All Comments on 'Fellatio Cafe'

by BiMax

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
we should all be so lucky

great story wish I was in new york so i could get a milk shake and more too>>>>>>>

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
its all good

ah...fellatio...the ultimate in pleasure. looking at your pictre with your bio, i can easily imagine running my tongue over your beautiful cheeks, warming them, breathing harder as theyopenerd their treasure to me. soon, burying my face between them, digging my tongue into your essence, smelling you, tasting you. rbbing your cock as it hardens and when you ready, taking you into my mouth and eagerly drinking all your warm cream, swallowing every drop. of course, being one of the lucky ones, i get equallyt exciting, digging my tongue deep into a womans fragrant ass, suckinbg and tongue fucking as hard as i can, while i massage her rock hard clit. as the excitement mounts, i run fingers up her ass and glue my mouth on her pussy, cherwing the lips, rubbing my face in her juices. hopefully, when you climax you will give my face and mouth a liberal amount of tangy cum. i will continue to kick until you are satisfied. ah, the pleasures to be found in being totally bi and loving the act of sex with all genders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
way to go

I love those unexpected encounters.

It's so fucking hot to go through that eye contact and the seductive conversation that leads to a guy reaching down and rubbing his crotch... or licking his open lips.

You're both hot as hell and size and other considerations don't mean a thing. you get sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
have to try it for myself

you make it really sound great. i need to suck and jerk off a hard cock soon so i can feel it for real. i jerk off thinking about a cock in my mouth and wish it could happen. it would be my first time and i really need to do it now.

richard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
My Fantasy

Only in my dreams !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fellatio Cafe: I'd like to make a reservation!

Oh yum! I have nowhere to go this particular Saturday evening, so here I am online, horny and wishing that I had a man to suck. WHY do I tease myself like this? As I read this story I found my own head bobbing and wishing that I had a man righrt in front of me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a great snack

He sounds so tasty I could feel his long cock down my throat,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
only thing better wuold be a chocolate shake

great story I really enjoyed it, Keep up with more storys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I'm jealous.....

it's been a month since I had a hot cock in my mouth and this had me hard in seconds...I can't wait till I have a man shake running down my throat again...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good story, made me want to suck the pair of them off

I felt like the protagonist and wanted to get sucked off and suck off somebody too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can remember as clear as day the first time I swallowed cum...and it comes to mind every time I get hard and I am basically straight. It has been 30 years but I am ready to do it again!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. We have a cruising park near us and I love having guys sit on top of a picnic table with their legs spread and me on the seat between their legs facing their cocks. Similar to what this guy did at the counter. A few times guys have laid back on the table and put their legs over my shoulder and I rim/eat their assholes. If you’d like to suck cock, this is a perfect way to do it..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBiMax@BiMax
115 Followers
As you might gather from my stories, I'm fascinated by the erotic charge of group sex, exhibitionism, candaulism and infidelity. I'd love to hear from men and women who share my desires; and of course any feedback for my stories are greatly appreciated. Also -- men, women, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES