All Comments on 'Financial Domination'

by chatbug

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TotzmanTotzmanover 15 years ago
Pretty good

Pretty good story. Short and simple. I liked the feeling of domination she had over him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yess

very arousing..the part where she gets fucked hard by a guy n you watch

PeterOmezPeterOmezover 12 years ago

Nicely done, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

What a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story. very detailed and nicely written. Keep us posted!

RegretsRegretsover 4 years ago
Long periods chained up and left in dangerous posture

He was chained for more than 6 hours with his arms above his head in one example. There were other lengthy periods of kneeling. Try that sometime, it is very painful. Especially dangerous, was his being left with his arms chained above his head when she was absent, the blood would have drained from his arms.

I do appreciate that a slave might be fitted with a long dog lead, padlocked, so that he might cope with housework and cooking, all this, with his legs hobbled by restraints. This would be less dangerous. In front of the throne, he should be seated comfortably while locked into his box. I wish that she had obtained bathroom scales and kept a strict log of his weight loss under her close supervision. The idea was sexy but those long periods of kneeling and the reckless and dangerous methods of chain control did take away from the idea. In such an arrangement she might make more use of he power by changing his bedtime to suit her if she wanted to watch tv alone, or sturdy, or make private phone calls. I would prefer her taking charge in this way rather than rely on those long periods of painful kneeling and the reckless use of restraints, especially when she then leaves the house. The idea is good, but the ideal would be that he be in thrall to her, sexually, and be very careful about his eating habits, to aid his weight loss.

dieter40sndieter40snover 2 years ago

sehr geile Geschichte, danke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you write a continuation of this story please have Angela find out how dangerous (for her as well as for him) some of what she has been doing. Perhaps she will hear on a news program about a woman being charged with manslaughter / murder. after her sub's corpse was found chained up in a burnt out home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchatbug@chatbug
469 Followers
I have written several pornographic / erotic stories, and I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I write stories that I'm interested in, and I try to add humor and personality to the stories. Almost all of my stories are about female domination. A few of my stories are ab...