All Comments on 'The Game Ch. 04 Pt. 02'

by Sara and Ron

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Loved It!

I don't see how I have overlooked previous chapters, but now that I have stumbled upon this little saga, I plan on going back and reading it all from the beginning... IF my heart will stand it. :-)

VERY well written, down and earthy, white hot.

Thanks for the efforts thus far, and I hope to see much, much more.

313bi313bialmost 20 years ago
verrryy good

excellent writing

1SexyBiNympho1SexyBiNymphoalmost 20 years ago
Awesome

Just got done reading the whole story so far! And i loved it, can't wait to find out what u have in store for the next Chapter. Great job and keep it cumming.....LOL :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great stuff

your stories are the only ones i read on this website... please write more quickly!!!

WetDeniseWetDenisealmost 20 years ago
Wow!

Your story blew me away. LOVED it! Well-written. Insightful. Sexy as hell. I'm going to go back and read all the other chapters now. Slowly. One at a time.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Mostly good

I enjoyed most of the story and it was really hot...but what is the attraction with Ron getting covered with cum and then licking another guy's dick? That doesn't really do it for me and I'm not sure why it was included.

0_contradiction0_contradictionabout 19 years ago
Maybe a LITTLE out of place, here....

I just have to say, though you express your borderline uncertainty as to your writing, because you're a budding author, I have to say, don't worry about that; your writing is phenomenal. Not only are your stories extremely hot...to be perfectly honest, there's not any other author on here who has so many different stories which I bring myself to orgasm reading...you capture the essence of writing.

Yes, you get the actions down. You describe them with enough detail that any imagination can capture the gist of it, you *also* get into the thought-process of the characters. The how and the why. The visceral, emotional impact of it all. No, it's not all wine and roses, and you're not afraid to explore that. Very, very nicely done. (Hell, if this is how you write when you just start, I can't wait to say how it evolves, down the road.) Great job.

kaleido2kaleido2over 18 years ago
Getting better all the time

Like Ron said "Hottest stuff i ever heard of"... . The beauty of your writing makes this x-treme sex acts feel like a natural thing. You're unbelievable.. and that's a compliment!

Mack22Mack22almost 15 years ago
Hottest Fucking Thing Ever!

Amazing, totally erotic, fucking blow me away! And I mean all the chapters so far! I'm volunteering to help you fulfill other fantasies! LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous