All Comments on 'Rick & Sylvia Ch. 03'

by sexy_nimph

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
No end!

This may be the end of an episode, but I'm sure it's not the end of their story. Well, I hope not - 'cos I wanna read more of their love together.

L.A.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
End of Story

Please read #1 and #2 before reading this chapter.

This is a beautifully written passionate and sensual story. I love the way the author can be erotic without being vulgar.

Please continue posting!

GP

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

A most enjoyable story,

I hope there is a follow up story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow, this was really plesent....

I mean, this was really good. It wasn't smutty, but it was hot. You can tell that there is a much deeper emotion to this then just lust and I absolutely love that! And the fact that you dedicated it to someone was awesome! While you could easily end it here, I really hope that you don't.

Peace and best regards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The best!

It is wonderful to read a story like this from the woman's point of view (point of feel?).

As a man I can fully appreciate that. You are not shy to use what often is regarded as dirty language, but what is really a big turn on, in real life as well as in literature describing this. You also show that using the word slut can be very complimentary, not degrading, especially if used by the woman to describe her feelings towards her partner in bed, or on the floor.

One comment: early in you mention your panty-covered pussy. What happened to your panties? No detailed description of them being taken of, by you or by him, revealing your - preferably bushy - pussy.

Let me now start reading the rest of this story. Hope for many more. It sounds a litttle like an actual experience.

W

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous