All Comments on 'Teaching Ch. 02'

by tarkatony

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Trash

We are bi and love each other and we are 16 months apart. The incest is good but we wonder why Cara is turning her mother into a slut? We think this has gone far enough and would appreciate the author to discontinue with this story. Nothing is going to become of it except Cara is going to be excited that she is able to turn her mother into a slut and her mother would seek someone besides Cara. Besides incest, we can forsee blackmail if this story continues.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU

Foux PasFoux Pasalmost 20 years ago
Why you ask?

Laura & Lisa, it's because the writer isn't interested in the relationship necessary to become intimate. The place where true intimacy lives in the heart and mind, it appears that the writer only wants the sex, that too bad it could have been a very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Bullshit, previous commenters

Both previous comments are so narrow-minded - like "if it isn't what I want, it's no good", or "what I don't want, nobody else can have". The point of this story is to demonstrate the reversal of roles. Normally a parent teaches the daughter [or son], but here, the daughter recognises a lack in her mother's life that is unnecessary, and if it continues, renders that particular life itself unnecessary and useless. You don't have to curl up and die once you've had kids and seen them into maturity - and the daughter in this story acts to prevent that. I think this particular story has run its course, but I hope this writer continues in this vein, as it's been interesting to see the current generation enriching the fading lives that people like your previous commenters obviously consider normal and "right" for the previous generation. Keep on keeping on, tarkatony.

LenaptLenaptalmost 4 years ago
Great Story! 5* STARS

Very Beautiful and Sensual lovely story!

Got my panties all wet mmm

Thank you!

Aunt Helena

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous