All Comments on 'To Tempt the Devil Pt. 01'

by ms_girl23

Sort by:
  • 207 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You have to continue!

You have got to continue this story. It was awesome. Especially the end when he finally discovered Faith's true identity. It was a great cliffhanger. I hope you wouldn't leave us in a limbo in the meanwhile. Again I say awesome storyline, awesome characters, awesome details. The only thing I don't understand are the references to their childhood. What is it about their childhood that is disturbing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!

It's the best romance-erotica I've ever read, it's AWESOME. Please go on. kisses from Spain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Outstanding

Abolutely loved the character development and the plot is original, both refreshing and a joy to read. Looking forward to the next part of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Tremendous!!

I was so very excited to see another submission from you so soon after finishing 'Love Intensely,' which I was crazy about.

This is phenomenal. I got to the end of 'page' one and saw how long it was and wondered if I dare take the time tonight to read it all...well you are an author one gets hooked on and just have to keep reading!! I certainly am a fan now and will make a point to keep track of any additional work and certainly Part 2 of To Tempt The Devil!

I just wonder how the beginning of the story, will fit into this tale....by the way, I love that you have a strong family relationship between Faith and Silvester...nice to see that in a romantic novel. I feel like I am reading a more erotic Jane Austen!

AnimeHimekoAnimeHimekoalmost 20 years ago
Amazing! (of course)

I was absolutely thrilled to see that you had another submission, and so soon after Love, too! I was worried that, having finished that one, that I'd have to wait, sufferring and missing your wonderful writing... I'm so happy! :D

This story is, of course, absolutely amazing. Your talent as a writer is stunning, and I'm very impressed with the quality. The quantity is a big plus too! ;)

So, I just wanted to say thank you thank you thank you, and keep up the good work! :)

thorosthorosalmost 20 years ago
i need more soon!

quite possibly THE BEST story i have ever encountered on literotica.

your ability to draw the various threads of your story together amazes me.

cant wait till chapter 2!

KatLadyKatLadyalmost 20 years ago
Well, well, well . . .

Let the games begin! Great story, as usual. Promise not to keep us in suspense for too long. The ending was cruel and unjust punishment, by the way.

LakotaMoonLakotaMoonalmost 20 years ago
Bodice ripping at its best!

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Absolutely Fabulous

Love this. Please don't keep us panting frustratedly for too long. Thank you for a great read -impatiently waiting for the next part.

Just one thing - editing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
More

All I have to say is gimme gimme. All of us are waiting in pained suspense for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Yay!

(gasps) You posted another story! (gasps again) It's really hot. HE'S really hot. Where's the rest? I'm waitin' and I've gotta have it! I hope you post soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
every think...?

Have you ever considered writing romance novels? I think you have the skills for them and then you could even make money off of it. Marvelously written, thank you and while I won't ask you to write faster (all good things take time), we are all on the edge of our seats for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The best

its really great!!!!maybe you can try writing abt Sylvester's story too? :) its just an idea.Way to go gal~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I love it

way to go girl! I really loved the way you write and your plot is so yummy. i'm one of of your greatest fans-sphynx.

i just want to comment on your plot. go, girl. It's really amazing. Make vardon beg! yay! I'm not one for torturing him but he's a jerk, a hunky lovable mysterious awesome jerk. Make him jealous or make faith run away, that is good. He hurt her, he should suffer a bit.

But, moving on, I'd just really like to say that WOW! you completely blow me away with this one. I love it, I love it, I love you!

EpheEphealmost 20 years ago
Yum.

Two stories in one day. I've died and gone to heaven.

NO, NOT THAT. YOU KILLED ME AND I'VE DIED. HOW COULD YOU? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME? I THOUGHT YOU---

Err, okay, that was a step too far. Now that I'm done with the drama... That. Was one hell of a goddamn cliffhanger. You are really going to kill us all in anticipation of what happens next to our beloved Faith and Vardon. It was a wonderful story from the very first beginning to the end. All protagonist characters too lovable to be true <3 And I was laughing the entire time. The sex was great, too. Take your time perfecting the next installment, no? (but not too long :P ) Rock the casbah on, girl >D

Oh, one tiny bit problem, do spellcheck >D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great concept

I must say I'm quite the veteran when it comes to bodice-rippers. I seem to have a weakness for them. That said, although Valdon seems quite a stereotype, the heroine is not so much and her brother seems to be a bit more interesting than the token guardian, as such. I really enjoyed reading this, though I have two minor gripes with it. Firstly, that sometimes there are mistakes about who is saying what and names and stuff. It's not a big deal and I can live with it easily. Second gripe is that Faith's whole 'plan' seems to be rather shambolic. Other than her 'plan', she's seems to be an intelligent young woman. When it comes to her plan of self-ruination, however, it's an utter mess and her reasoning is not as well fleshed-out as I would like. I was the one who mentioned before that I liked the dialogue in Love and Love intensely. Here, there's less dialogue, but I think a sort of narrator-reader dialogue is needed to make clear exactly what Faith's thinking, because I kept on thinking that the situation was a bit forced. I'm a writer myself (not of erotica) and sometimes you need your character to be maneuvred into a certain situation and you're at a loss at how to do it and you end up with something a little unbelievable. At some points in the story, I got that feeling.

Nevertheless, I REALLY enjoyed this. I hope you write more historical romances. In terms of erotica, they're my favourite types.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Read it again

And still love it! Yes, I think you should be doing this professionally too.

When can we PLEASE have the next parts?

Hugs and Kisses,

Another Fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Awesome! Can't wait for part 2!

This story was so well written and so professional. I really am in agony to find out what happens in part 2.

AnimeHimekoAnimeHimekoalmost 20 years ago
Amazing as always

Hey, girl! I know I already left at least one other post about this, but I just reread it for like the 10th time, and I simply couldn't resist telling you again how much I love it.

They're right, though: You should become a professional writer. You really are amazing. Let me know if you've got any books coming out! ;)

Keep it coming, and remember my offer: If you need/want any help at all, you know where to contact me.

See ya!

AfroerotiKAfroerotiKalmost 20 years ago
Kudos

Hurry, hurry, Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
OMG

No time to delay, must have part 2 NOW!!! I'll even beg!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
please finish!

Please finish this story! (preferably soon :) ) It is really good and I can't wait to read the ending

BleedingHeartBleedingHeartalmost 20 years ago
The best story i've read on site

Beautiful, gripping, addictive.... thats the only way i can describe the authors writing and this story was one of the Best.. I dont want this to be just a short story, i especially liked the Chase between Silverstone and Lady Faith.. the way they teased each other and the moment of true love when she's in dillema after their coupling and the next day when he approaches her and she curbs her feeling to kiss him again ... waiting for more in this series (Although i'm hoping for a 4th part for Love Intensely series also)... hoping the author will oblige

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Another rereader

Just reread this and loved it more. God you are so good. Please, for the love of God, publish. ***WOW***.

belleerotiquebelleerotiquealmost 20 years ago
CANNOT WAIT!

Please finish this ASAP. This is a wonderful story and the way you left it stupendous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
cannot sleep!!!!!

I cannot stop thinking of your story, it's awesome, an addiction. I know it's a lot of work, but I beg you to go on...and forever. Thank you so much!!!!

CrimsonNymphCrimsonNymphalmost 20 years ago
WOW!!!!

You have always written great stories but this one is by far my favorite. I can not wait to see the rest of this story...

GinNSugarGinNSugarover 19 years ago
Incredible Writing

The fact that you used correct language of Regency Times is wonderful, it added to the affect of realism (well as close as fiction can get).

I hope you take it upon yourself to write a continuation of To Tempt the Devil because I would gain great pleasure from reading it as many other people would too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
tempt me some more

Brilliant story, full of pasion, please finish it ... soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
When???

Although I enjoy re-reading, I would looovve the next parts pllllleeeease!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonerful

wonderful story. I hope that part two comes out soon. I am really looking forward to it. There will be a part 2?

BlackShanglanBlackShanglanover 19 years ago
Part Two!!! PLEASE!

Fabulous, fabulous work! Of course you have left us all panting for more. For heaven's sake let it be soon. Exquisite sexual tension blended with a brilliant evocation of the era, monde and demimonde - a heady cocktail. Wonderful characterization as well. I developed a real affection for everyone in this story, and I want to see more of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Re: the comment below

An experiment on what? Whether readers can tell a 'q' from a 'g'? Whether readers will read 'bad_qirl' as 'bad_girl' and you can misrepresent yourself as the author? Grow up, whoever you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
When will we see part 2??

I loved it, but I'd like to have the rest of the story.

lillizlillizover 19 years ago
Awesome story!

This was a great story but when do we get to see part 2? I'm dying here! This story has me transfixed and asking for more.

smoochypigsmoochypigover 19 years ago
Excellent reading !

Totally loved it. Great dialog and level of description is just spot on. I really could imagine all the characters and scenes. Once I started - I just couldn't stop til I'd reached the end. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story! Loved it ! Totally Georgette Heyer -

- with sexy scenes !! I've read almost 100 stories so far and it is definitely my favourite. Looking forward to part 2 - please post it soon !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Dangerous Gentleman

What ever happened to Dangerous Gentleman? I LOVED that story! (I love this story along with all of your other stories too of course ;)) Yea, so how come it's off the site? I think it was the first story that you posted, (the first of your Kits) wasn't it? It's just that one day I wanted to re-read it and it was GONE! So, just wondering why it isn't here anymore..

By the way, can't wait for this story's next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
!!!

OH! I'll second that! i LOVED dangerous gentleman!!! this one's great too! it's not often that you find stories that are so involved and full of ups and downs. please continue it soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing!

This story has an incredible plot line, I think it should be made into a movie. You absolutely never know what you are going to get next. You really, really need to write a part two, you cannot just leave us hanging like that, this story is going so well. Like I said, it should be made into a movie, you are amazing. Did I mention you need a part two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Part Two Please...

I really don't want to beg...but I am desperate to know what happens next. This story is amazing, totally publish worthy. You're writing skills are superb. Please update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I need more!!!

Please write more!!! There are some loopholes and mistakes in your story but they are far overshadowed but the raw lust and passion!!! I need to know what happens between them!!!! Write more please!!!!!

NaomiRoseNaomiRoseabout 19 years ago
Good god girl....

That's the best fiction I've read in awhile. Um...I've noticed you haven't been updating lately, I hope you're just working on part two because I can't wait to see what happens next.

NaomiRoseNaomiRoseabout 19 years ago
Absolutely Intriguing

This is one of those rare finds you stumble across and just go wow. I love everything about this story, it was so descriptive and sexy...an epic tale. A novel, no doubt. The type of story you can't stop reading until the end. It only leaves me asking one question...where is part deux?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Gah!

I'm wetting myself waiting for the next chapter! I can't wait to see what happens..

Gah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
not bad

But way too long, characters are not interesting, story itself is somewhat yawn inducing. Put some power into it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Can't wait for pt 2,

I can't wait for the next part, please when will it be up? This is a really good story- so deserves to be published. There are a few kinks but there is no masking the passion between the two main characters.

BTW what happened to dangerous gentleman?? I loved that story too :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Love your writing

eagerly anticipating your next stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hurry please write more!

please please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow! It had me longing for a conclusion . . .

I thought it was well-paced with good character development. It was truly a romance, not just some quick piece to get off on. I was really interested in the plot and the steamy points just enhanced it. I am longing for the conclusion, please write more soon!

The only thing I would say to correct are the few times when a wrong reference is made - like her brother's name in the first page, and then there are a few more when the wrong word is used. It is a distraction, but not horrible.

Leandra

BleedingHeartBleedingHeartalmost 19 years ago
Begging for More!!!!

Begging for More..

been so long since i read the story for the first time... plz madam..plz next chapter in this romantic tale..

gary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
meh

wasn't really all that hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow...

Wow... that story was sooo hot... I had my favorite dildo sunk in by pussy the entire way through... begging for more

paper_miraclepaper_miraclealmost 19 years ago
!!!!

I loved loved loved it. I'm a fan of the longer plots and although there were some things that didn't make sense (maybe a little proofreading is necesary?) I loved the characters and the way you developed them. Oh and it's so great how Faith is not perfect. I can't wait for the next part....please update soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WHAT?!

Where the hell is the rest of it? Its been a year!!! Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
loved,loved,loved it!!!

please post the rest of it!!!!

LazaroLazaroalmost 19 years ago
HEY it's been a year!!!

Don't drive me nuts please... I would love to read the rest. You're story writing skills are really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
its so good!!

hey i loVE UR WRITING SKILLS! please write more ..!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh my god!

I had planned this reveiw to go like: I love your writing! It should be published! How unoriginal of you to name a butler Cottsloe! This reminds me of Stephanie Lauren's On a Wild Night.

BUT, discovering you haven't COMPlETED it when it's been SO LONG, what's the matter with you!!!!!!!! Continue continue continue please please CONTINUE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Begging you for more

Please, I miss you so and need you desperately.

NaomiRoseNaomiRoseover 18 years ago
Thank goodness your back!!

I have greatly enjoyed this Novel and am so enthused to read that you will in fact be continuing with part 2.

Please update as soon as possible!

Also, please don't let some obviously jealous comments from some less than polite people deter you from something that you are obviously great at.

Keep writing, dear!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Perhaps

You might finish this someday? I need closure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful

Please do finish.... it's so annoying to have something wonderful like this remaining unfinshed....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
more please

the story is absolutely fantastic, please continue it?!?!

AnimeHimekoAnimeHimekoabout 18 years ago
Wonderful!

I'm so glad to see this story is back! I really love your writing, and I do hope you'll continue this.

Please write part 2! We're all dying to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
begging!

Okay you have a problem with continuatity. Can I just ask this? Update this, or Sometimes Things Just Happenm, whichever, just write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
where's chapter2

when are we going to see chapter 2? i love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
MORE

I want to see a Part II too!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
OY! It's 3AM, Read it all at one go!

Wonderful story, but as someone else stated, there are some continuity problems.

There seems to be entire paragraphs missing between scenes and/or pages (especially between pages 11 & 12).

Your story is great but it could definitely have better transitions in a few spots.

I would love to see Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More..

When will you have a part 2 out?? I loved your story:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ending pleeease!

please please PLEASE submit a chapter two. i am absolutely in love with this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please finish!!

Wonderful story and great characters. Only thing missing is the ending. Please give us a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please post soon

It's been a while, but I hope you do decide to finish and post the continuation of this wonderful tale one day. You are truely a gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Need Ending

Just finished reading this story. I just loved it and I know you wrote this in 2004. But we really need the ending to be completed. This story warrants it and I can't say that too many of the stories posted on this board. So if you are able to read this plea, please seriously consider finishing it. I do love your style of writing and stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
AH!

I'm agreeing with everyone else. We need more from you. It was absolutely wonderful!

=DDD

-Mishka

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Where's the end?

Will there be another installment? I certainly hope so. This was an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
PLEASE

i know its been a while since you first posted but PLEASE add another part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
update!!

This was such a infuriating cliffhanger. Update please, it was excellent!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Please!

It's been almost 2 years since you wrote this. Please please please finish it! In all this time, your stories still remain among my favorites on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful

Please do a chapter 2 this was wonderful!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh dear god you can't leave us hanging for more!

This is the most well-written piece in Literotica - it is stunning! You mentioned in your 'biography' that you intend to finish this book (which is what it is, and a very good one at that)... I wait with bated breath!

The references to correct historical behaviour, dress and pass-times are wonderful and really bring this novel to a higher plane than that of just erotic writing. Well done!

Is there any chance that we will see a pregnant Faith, a journey to the Continent and an eventual, loving marriage... perhaps in Tuscany?

To be honest, I'd just love to see this story finished!

marexotic18marexotic18almost 17 years ago
are you going to finish it?!

Please, I just read this whole thing and now I realize that you wrote it so long ago! Is it a book now? If so what's the name so I can go buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
where is the rest of it??

oh it burns.. where is the rest I have to know how it ends..please FINISH it please.. it's so wonderful so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tease!

You're a tease! Are you going to finish it? Or just leave us hanging after all that work both to write and read it surely you're going to finish!

ss101ssss101ssover 16 years ago
Bit confused...

I just read page 10, went on to page 11 and it made no sense! Where did the linking bit go...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SEQUEL!!!

Please do another! This should be published!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

I never usually comment but I had to after reading this. Hands down, the best story I've read so far. Please continue.............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
SOO Good

God this is so good and you are such a tease, i understand that sometimes you get stuck, but damn girl come on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Finish it please!!!

I finally finished reading this story and was so excited for the end...and then it just stopped. Then did I realize you wrote it in 04. Will you please please finish it? It's amazing and we're all left hanging!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OMG

NOOOOO YOU CANT JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THIS!! this story is amazing you have to finish it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I know

It has been 4 years since this story posted, but please dont leave it like this, we need to find out what happens! Please write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love it

At first it reminded me of Julia Quinn's Bridgeton Series. Like how The Duke and I started off with Daphne Bridgeton having a suitor call her 'Daffy' because he's drunk and trying to get her to marry him. Then there was the name Sebastian which I think you meant Sylvester that was the name of the man (Sebastian Basset, Duke) Daphne ended up with. But after the first couple pages, it began to sound like your own. Very enjoyable read and I do hope you finish it one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
please finish

ms_girl23. please please finish this story, i have only recently finished reading it, and can not stop thinking of how it should end. please put me out of my misery.

i never leave comments on stories, but i just had to on this one, it is one of the best stories i have read

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
BRILL

Oh, I looooooved this. Please, please, PLEASE finish this! It's too good to be left!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hi

please complete it .its too nice to leave it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
PLEASE FINISH IT

Please! It's a fantastic story, I really want to know what happens next! I'm dying here!

isitwrongtoloveisitwrongtoloveover 15 years ago
I love this story

OMG... I absolutely love this story >,<

Please write more, it rocks soooo much!

The story is so sweet and sexy at the same time...

please please continue the story

You are awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No!

You can't finish there!

Please please continue soon, it's so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
why didnt you finish???

OMG OMG!!!! you cannot possibly leave a story like that, its just soo annoying when a fantastic piece of work is uncomplited. this did remind me of juliq quinns the duke and I but there are some differences. please continue with this story i saw you wrote this part in 04 and its 08 you have had more than enought time i would think so however you did say you were writing some of it in 05- 07 which still has not been posted.One of your last submission was in 07 i hope your still around and please finsih it. also i cannot dind your other user bad_girl123 but there is one BADGIRL123 is that you?? please hurry up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous