect !!!!!!

Thanks to a wonderful older woman at age 14, eating pussy was a wonderful

art, that became my favorite, Practice !!! At age 69, also one of my favorites !!

I have found it to be an art that many, never experienced, much to

my surprise and enjoyment !!! I have loved quite a few women in my lifetime

and discovered that previous men, in there lives thought it was " dirty or

not interested in doing " Wow, I had found that pleasing a woman to 3 or

more orgasms, made me... In there eyes, a " Wonderful Lover " !!!

So...I say to all that read this.. A path to a woman's Lust Full Heart

that will Forever Endear you and Proclaim you to be the Best Lover

Ever !!!! EAT MORE PUSSY !!!!!!!!!

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
go ask Alice (Mellisa) i'll think she'll know"

A E I O ah YOUUUU, Alice in wonderland.

Or

Revenge of the nerds. Nice take on either movie.

PeachRose21PeachRose21about 8 years ago
Amazing!

This is great! I was confused in the start, but then reread it at the end, so great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice Delusion

I liked everything about this story except how it ended (the beginning of the story). By the time of his reunion, he should have gotten over the oneitis he had and should have been spinning plates.

Women dont thank White Knights for doing stuff for them. They think they are entitled to it. And then this slut probably made him "man up" and marry her. Look the ONLY time you should marry a girl is if you were her first.

Otherwise she is a Plate.

By the time of his reunion, he should have been spinning at least 3-5 plates, since its easy to seduce bored housewives who think they special snowflakes. Why would a man confident enough to get girl wet without touching her marry some slut?

Its not even like he was in love with her and after you fuck ten other girls its easy to be a confident playboy without oneitis. Like in the reunion, you dont have to have a foot long dick, be a millionarie or handsome.

Look at who women cheat with. They look like this guy. Him getting married to her after pulling off something like this is a delusion. Jocks dont act like that because they dont get laid, they act like that BECAUSE they get laid. Just like women dont care what you do for them or how much you make, thats a beta providers job and only they believe the delusion that women will honor their vows.

Women only care about who gets them wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Simple Story!

A Reread of several times, Always Good with Me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
High School Reunions

STORM:

Last month I attended my 50TH! This story reminded me of all the people I shared HS memories with.

I wished there were 3 more chapters of 'confessions'.

1. Gene & Desiree

2. Leroy & Shawna

3. How the relationship between Gil & Desiree changed. Did they ever 'get together'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I was not a geek

But my sister brought her college roommate home for Thanksgiving- I was in the 10th grade and 15- she was a senior in college. By the time Sunday came around, I was no longer a virgin and I had been taught everything she could teach me about a woman’s pussy and how to eat it. At the after Christmas dance I saw our head cheerleader and her boyfriend having an argument and then he stormed off- I offered her a ride home and the rest was history. She shared what I had done to her with a couple of her friends and I spent the next 6 months in cunnilingus heaven.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

LOL great story. like the word play on Gil Bates-B Gates ad just average size cocks but good tongues

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 months ago

Love it, been there and do that. Were it fattening I'd weigh in about 200k - and so would most of you......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
7532 Followers
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...