All Comments on 'Mom's Dirty Dancing'

by AnjingAnak

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
zak822zak822almost 20 years ago
Hot!

This was one hot story! I had to leave my desk and let off some steam!

Mom grinding on him and rubbing her tits in his face--wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent work!!!

Great build-up. Excellent description. Perfect story!!!When are you going to write Part II or another story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...Mom cums for BLACK...!!!

...bring home some BLACK for Mom...she'll give you the show of your life...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
yea bring them home swetie and bring pain and AIDS

and abeating and rape and sharing your body and asadness klike you have never known. Yea bring the fucking brothers and see your life and money go down the drain!!! They're the slim of the world but you go girl bring them home and see your life shattered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This is hot..

Can't wait for the next segment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

Great story!! When is the sequel cumming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really nice...

Nice story mate...hope to see more of your work

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
IT'S HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT

ANOTHER ONE, EIGHT YEARS AND NO SECOND PART . THIS WAS HIS ONLY STORY, WHY EVEN POST...................LAROC OF AGES

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedover 10 years ago
duh

you obviously wanted her to be in a thong, so why didnt you just have her come out in one?>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Im wet just reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
soooo hot

got me soooo hard just reading this,,,,,good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Moms want it!

Many mothers wish their sons would take a chance like this. Some sons would be surprised at what they get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The thought of a 25 year old man living with his Mommy is a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not as descriptive as I hoped

To short

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedabout 7 years ago

Giving her a wedgie? In granny panties? How is that supposed to be hot?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
GREAT STORY

I love a mother who knows how to tease her son!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ema

Kui mina kooli lõpetasin,tegime kodus peo.Tantsisin emaga,vaatasin talle silma ja suudlesime.Jõime väheke viina ja läksime voodisse.Seal ma nikkusin ta põhjalikult läbi,mis jääb eluks ajaks mulle meelde.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Best way just walk up push her on the bed ram cock in blow your load in her cunt get pregnant stays in the family like I did to my mom and we fuck 24/77 days a week plus she popped out 2 kids too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I liked it...BUT!!

I really liked it, it was descriptivemand wasn't to long. But the things I didn't like about is was that you gave the mom granny panties and you made the mom seem pretty dumb(When she asked how to lap dance, I'm pretty sure everyone knows how to lap dance).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My Mom wasn't sexy but our neighbor was.

One night when I was nineteen, I backed my van into our driveway around midnight, (windowless Dodge pussy van w/mattress) shut the lights and engine off and sat there eating the Whopper and Large Fries that I'd just picked up. I was just finishing the Whopper when the light came on in our next door neighbor's kitchen. My van was parked where my driver's window was about 12' away from the kitchen window and aligned to the hallway from the main house into the now well lighted kitchen. I almost choked on the last bite of my Whopper when I saw our neighbor's beautiful and sexy wife, Cheryl, walk into her kitchen stark naked. Her long, thick black hair was tousled, looking as if she'd been in bed and couldn't sleep or had gone to bed earlier and had woken up to use the bathroom.

As she moved through the kitchen, what I was seeing confirmed that her body was flawless. She was 28 yrs. old, 5'4" and built like Elizabeth Taylor was, when she was in her prime ... except for the firm cheeks of her ass being more pronounced. She was easily as beautiful as Taylor was and her husband was understandably jealous but my parents and I also knew that he was verbally abusive to her. We'd overheard quite a lot of it, during the two years since they'd bought the Lee's house and moved in. I'd overheard him berating her for being friendly toward me. Afterward, when she kept her distance, I just looked at her and nodded in understanding. I think she understood that I'd love to fuck her brains out. I don't know if her husband understood it, too, or if he was just being his usual possessive and domineering self. What I do know is that my parents and I didn't like him and most of our other neighbors didn't either.

As she moved around the kitchen, making a small plate of snacks, my eyes were locked onto the beautiful black V between her legs. I knew that Cheryl couldn't see me sitting in my van so when I saw her looking through the kitchen window toward our house, I made the brash conclusion that she was thinking of the young man next door who'd love to fuck her brains out.

I'd had several beers and a couple of tequila shots but I wasn't smashed so my reasoning power may have been affected but not impaired. My thought process was... "He's a night shift supervisor at the power company so he has to be there until his replacement show up to relieve him. He gets home at around 7:30 and sleeps during the day... so if I was to go over and fuck Cheryl a couple of times, she's never going to tell anyone about it because she knows how Ed is and that he'll end up blaming her for causing it. I just need to point that out to her while I'm fucking her and promise that I'll never breathe a word to anyone that I'm fucking her so that she can just relax and enjoy what's going to happen anyway and what she knows is going to happen again because she's not going to tell anyone."

The sliding glass door from their patio into the area between their kitchen and dining room wasn't locked. Cheryl makes great snacks and she turned out to be an excellent meal. Her pussy was swollen and leaking come when I slipped out through the sliding glass doors at 4:45 in the morning with no prayer of getting a hard on. For the next two years that I continued to live at home, their sliding glass door was never locked and it was never locked for the six years that followed before I got a promotion and transfer. I tried to get Cheryl to come with me but she was afraid I'd change my mind when time started to catch up with her because she was 9 yrs. older than me. I must have fucked her 7- 8,000 times and that moron never accused her of cheating or wondered whose 3" longer and thicker dick had caused her pussy to be so much looser. She clung to me, fucked my brains out and cried her heart out the night before I left. It was 6:30 am and daylight when I walked out her side door and over to Mom and Dad's house for breakfast. Mom had seen me come out the door and had already told Dad so, when I came in, he was grinning his approval and doing a mental a re-evaluation.

Mom was just looking at me. "How long?" she quietly asked. I had tears in my eyes as I told her, "Eight years and she won't come with me. She's worried that I'll trade her in because she's too old. I don't get it. Ed treats her like shit. He's more likely to leave her than me."

....... During the months when she was balking about coming with me, I should have replaced her birth control pills with placebos. If she'd come up pregnant, he'd have thrown her out in a second because he'd had a vasectomy. She was a good woman, a sweet lover, an excellent fuck partner and would have been a fantastic mother.

I've had a few pretty good pieces since moving here but none of them compare to the neighbor's wife I left behind. She's 57 now and I still fuck her every time I go home. Cheryl wishes she'd come with me but it's too late. I'm married... with four kids that could have and would have been ours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't know how you fucking morons mess these great stories up.. Maybe its because you all write like virgins, this one goes into the stupidity colum. How many wedgies is he going to give her. And she likes it Women? Wouldn't it be simpler for her to co.e out in a thong or lingerie? Pretty sure attomic wedgies aren't turn on for many women, or any. Dumb, dumb, dumb. It's call realism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story man; Ignored all negative comments. This could happen in real life too. Mom saw his hardon, and

she didn't stop. She old enough to knows, and she must saw in his eyes what he wanted to do her, and she crossed the line with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

although I know that it's fiction, I think that it would work on a real mother. I am not sure how much a mother would be as forward. maybe if she was in her 60's she might be that inhiation

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
You're dead right buddy

If you get to fuck your mom once, unless you screw it up, it will definitely happen again. Trust me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous