All Comments on 'Searching for Daddy Ch. 03'

by DaddysBabyGurl420

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Awesome

awesome

cant wait till the next part

hardrock1ahardrock1aalmost 20 years ago
Good story!!

Loving the story, but getting irritated at the short chapters. Just as it is getting good, you stop. Combine two chapters into 1. A single page is just too short.

Now that they know who it is, let them have some fun and let us read about it uninterupted for a couple of pages.

Other than that I think that you are doing a great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Ouch! You had me until her dad walked in!

What happened to the wonderfully slow, drawn out seduction? Dad became a psycho. The conversation part was so excruciatingly sex and then wham-bam thank you daughter.

DaddysBabyGurl420DaddysBabyGurl420almost 20 years agoAuthor
Hello

The reason the story changed is that in the beginning while they were talking online, the girl kept saying she liked being ordered around, and being played with roughly. She makes it very clear she is quite submissive and wants to be dominated. To everyone else, thank you for your kind comments and the next section of the story will be up soon. I will try to make it longer, but that means it will take me longer to post a new section.

46018377jp46018377jpabout 18 years ago
OH, FUCKING GREAT

Hi Baby Gurl,

I waited to comment until I read all your stories. They are fucking good and you are an excellent writer. Your descriptive writing is wonderfully stiring. It is so wonderful that my fucking prick got hot and hard in the first story and just got harder and hotter through all of the stories. I`ll tell you what i`d like to do to and with you in the direct mail. In the meantime keep the stories cumming. I know they are really just beginning.

John P

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
.Gasp

Oh God. I'm gonna come. >_>

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous