All Comments on 'Flowing Deep'

by Affirmation

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
tension and suspense?

You seem uncertain of the effect you want to create. Erotic? Or satiric? The ending is premature. Where you could build erotic tension through suspense, you let the story degenerate into adolescent fantasy.

widespreadinterestswidespreadinterestsalmost 20 years ago
previous commentator clearly didn't get it

Quite funny and original. Maybe people need to look at the category before they read the story. That is why there are categories. Which isn't to say that some sort of sequel couldn't be fun. It just isn't the point of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Brilliaaaant!

This week, I'll mostly be wearing pink thong on my head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well-written

This was among one of the few pieces that have been posted that actually made me chuckle aloud. Your humor and fresh wit is much appreciated! Keep up the laughs.

maggie2002maggie2002almost 20 years ago
flowing deep

I loved it! Was expecting a piece on how to write erotica and get it read in a vanilla class and got the giggles and the hots too . A very powerful combination. Thanks for the plot twist and a good story . Now I will work on the semicolon problem;-)

Stella_OmegaStella_Omegaover 18 years ago
HAH! wasn't expecting that-

yep, I laughed right out loud. what a great style, very funny, and very sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not a belly laugh kind of story,

but cute, and certainly at least 3 chuckles!

By they way, exactly where were you going to put the semicolon? (;;;;;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
.....

WTF!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous