All Comments on 'The Gang Bang Party'

by DaddyO Wil

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
seadaddyseadaddyalmost 20 years ago
A bit contrived but....

In these type of stories the setting is just as important as the sex as it helps set the mood. This story did feel a little too contrived, however it was still an exciting read for those of us with a thing for wifewatching. The third guy was definately a bonus!

mannydcampmannydcampalmost 20 years ago
I agree

I think the story line is even more important then the sex. The sex scene in these stories all start to sound the same after a while anyway.

Pretty well written but was missing something.

Keep writing

Jackie

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Yeah right,

the slut did it just for her husband. I wonder if he likes dogs?

ChikatoChikatoalmost 20 years ago
More Moral Morons Comments

Boy, I enjoy the absurdity of the Moral Morons comments!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
well it got me wet!

I'd just seen a girl showing her ass in public before I read this.... it was almost like a natural progression. A very sexy read - shame about the cheesy final line!!

mforj

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
God that was erotic!!!!!

Cold shower time for this wee mousie hehehee

S-DesS-Desalmost 18 years ago
Not bad

I thought you saved it in the end. The sex was very good, but I was starting to get annoyed with him just watching them take his wife and her lack of character in going along with it. Since she knew he was there and he had told her he had fantasized about it, I guess her actions were fine.

The only thing I can't get over in these stories is, what happens next? Does she go back to being a respectable wife, do they have wonderful adventures but somehow stay in love, or does she keep screwing other guys until everything is ruined? The story would be fun to see with a Ch2, but is good as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One tiny idiotic comment

It's amazing how one stupid phrase in a story can kill the story for a reader. Your dumb husband watches wife get a little high and dancing with all of the guys----fine, Then she sits next to husband and a stranger, not the husband, brings her drink. dumbo notices it is a 70proof drink but before he can do anything , she has taken a long swallow. Please--dumbo lets her take a drink from stranger without any idea of what is in it, then sees it's 70 proof but cannot react befoe she takes a long swallow- can any husband be that dumb. Ii gave up reading at that point.

the Ct. Yankee

doctoryes48doctoryes48about 15 years ago
Very hot

Great story, well told, and very erotic. Got me nice and hard. Keep up the good work.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 13 years ago
Very sexy....

I liked it alot.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The end ruined it.

This could have been a sexy story about a guy peeping his smashed wife while she got taken advantage of. Instead its a story that comes off as weak and watered down. The empowered woman was in control the whole time and the husband and all the guys that fucked her were just puppets in her all knowing master manipulation. What could have been a cool story just turned out to be sort of lame.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 10 years ago
Oh YESSSS!!

I very much enjoyed this story. Ill be back for more.

TrevorvichTrevorvichover 9 years ago
Sexy

Loved how she was felt up with her clothes on and finger fucked with her panty on. I loved the voyeur nature of part of the story.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 7 years ago
That was some good clean Fun.

The fact the wife came up with the idea then was awesome loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stranger sex

My wife is a slut but not as much as yours your so lucky I love when my wife has a girls night and comes home used the smell of cum on her lips

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Husband Who Let's Other Men Have Sex With His Wife...

...Is in no way is a man and does not deserve to have her. He may as well be castrated and on a leash like all good pets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I got my girl friends mom she walked from bathroom to her bedroom topless. So I walked in pushed her on her bed got on top of her told her since you want to be cock tease I am going to fuck you like one. Ripped off her panties saw her cunt hair she nice real thick so took off my colthes just shoved my cock in her cunt and she screamed real loud. Told you haven't been fucked awhile I just started pounding her cunt until she came and I unload my cum in her cunt. I was still hard kept fucking her till sshe said no more I am sore I told her to bad going to make you cum more today until I am done inside you.about week after she got pregnant by me and I told her your daughter is next which she did end up being pregnant too. Looked at both of them like mother like daughter. Two sluts that spread their legs for me and I still fuck them both together they even do 69 on each other. We moved in together in bigger house sleep together king size bed. Still fuck them bareback mix their cunt juices together with cock from cunt hole to the other I made sure they each had 3 kids each. With kids being older they gangbang both woman everyday. House smells like sex and have 2 sluts spreading their legs and fuck.

col_lovercol_loverabout 6 years ago
I love slut wife stories

Wow, I just found your stories and I am loving then, Wife Sharing is my weakness, my first wife wanted nothing to do with it, the lady I am looking for now will love it. Every Story 5 *****

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Damned whore

Whore pulls train and cuck enjoys it. Then he has sloppy fourths. What a crock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

lucky bastard, they can come to our place, I'm sure she'd like i I know I would.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

Jill had wore a one piece dress that was made""""" 'Drop the word 'had', or change 'wore', to 'worn' leaving the word 'had', there.

BankerwithaWBankerwithaWalmost 2 years ago

"Jill’s hips twitched up as his cock contacted her..."

His cock contacted her?

Was it by email or phone?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hope guys knock up your wife to i fucked friends wife knocked her up put my kid in her

EroticSearcherEroticSearcher2 months ago

What an amazing story! Will definitely be reading more of your content!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddyO Wil@DaddyO Wil
382 Followers
I am very interested in hearing your comments. Please write and let me know if you like them. I have more to share. I also would like you to share with me. If you are visiting Las Vegas let me know. thanks