All Comments on 'Discovering Paula'

by Ray Dario

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Want to guess which one is the sickest?

It is a tie, both are totally mentally ill!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very hot.

Loved the story. My wife fucked other men for many years She always went bareback to make it more exciting. Her Birth control mthod was the rythum method and sometime she would go to the edge. Her black lovers were wery hung and many times I would join in. It is still the greatest thrill of our Sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

Love the idea of my wife fucking a guy and me eating her clean. Glad you didn't go with the cuckold bullshit. I would love to have my wife suck my cock while her cunt is fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well,there are all kinds of perverted and mindless "writers" .

As there are readers !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WAcc

.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
His own

His own little whore, very willing to.make.him a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Do such people actually exist?

I'm new to this site and the LW stories so I'm in explorer mode. I can't get my mind around the idea that characters like Bob actually exist in "real" life. The Paula character I can sorta understand. Talk about giving some a blank check! The monogamy and its traditional accompanying exclusivity contract developed for very legitimate psychological and sociological reasons, mostly having to do with children and the desirability/need to raise them in a stable family environment. Plus other reasons as well. But a "husband" wanting to have a "hotwife" ?? I wonder what the divorce rate among such folks is. The "Bobs" of the world ought to know that she'll always be able to find someone better equipped and skilled at sexual feats than Bob. And its newness is a highly addictive behvior! Is this where the "Honey, we need to talk" conversation starts??

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
Stupid garbage

Fantasy garbage

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver2over 1 year ago

We are sure that there would be far fewer divorces and separations if more couples experimented in the lifestyle like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous