All Comments on 'Who's The Boss?'

by emisweetie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
awesome !!

How about a part # 2 ?

great read @!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
More of the same!!!

Very sexy and naughty and just what this site needs more of. keep up the good work...

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Is everyone reading the same story?

Just another poorly written cheating slut story. This story is no differant that hundreds of other cheating slut stories. Oh, for a little originality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Yum!

Wish it was me in there! Got me hot for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
very hot

This story got me very aroused and waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Story

I loved the telephone thing, totally hot story.

Gus AsparGus Asparalmost 20 years ago
delicious!

Can I have some, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Just another cheating slut story? Yeah, right!

But it's so well-written. The twist at the end makes it even nastier. It's a real eye-opener to be in the head of a first-class bitch and one who can write anybody's pants off at that! Keep it up (you're certainly keeping mine up)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (5-): 4.6/5.0 = 92% = A [my comment includes my personal experience & you may wish to read it]

Good stuff.

I wish i were her boss. As a secretary she totally is a keeper.

As a wife she deserves a second chance. Here is why i think so: i wife who fucks you and her boss is a million times better than a wife who doesn't like to fuck anybody (at least you are NOT sexually deprived). I am saying this BASED ON MY REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE.

My FIRST WIFE got a job in a predominantly male industry. Her big boss visited our town twice a month, each time for a day or two. On such days she worked overtime. Soon the overtime turned into quote-unquote overtime! However, even when she came home at 1 AM, she would initiate sex with me. She never took No for an answer. Our relationship was in disarray. She admitted what was going on & promised to break up the affair. I was not ready to forgive her & left her. She begged me to take her back....

Next year i re-married. My SECOND WIFE was prettier than the first one. We had more in common in many aspects. THE PROBLEM was that after the 2nd child, she slowly but surely lost all inerest in sex. I started longing for the nights when i had to fuck my wife whether i was tired or not, sad or happy, wirried or not... I longed for the good old days when going to bed meant having sex.

Life is not Black or White. It is the many shades of grey (more than 50!)

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Rare

Rarely does one see a story this bad get good scores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Epic stereotype

How lame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous