All Comments on 'Oh Brother, My Underwear'

by litpervgrrl

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Xman72357Xman72357over 19 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story. I hope you have plans to continue it.

CollaiInionCollaiInionover 19 years ago
More!

I really liked this story and hope that you write more. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome

I look forward to a continuation of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

reminded me of myself and my sister exploring

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MY OLDER SISTER

Thanks a lot! This story reminded me of how much I lusted after my older sister when I was younger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
just like home!!

thanks for the wonderful story from the girls pointof view. I used to sniff my own sister's panties and always fantasised about her joining in while i masturbated or watching me. thanks!!

FCGuyFCGuyover 18 years ago
Loved it!

Incredibly sexy story! Can't wait for more! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
horny

this story was hot i jerked off to it even if i would never do that but still a sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
sisters

i used to wank off to her undies and she caught me one day and made me frig her off i still wank off to that memory today

AkireonAkireonover 16 years ago
Mmmmm, drippy...

Trying to think of one or two things I especially liked about this one. Too many things come to mind. The only part I miss, which was likely intended, was the eventual sex. Mmmmm. Yes, definitely like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lucky...

I don't have a sister, so I will never get to experiment like this...... oh well....

SpurtulatorSpurtulatorover 16 years ago
Can your parents adopt me so I can be your brother

First, I love your stories because they are not overly long. Sometimes a short story is better than reading through 5 screens of story.

Second, there was a certain realism in that they didn't just jump on the bed and start banging. Nice build up with the notes and the eventual meeting that didn't end up with full sex.

Even the ending with the admission that she was a pervert was good. Overall, a great idea that was well written. Now I have to go clean off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice Family, BB! Truly so, girl.

WOW that was VERY hot baby! I'm still stiff. U R NOT a pervert, just because U are attracted 2 bro, either - MOST folx R turned on by siblings, U know. We just don't get a chance 2 screw 'em is all, sadly. I'd LOVE 2 FUCK my sister! I'm sure she'd like it 2, but she's about a thousand miles away, and we are both Adults, too, so that's not going 2 happen :( GR8 tale, Love! U ROCK. I want MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago

I wish you were my sister

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
My sisters panties

Oh how i miss jerking off with my sisters clean panties. The joy of rubbing my cum all over the croth, knowing that her pussy would be bathing in them shortly. I wonder if she ever knew?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
whoa!

i loved that son kinky so believable as well! makes me wonder what would happen after that!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
cuming hot

I used too wank and cum in my sisters clean panties untill 1 day she left me a note saying try my bra too, id like ur cum on my niples. I tried it and i shot soo hard filling her bra, the next day she left another note saying your cum was so hot on my niples i licked it off. I wank to ths day thinking about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sooo hot!!

Omigosh, what a hot story! You created such a sexy scene...I loved it! I hope you write more....you are very good......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
that was a great story

This story is a perfect fantasy, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mild incest experience

Not jealous but I am glad it was mutually enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WRONG AREA

no incest this belongs in the FETISH AREA.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nothing fetish-like about it, this is a great story

It's terrific when a brother fucks his little sister, but, sadly, all too few siblings have that great experience. But lots and lots of brothers and sisters mess around to some extent. It's inevitable, living in such close quarters and with such deep interest in what makes each of them "different" between their legs. In this excellent story, big hunky Jared loves his little sis's panties, especially where she wears them on her cute little twat. He loves inhaling the musky scent of her cunt juices deep into his lungs while jerking his big stiff cock. Sis is very excited by what her big brother's got between his legs and invites him to jerk it while she watches. Jared is happy to show his little sis his big cock and stroke it right in front of her face--what brother wouldn't jump at the chance?--while inhaling the wonderful smell of her panties. The boy unloads his brotherly balls, spurting his creamy sperm all over the place, as little sis strums her sisterly cunt and cums like crazy. Any doubt that Jared'll be spurting his sperm up his baby sister's twat real soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
NOT BAD

KEEP IT SIMPLE AND DON T TURN YOUR STORY INTO A WHORE STORY.

CoyotedrawCoyotedrawover 9 years ago
Terrific!

This story brought back so many of my own personal memories, what a rush! More must have happened ... would love to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it!

Sexy, believable and oh so naughty. Look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sister stirs me

My sister knew of my lust for her, and that I was turned on by her just-worn panties.

We thought our mother would read it in our faces if we fucked -- we never did, but for six years we 69ed. She smelled so good! Every once in a while we still do it, sort of as a celebration of those times. We're now in our early 40s. I still love her scent.

Chella6Chella6over 6 years ago
very well done!

That bit at the end where she licks up his cum caught me off guard, but it was definitely a pleasant surprise

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yum!@

Ummmm? Guilt what I don’t see that as a bad thing you saw your first cook? If I was you I’ll ask to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep it going

You should really do more of these. You sound like you have an exiting life and you should keep going with it.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
A view from the other side

Very hot story and refreshing with it being from the girls point of view. I really like how the work up was and the connection when they both masturbated together. Five stars.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 2 years ago

A great little Panty Story, with a sister ready to share her just-used Panties with her brother. It would be nice to see where this story headed. and how accomodating the sister would become as he helped her in and out of her sexy panties. Thank for the nice Read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous