All Comments on 'Backfired'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Mixed emotions?

A fucking bar slut. mixed emotions? The no good bitch went there to fuck, or she would have went to a movie. As soon as she bet her panties at billiards, she knew she was going to be fucked by the whole crew. Next time her husband was away again, she'd probably go there to be "raped" agfain. That is if the slut wasn't dead from aids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
well fuck

Just because the story didn't make your cock swell... IF you have a cock, and one wonders about the size after your comment... pinkie comes to mind!

How dare you berate this author's work! Who the fuck are you? Why be a faceless coward so we can't pass the same judgement on your work? Or are you just another nameless wanker who gets his rocks off by belittling others?

Get a life you ass...

Marriedpervs... delete this and the ass' comment... sorry I can't stand the fucking juveniles that get on here!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Title of my comment

Text of my comment

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
No surprise

Nice story, she got what she asked for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Love the comment from Australia

If this was a try at sarcasm, it was a failure.

Morone berates others for being anonymous and remains anonymous itself, all the while getting its rocks off belittling others. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What a stupid author.

To believe the law wouldn’t prosecute for rape. Her reasons for being there are not relevant. In real life some people would have gone to prison or, if she prefered, the owners of the establishment would have faced a million dollar lawsuit leaving them bankrupted. Of course, the owners know that so it would be impossible for the event to happen.

I wish these ignorant writers would research a little before writing such garbage and wasting the readers’ time.

skip.69skip.69over 17 years ago
I could not agree more

with your Australian comment of 5/21/04. What a pathetic comment. And what a pathetic writer of it. I bet his dick isn't long enough to play with, let alone pee out of. Go and suck yourself and if you cannot reach because it is such a small winkie then try writing some stories yourself, and see if you can grow.

skip.69skip.69over 17 years ago
I could not agree more

with your Australian comment of 5/21/04. What a pathetic comment. And the last one before this, too. Why read it if you you are only going to be nasty. Or can you read? And what pathetic writers of those comments. I bet their dicks aren't long enough to play with, let alone pee out of. Go and suck yourselves and if you cannot reach because they are such small winkies then try writing some stories yourselves, and see if you can grow.

RonClarkesonRonClarkesonover 16 years ago
Lame end but Ok.

try more build up The explicit bits are good but are just strok fodder. Try het the eaders brain involved about what might be about to hapen then do something different!

YornHYornHover 14 years ago
She got what she wanted

Not my favorite kind of story.

She went, without hubby, to a pool hall/bar, dressed to kill (or get fucked), deliberately teased all and every man in the house, bet her pants on a game of pool and, at the end, she had mixed emotions about getting gang-banged? - hmmm. - Why? - She got what she went there for.

You have to feel sorry for her husband who, presumably, doesn't know what garbage he is married to - poor sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I would have had to taste her asshole while she was laying there. Spreading her asscheeks wide and sniff her bunghole before I give it long slow licks. Apply my mouth and suck the taste right out. Stab my tongue in and out of her Dumper, stretching her hole and making it wet before I bury my cock balls deep inside. Piston away and deposit my seed deep in her bowels.

SigintSigintover 10 years ago
If It's Not Too Much To Ask

What is a "travagement?" I'm in the States, is that a word used where you're from? Just curious.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 9 years ago
Deserves less than 1 one

Another gangbang slut with a cuck husband story. This one didn't even have a beginning or an end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmmm

Let's see: written no later than 2004; gestation period of AIDS is a minimum of 10 years; it's now 16 years. Yep, most likely the "author" has already died of AIDS. Or some other communicable sexual disease. Thank god! Whores with STDs should be put to death, thankfully, the mere passage of time has already accomplished this for her. No more crappy stories like this one ever again. Hallelujah!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ah, yes. The quintessential American males and a married female. None of the males have the talent or charisma or intelligence to pickup even a married slag whore, so they just gang-rape an old, sagging gutter gash cunt.

And that's why America is the best... Lol

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Even for a couple of old pervs, this one sucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous