All Comments on 'Mom I Wanna Fuck You'

by vishmech

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
nice one

good story line - keep it up - waana read what happen in next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Get some education before you write

Have someone help you with spelling and grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
english

is english your first language? you need help bud

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
HELP

I liked the story line, however, the manner in which you write needs a lot of work. Sentence structure and wording appears to be the inside of a very jumbled inner mind. A little proof reading, spell checker, and a little grammar lessons may bring a good story line to a very satisfying reading experience. Don't rush to submit your stories, take time to proof read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The story is basically unreadable.

If you want to write in English , then get somebody to help..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What they said about learning English

I worked with several developers who were born in India and learned English as a second language. When reading through design documents, their syntax was on par with that of "native" developers, e.g., written in a passive voice. OK, maybe it was a little worse, but not by much. However, nothing -- nothing -- every approached this level of ineptitude. It reads as if you just couldn't be bothered or cared to try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WTF??

This piece of garbage is a story?

Don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Can I vote lower?

Sometimes I just wish the voting could go lower than 00. Bad use of English, spelling and grammar. I hope this is not your primary language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Yea, what they said !!!

Sweat is something that comes out of your body, not a good thing.

Sweet is like chocolate.

Nasty to get them mixed up....

jill94111jill94111almost 20 years ago
You can't hurry love

You have many thoughts in your head, all of them ready to spill out. The quicker you type them the quicker you can go onto other things. That is good.

Posting something that was not well thought out, proofread, or sent thru a spell checker shows that you do not care about your audiance. Anything that you post will be on the net for a very long time. When someone thinks about vishmech, do you want them to think of a Literotica poet or an assembler of random words?

Please continue with your gift as a story teller. Please tell your stories more clearly.

Thanks

Jill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
YOU NEED TO LEARN PROPER ENGLISH!

Your English needs severe improvement. Without proper English this story is not worth reading as it makes little to no sense. Get a dictionary, get a thesaurus, get speech lessons, get help with your grammer, get a CLUE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wots up with that!!!

Dude if your going to write stories you need to write propper english not what you used above

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
It was ok but...

He should have knocked her up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
English good is not

If you like English good, than rite better much read us I will! LOL! BTW - lol means 'laughings outward loudness'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
another

oh shit. another story about a mother that looks like a 21 year old super model. i am so sick of these stories where every mother and even grandmothers look like 20 year old babes. get fucking real. everyones mother or grandmother is not a babe, and they get fucked too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not worth the trouble to read

please learn how to spell, please learn HOW to write a story....please learn how to make a story flow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Waste of Time

Oh, for Pete's sake! This was so bad I got a headache just reading it. Please, please get some help with your English before you write anythng else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I WANT MORE STORIES!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS GREAT I WANT MORE!!!! WHY DONT YOU COME FUCK ME??!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ok!

i want to fuck my mom what can i do?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MOM WHILE AT WORK

I agree that most moms are not babes. Mine is no exception,but i will always remember my mom getting fucked by 2 stock boys while she was at work.

My mom is scotch imigrant, 5ft 2 inches tall, 34D bust with chubby middle and a good size bum.

We worked in the same department store and during break 2 stock boys, 19 and 20, took my mom into the stock room. I was hiding in the corner and otherwise wouLd not have seen her give these gus a very aggressive blow job and had sex with both at the sametime. One in her cunt, and one in her ass.

She screamed so mercyful and I would not believe she was my mom, but she was. She turned into the sex pot of the male workers in the store. Once word got out many of the male workers in the store had my mom in the stock room or in some department office.She had a veryu loose reputation for such a little old lady.

You are right, most moms are not babes and mine is no excetion, but what I eventually found out is that my sweet little mom loves to fuck.

donn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I was a plain mom at work too

In response to the comment about moms at work. this actually happened to me ,but I do not consider myself a slut or a babe.

I was 44 at the time and worked as a director in a large medical facility. I had several young males report to me, including black males.

I was approached in my office, he locked my door and then applied so much sexual pressure I had to give in and let him have his way. I was pushed to my knees and had my head pulled to his cock forcing me to suck him off and to suck him until climax.

this happened more often then not and eventually word spreads to other males in the facility and I bvecame the mom slut of the facility.

No I am not a babe. i am 5 feet 2 inches tall, 140 pounds. I do have solid legs, a firm large butt, and a 38D bust, I take care of my face with proper make up and I do not considser myself a babe by any means.

My firm big butt was also an attraction to some of the men on my staff and I was forced into sex, as the other mom above, with 2 black men while in the privacy of my office. I was taken in my front canal as well AS MY REAR CANAL.

This was soething thatwas held over my head and used to gain promotional status in the organization by the men who used me.

MABIMPACT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pregnant

It would have been so much better if he had cum in her anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
my mom is sexy

my mom was oneday havin sex with ma father i saw her doing nasty and she moaned a lot.another day we were in the train

standing a man came close to us he kept his dick with my moms ass i thought to bang him but my mom went more back

then for 2 hrs he pressed her.at night she also went to bathroom with him.

Then when i turned 17 i was sleepin wid ma mom suddenly i woke up and found ma hand on her boobs i slowly removed her clothes and mine as well i fingered her slowly but wjen i tried to insert in she woke and gve me a slap

i went off the bed and said was tat good to get massaged by a stranger thn y not by son she agreed and we had fuck

any body who may want to fuck her

may email me at

rockman38@ymail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good

it okkkk

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gr8!!!!!

datz gud!!!..... Even i have fucked my mom many times and we both have sex daily when my father goes to office!!! Our favourite is sex 69.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fuck mom

Iam 17 & my mom is 47(single) she is too hot........i love her.......i want to fuck she badly........i will cum in her pussy.......& make her pregnant..i want to have sex with her.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hard to read

good story line, but the writing itself was an assault on my psyche. Use a proof reader and take thier suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Seriously..

the one thing i want to say, although it may sound bad, is that you write that sounding like your not english and i feel it makes the story worse because of the grammar but keep going, it was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fuk

I also want to fuck my mom.................i want to lick her pussy & Kiss her hard, Do a Lip job with her...............i want to cum in her hot & warm pussy............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
u guys

ur fuckin sick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good

Oh! mam what a mom ! I Want to fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I wanna fuk ma mom too :[

I spy on ma mom in the bathroom and while she havin sex but I haven't fuck her yet :[

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wtf

damn man i cant blelive u did that to mom man see i got a girl and i fuck her every night and cum in her pussy so we can have a baby and plus her ass is big is hell i not lying every time i look at her m dick gets hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
you fucked your mom?

hahaha yeah,lmao my friend told me to go here lmao dude get a girl not your fucking mom seriously you fucked your mom thats the lady that gave birth to you my god

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Connor

yeah i think about having sex with my mom too i mean when u hit the age of 12 u start wanting sex badly so i would love to do this but this is fake

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Dope

I wanna fuck my mom for some reason i dont no y its fucked but every body i no is like dude your moms a milf like she is 35 and nice tits and ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
that is so good :)

i have fucked my mom and it was the best sex of my life great job man my story fits your almost perfectly also my cum went in her and she loved it and i didnt have a condom we have sex almost every night now good job mate also i am 18

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTF

this is a porn story, why slate him for his grammar? Lol write ur own fucking story and don't read other peoples if ur just going to slate them

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mom

i wana fuck my mom or your mom ,after red your storry.tell me your adress pls and how she old ,would she like to taste my cum.. rply me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i fucked my mum a few times an her sister took some realy great pics of us before joining in an getting 81/2 inches in her ass....best dirty weekend ever an do it again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fucking my mom

I've gone thru this scenario wanting to fuck mom and I'll never regret it neither does she.She spoke to her sister of our encounters and now we threesome often. Now at 40 with mom and aunt in their 50's we initiated niece to join us and fucking my niece was a great experince with mom jerking me and auntie sucking my balls it made me yell loud when I ejaculated what a fantastic sensation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I want sex buddies

Hi guys I wanna fuck someone and would love to trade stories or piks or even do webcam shows for the special ones but really I feel so horny that I made an account called love4sx@hotmail.co.uk and would like you guys to trade piks and stories with me. I'll dress up as a girls and do whatever you tell me to do and I'll do it and please try take I pick of yourself and send it to me and I will return one or maybe more depends how horny I am. Btw I'm a dude and I'm 15 but hit puberty really fast

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

i wanna fuck my mom n i want soem1 to fuck n her and allow me to watch...my mom has huge tits n sexy legs n thighs i wanna fuck her so bad if i cant i want some1 to fuck her in front of me i want her to suck my dick drink my sperm n piss i want to boob fuck her ass fuck her n get a foot job..i want to have intercourse with my mom i want to lick her thighs and ass i wanna fuck her so hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
my mom is very sexy and has very sexy and has one of the biggest breasts.i have fucked her a lot .once i watched her taking shower from the side of the door. she is amazing she was also saving her vaginal hair.i just knocked at the the door and asked her

same as title

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fucking mom

my mom is just over mid thirties with huge 38DD breasts, sexy feet, big ass and has a sexy face.

i feel like fucking her and cumming in her pussy, but i just need the chance.

i once starting feeling her ass when she was sleeping in her room and then secretly squeezed her massive boobs. after that i quitely sucked her feet and rubbed her pussy.

no ifeel like making her suck my dick and pounding her fat juicy pussy with my penis!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fuckin Jewish

his english is too bad bec. he is a stupid motherfucker Jew , working for destroy our religion . i hope that one day the arab will destroy your country

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
motherfucker

hi..my mom is too sexy with 38DD size breast and 36size ass.i really want to fuck her and also wnt to show her fucking from anyone.she is sexmachine. she always takes one dick in her pussy.one day she drink more so she is not in her control.and when she came home she went to the bed and get sleep. so i went to the bedroom and show my mom she was sleeping. so i became her totally nude and started to kiss her pussy and also rube it ane press the boobs very madly. i became mad to pressing it. and i fuck my mom very hardly with my hard dick.and then my servant,my nighbour uncel.driver fuck my mom.so frnds if you wnt to fuck my mom i invited you.its really enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i want to fuck my mom also

i wish i could fuck my mom i found her sex toys i go in and taste them to try to taste wat her pussy taste like

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hi guys if you guys and girls want piks of me I'm a guy

if you want piks of me I'm 18 and got a small dick but a fab ass then email me with what you want me to do and if you want you could send me some xx

my email is

love4sx@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Never write again

do us all a favor and never write anything again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
girls

hi girls send me megs at Hotmail my emial is pokemonds12@hotmail.com ;) i good at fucking u ;) IF U GET ME HORNY BY SUCKING MY BIG DICK I WILL BE HORNY AND I WILL FUCK U TALK TO ME ON HOTMAIL ;) NO MAN ONLY HORNY GIRLS I WILL FUCK U AS SOON AS I SEE U IF U WANT ;)

MY NAME KYLE EMAIL pokemonds12@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
it's what ALL boys want!

That's a great title to a fine story! Every boy is fascinated by his mother's cunt and he aches to shove his stiff young prick up between his mother's legs. And more and more of them are doing just that. The first time a boy fucks his mother he thinks, "I should have started doing this years ago!" He goes and tells his best buddies. "Listen up, dudes. Nothing compares with shoving your hard cock up your mother's twat and blowing your balls up the same cunt you came out of!" They go and try it with their own moms, and, shit! their buddy was right! Mothers tell their friends, "The best fuck I've ever gotten is from my own boy!" They're wild about their son's boyish energy and enthusiasm once he gets his young prick up his mom's twat and the endless supply of rich young sperm he's got in his hot young balls. So their friends go and try it with their own son, and, would you believe it? It's the best fuck these mothers have ever had! That it's a forbidden dick and a forbidden cunt just makes it all the more exciting for these happy son-fucked mothers and their proud grinning motherfucking boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
u Mad bro?!

U r mad, u fucked ur mom!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good on you

Good job for doing that. I probally would have done the same thing.Did it feel good?? What happened after that night???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mom fucker

well tom i really liked your story tbh i jerk off with it na am jk it was good dough keep on writing

Mainman12Mainman12about 12 years ago
Well done

Good for on having sex with your mother,Most boys/men only fanasize about doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

its a very natural desire to fuck ones mother....infact i wanted to fuck her and also participate in all kinky stuff with her i enjoyed watching her fuck other guys and enjoyed watching her get banged by various ppl.....i convinced this big dick guy to deepthroat my mom and my contact with my mom was licking her up and down especially her ass and pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow!

Thats hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love incset

i would have cumed in mom pussy that night deep and lat my cun,her cum mixs togetther and lat it run down her lags.my mom tolled me that she cuold get pregnant i sill cumed in her pussy 4 times that night i like the way it fill to cun in some womans pussyi fave dede cumming in pussys for 6yr. now i'm 17teen i fuck,cum in mom 2 to 3 time aday she was my first pussy mom lats me fuck,cum in the girl i brang home from school,aroud the house,and her friends my dick is 10 in long

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lucky Guy

I tried to fuck my mom but was politely rejected...want to fuck her so hard and cum balls deep in her but i don't think that it will happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
pusssy

i have want to fuck my mom i just havent know how to break it to her i saw her ass one day and my dick got so hard i went in the bathroom she saw my boner she didnt say anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

not my mom but my sister has a nice big juicy cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I fuck my mommy too

My mommy takes my clothes off and spanks me. She slaps my big cock then sucks me. Mommy says I can only fuck her because she is a slut. Mommy lets me eat her pussy and fuck her in her tight white ass. I love to fuck my mommy and cum in her cunt. Mommy orders me to lick her pussy and eat out her cunt. I have to obey her or she whips and spanks my bottom. Mommy makes me wear a diaper and make me pee in it. Then she fucks me while I have my messy diaper on. I think my mommy is messed up in the head but I don't care because my mommy has the best pussy I ever fucked and she swallows my big loads of cum when she is my cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
That's weird To say shit about your sisters and mom. You need To go have sex with some one who isn't in your family.

That's weird To say shit like that about your sisters and mom. You need To go have sex with some one who isn't in your family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cool

Sexy, can u video of u too doing it again? Super Horny.....Just do a role play on the whole xsact story!!!!!!!1111

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
From a person

It does make me horny. However I have read better ones

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WTF

This is absolute rubbish! Surely someone running this site looks at this crap before it gets posted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Omfg

Horrible grammar I know 6th graders that write better dude revise your shit befor u post

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i heard your telephonic conversation? lol this is crap

i heard your telephonic conversation? lol this is crap

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 9 years ago
I was forced to give up early...

Sorry, your grammar is so fractured your story is difficult to read. It just doesn't flow. I was confused within the first paragraph when you said your dad, 'had left and settled somewhere on the earth some 10 years ago' - but then in the next paragraph you said the phone rang, [actually you said, 'phone rang]' but he was back at home. I gave up a few lines later. You're almost impossible to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just wtf

The grammar if definitely on point, I'm pretty sure whoever wrote this was in the first year of education...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
can't help

I wanna fuck my mom too, she has great boobs.but unfortunately one day, she caught me cumming. But she didn't scold or shout.she said a lot of facts about sex.since then me and my mom watch porn together, while I'm masturbating and stroking her tits.oh I wanna cum inside her and get her pregnant!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
damn

DAMN SON HOWD YOU DO THAT

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My mom never called me son.

She would either call me by my name, or honey, or baby, when we fucked. She would use them all repeatedly along with "Oh God."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

too many mistakes in the story. who wrote that trash ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good

That was a great story so fucking hot way to go Moms need that kind of loving

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My mother

Mina olin kunagi 1,5.aastat vangis liiklusavarii tegemist.Aasta pärast külastas mind ema.Saime kolmeks päevaks külaliste toa ja seal ma võrgutasin ema nii kaugele et sain teda lõpuks nikkuda mis oli minu jaoks meeldiv ja mõnus.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

I think the author needs to learn how to write correctly... And he clearly has a mom issue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous