All Comments on 'Closer Than Cousins Ch. 01'

by Sabledrake

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great

was a really good story i hope to see further chapters in this seting :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Outstanding

Please continue! Very, very well-written and interesting story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Poignant

Looks like Kit is up for an education. Swan sure seems to know what to do to bring Kit out from his shell.

I can't wait to read the next episodes.

SSobotkaJrSSobotkaJralmost 20 years ago
You Did It...Again.

Didn't think you'd continue that story, Christine... nice piece of work!

All of the Lit readers are going to eat this one up, just like your other works... can't wait to read more!

Maintain and Check Six!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Rare

To paint a vivid picture so clearly, very unlike most stories here. Love it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm of mixed emotions, the story is delightfully well written and has an interesting plot environent, but I absolutely hate when the male character iw written like a weak, snivelling, whiny barely pubescent child instead of a young man with a set of balls and at least an inkling of adventure! It just gets so tiresome and cringeworthy when you start a new story and see that. Oh well, it'll inprove next chapter or two, I assume!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Holy hell

You really continued the other story with their kids... nice

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterabout 4 years ago
Someone has to at least act like they aren't completely deviant.

Even if they want it as much as the other. Better to be talked into it than to jump at the first opportunity to defile your cousin or sister. What if they regret their actions and hold you responsible for not trying to dissuade them. I love her carefree attitude. Well written throughout. I have a feeling Kit will come around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous