All Comments on 'It Was Just A Fantasy Ch. 02'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
Aus_WizardAus_Wizardalmost 20 years ago
Where to begin

Great writing. Don't know what else to say. The fact that there was no sex made no difference. I was intrigued all the way through. It was written like the writer was getting rid of built up emotions and leaving them on paper.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 20 years ago
A lot of emotions

A lot of confusion.

My head is still spinning.

I'm not so sure I read stories to end up totally confused and so full of disbelief at the 'reasons'.

That said, I read it through to the end, or is it?

I would like an explanation of the explanation

sweetnpetitesweetnpetitealmost 20 years ago
forgiveness

came to easily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What a depressing bunch of drivel

However well-written, what a depressing bunch of drivel.

FableFablealmost 20 years ago
Masterful!

Danny takes her back too easily. Something he would not have done had it not been for his own past mistakes. New revelations explain why.

Beth has the same traits as the girl back in college. She is hung up on the belief that Danny is too good for her. Is there a part three in the making? There has got to be more to reconciliation that make-up sex.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 20 years ago
outstanding

Good sequel. The couple got some things ironed out in their relationship that it would have been great to get solved before the extraordinary means were taken.

I really appreciate the honesty portrayed by Beth. She told her husband that she did enjoy the sex, and did not do the story stereotype stuff where she would say " I only did it for you" again as she originally had said.

good job rpsuch

Gary

ryu77ryu77almost 20 years ago
She was very truthful...

..about her feelings and about the things she did. THAT is a BIG step into reconciling.

But not everything is going to be "all right" from now on, I guess they will have "bad" times in the future..

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
BULL SHIT

WHAT A BUNCH OF CROCK!! HE SHOULD HAVE BEATEN THE SHIT OUT OF HER BECAUSE ALL SHE WAS, WAS A WHORE AND A SLUT.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
This was a great overall story

I liked it very much. It portrayed a loving husband and wife, who after a huge mistake, try to work things out together. It showed a realism not seen on this site very much. I don't mind the lack of sex. Indeed, if there had been sex, it would have cheapened the story and their reconcilliation attempt. Thank you for your effort and I hope you keep writing this well.

You should delete all the anonymous feedbacks. If those people don't have the balls (or pussy) to sign up on a free website, then they shouldn't have the pleasure of responding to the stories.

Myopic OneMyopic Onealmost 20 years ago
Too Easy

After her betrayal, he's going to trust her *words*? Nope, the ending just doesn't ring true to me.

rpsuchrpsuchalmost 20 years agoAuthor
What was I thinking?

I wanted to respond to some things I saw both in public and private feedback to the story.

Did he take her back too fast? Maybe. I wouldn't want to be subjected as a reader to their next 6 months in therapy. There may well be some good inbetween measure but I didn't think of it. So I elected to get it all out there and reunite what I think is a basically loving couple.

Did he take her back too easily? First, they're not out of the woods. Much remains to be done. But I saw what he did back in college as worse than what she did, because he consciously knew what he was doing was wrong and repeated the behavior. As hurt as he may have been, he doesn't have to be a saint to think that he's not in the best position to cast the first stone.

When you love someone and they screw up, there is a line to cross at which they lose you. Short of that line, you try to love and support them. The unibomber's brother thought he crossed the line and turned him in. Where's the line? Different for everybody. You have to decide for yourself.

ryu77ryu77almost 20 years ago
About what rpsuch said:

"When you love someone and they screw up, there is a line to cross at which they lose you. Short of that line, you try to love and support them."

That is so true man. Everbody is different, and will react according to the situation. Although I like to read about cheating wifes who get caught and are kicked out or divorced, I like it better when they find out the harm they caused and the wrong things they did and try to make things better.

andrewpetersandrewpetersalmost 20 years ago
What is reality?

Some people think he took her back to easily, others may think it worked out right. The reality is that every situation will be different. Here, the husband has his own guilt from his past, and it was what she found on the computer that gave the wife the idea.

He clearly thought about it, stayed away from home, work and his own family. He's prepared to try, once he sees her reaction, but admits that trust will be a factor.

At the same time, the wife admits her wrongdoing, the other factors behind her choice, and realizes the importance of the marriage.

Yes this could be reality, as much as any of the other scenarios.

Will it work out in the end, time will tell, but at least they have a chance.

Not every marriage could be saved, but it doesn't mean it can't be.

Good job.

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Great story,

unbelievable ending. The story was way to long for this sad ending. She admited that she wanted to cheat. She knew that the fantasy wasn't real, otherwise she would have dicussed it with him. What happens the next time she fulfills one of his supposed fantasy's? Regardless how you look at it, this is a cheating slut / forgiving wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Three sides to every story.

This story hit home for me several times. Like I said in my title. "Three sides to every story" You have your side. I have my side. Then there is the truth!

But just what is the truth?

At times there is no right or wrong. Only compromises, almost like going to court. Only thing is in a case like the one presented here, there are two judges. The husband and wife. Both know, or should at least, know right from wrong. No mater how loud one screams and shouts, even talks a convincing detailed defense for his or her indiscretion(s), Nothing can change what is the truth of the matter at hand.

My wife and I have lived this situation out a couple times in the time we have been married. Neither of us ever cheated out of spite or as a pay back. Not that cheating can ever be justified, but cheating to get even with your spouse because he or she did it first. That to me is an unacceptable reason. Not saying there is an acceptable reason. That is just wrong!

I believe if the parties involved can work past and move forward together they may have a chance a happiness with each other.

It can't be that one is always cheating and the other is always forgiving unless that is what works for them. I don't see how it could. I am no one to be able to judge any other person on this earth.

Also if you have to keep count, Your in trouble. Example.. You shouldn't get mad at me for doing that, look at how often you did this, or that, or those things.. Oh, ok I will trade you three of theses for that one you want to do..

Ya that's going to work.. The key item to working things out is, "You have to communicate with one an other.

Talk to each other find out how the other person feels on things, find out what they like don't like etc.

Thank you for your time..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Bad ending

Bad ending. He should tell the world and specily the women at the parties what she did and how much it hurt him. She will do it again......Chuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Another story about real people

You know from talking to me earlier, I read for the story. You brought out the emotions of both of them, which is why I read. You've become one of my favorite authors.

Doug

the Troubador

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
good job

Everything falls apart in a most hurtful way, then there's recovery and survival. It makes me feel good. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HE SHOULD HAVE KICK HER STUPID ASS

SHE WANTED TO WHORE AROUND ,HER SELFISH HEAD STRONG DUMB EGO KEPT PUSHING HER.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Dumb too!

I really can't be angry at this woman. I guess Danny can't, either. I feel more like paddling her butt like she is a 9 year old. She is so screwed up in her thinking that she MUST be a blond.

She needs SOMETHING! Maybe if he forces her to go to a shrink--that sounds like punishment!?

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
She does have some flawed thinking!

Can she be that dumb? Or is her ego so big you can't get her head thru the door? Danny took her back way to fast!

He should have let her stew for a while and banished her to the spare bedroom, Till she started making amends on what she did and how she was going to fix it!

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
sorry Rpsuch this story sucked shit

sorry Rpsuch but your reasoning is so fucking bad so moronic so sophmoric so full of moral relativisitc 21st PC thinking ...well it made me toss my cookies.

this is what rpsuch said in his comments

...."So I elected to get it all out there and reunite what I think is a basically loving couple."

um... lets see wife sneaks and breaks into his computer reads his stories acts out them and fucks some guy on their annivesary then ADMITS that she wnated to fuck someone else and she enjoyed it...

and rpsuch calls this a LOVING COUPLE... is the author drunk?

RPSUCH,...

...."Did he take her back too easily? First, they're not out of the woods. Much remains to be done. But I saw what he did back in college as worse than what she did, because he consciously knew what he was doing was wrong and repeated the behavior. As hurt as he may have been, he doesn't have to be a saint to think that he's not in the best position to cast the first stone."

so fucking what? Let me see If I have this right... according to rpsuch and Bill clinton and Ted Kennedy... If I had hypothetically cheated on a girl in high school One time --say 25 years ago--- that means that my wife can cheat on me this week and I have No right to say anything ? Jesus fucking christ almighty... what a bunch of crap you are shovelling here ...

Third point in the story chapter 2...

after the hubby comes back he got his wife to admit that she WANTED to fuck some other guy... that is why she never talked to him about the stories...

Hubby then explains that he writes these evil woman characters as a fantasy of sorts and that these characters KNOWINGLY do evil... but he then says to his wife... you did NOT knowigly do evil...

HUH? what the fuck ? wife just admitted that she knowingly WENT OUT OF HER WAY TO HURT HIM on the wedding annivrsary

that is NOT knowingly doing evil?

I cannot think what is worse-- the wimp behavior of the hubby or rpsuch pathetic rationalizations

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
He's a wimp

Well written, but he's still a WIMP and she's getting away with it. I long for the old west ways, confront here, shoot her cheating ass, ride off into the sunset and let the buzzards eat her fucked up corpse. No bleeding heart liberal-ass excuses. Boo-hoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OK

OK They worked it out. He took her back to fast and too easy; but she may deserve a second chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unrealistic

So that's it? No big deal? You are so full of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Every author should have one

Every author has one story that just doesn't work. For me, this is the one. It's well written, but it hm...sucks...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
skilled writing -unrealistic plot

I though this tale was very skillfully written, but the plot was so surreal that it was totally unbelievable. No wife can be that incredibly stupid and no matter how much psychobabble you throw in, it is still plain that the wife is completely braindead.

60 year old George

zed0zed0almost 17 years ago
Wimp!

Fucking WIMP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
yes

Yes i think this has to be one of the crappiest story i ever read, the author once again proved that no matter how old he is he is still an idiot.

Niceguy5330Niceguy5330over 14 years ago
Dear Commenters

Maybe you should all try and be less rude. Not everyone wants to read about a vindictive husband. If you don't like the story, oh well deal with it and move on. No need to berate the author.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
So many people so self absorbed

It is a shame just how accurate a portrayal of so many people this story is - on both sides of the relationship - of course most are not nearly as self aware of understanding as this guy heh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wimp indeed!

being a ped0 is kinda worse tho dontcha think?

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
Cuckold....*sighs*

Sometimes I really feel bad for these wimpy men in these types of stories. I just want to reach in and smack the shit out of them and scream, "WAKE UP!".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Closet cuckold *farts*

I always feel bad for the closet cucks. Unable to separate fiction from reality they live vicariously through characters in stories because no woman in the real world would ever get near them. I want to scream at them "Go Cuck yourself!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another whore for a wife

i did it cause i thought you would like it without asking him first.

divorce

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Interesting story

I usually like BTB stories, but reconciliation stories are good, too, if handled with care. I liked how this one was done. It was more cerebral. They kind of got to the heart of the whole reason for cheating, etc. What was cool about it was in Ch. 01, we see this slow-motion train wreck coming, then the sudden and calamatous crash. In Ch. 02, we get the confrontation. I've read Ch. 03, it's more of an erotic epilogue, and, while kind of hot and cute and a nice wrap-up, it doesn't hold a candle to Ch. 01 and Ch. 02. Very well-written. It took some editting to get this down to 2 pages, maybe not serving the topic enough? Still and all, an interesting exploration of motivations for this kind of outlandishly cruel behavior from a woman who really loves (almost idolizes?) her husband. It also shows an inner strength and discipline of the hubby. I am left with the impression that his terrible behavior in his earlier life allowed him to forgive her, and there is something to be said for that.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

The dialogue is amazing. The insight is brilliant. The storyline fascinating. The resolution unrealistic. Too rational. The results of months of therapy condensed into three days. Definitely not real life, but I love it anyway.

This part is truly wonderful:

""If I told you that the idea that excited me the most was to see you sexually molest an eight year old girl, that I craved seeing that, would you do it for me?"

"No! That's disgusting. It's sick. I could never do anything like that. How could you even ask?"

"So you're saying that you wouldn't fulfill a fantasy for me if it's something you didn't want to do?"

I was not so quick to answer. That wasn't really the question he was asking me. "I didn't know." Quietly. "I'm so embarrassed. If I'd thought about this better the whole thing could have been avoided."

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
well another chuckie story get a 1

fair writing but

way to fast forgiveness and way to much blame on the husband, "dear you read a story on incest so i fuck our son"...really to all your wimp chuckie loves please drop dead, where do these people grow up. She cheated and then a fast im sorry..your forgiven..blah blah feminist propaganda. once again so much into build up then..waaaa waaa im just a loving wife, i am amazed but this site and its version of loving but the real world supports it, so many women cheat, and in this story as in others its so bland, im sorry its a mistake.......and the guy forgives......why look at this story it has the most profound question ever written about cheaters

"So what's different now? You loved me and you cheated because you wanted to on Saturday. Now you still love me. If you still want to cheat, why wouldn't you? What's different?"

She had no answer no im sorry not really she passively aggressively passed it back to him as his fault a distinctively female mindset

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nauseous

Say's it all.

xylem69xylem69over 8 years ago
Nor So Good

So because he was an ass in college he is a wimp now? She has not learned her lesson. Her thinking is still screwed up. No punishment no reinforcement.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 8 years ago
Talk about RAAC shit

This fool was almost apologizing to her at the end.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago

that's just weaksauce, it's pathetic for him to be so forgiving, not something I can respect, and who in their right mind would want to touch their wife after learning she has fucked another man? Especially unprotected sex.

Forgiving easily just tells other people that forgiveness is easy to obtain, they don't have to work for it, or work hard to abstain from doing things requiring forgiveness.

gaining forgiveness for something so bad, should be hard, that way it is valued more once achieved, she would probably find it easier to forgive herself, after having had to work for her husband's forgiveness.

I actually think he is doing her a disservice in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yuk...

Again...yuk

.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Seriously gross.

Yuk...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a cheap cuckold/wimp crap!!!

Only real perverts or brain sick people can write such a crap!! It`s only laughable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't you just love "psychobabble"?

It's the perfect cure (excuse) for an "wannabe" author who wants to provide cover for his/her cuckhold agenda. Next time rp"cuck" just tell your readers in the foreword that you are a cheating WHORE wife apologist and be done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@ anon ''three sides...story''

You write that you and spouse have cheated multiple times...you say it is not numbers game and no intentional hurt

Might have conversation about why you guys keep betraying each other

Sorry to inform you, THE SUN IS SETTING ON YOUR MARRIAGE

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

“Cheryl had repeatedly warned me to talk to Danny before I did anything that could have such a serious effect on our marriage. I had ignored her warnings to our detriment.” – Yep!

I think he’s making too much of the date. Okay, we’ve determined that she WANTED to cheat, but she still thought she was giving him something that HE wanted, so she was doing it as a gift, hence the date.

“I just needed him to prove I didn't deserve you.” – These two are making me dizzy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This second chapter.....

lacked the same punch as the first. It’s just kind of, limp.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Awful.

She fucked another guy and brought back a cream pie... And the husband just forgives her because "she thought that's what he wanted".

But then she admits she wanted to fuck another guy and to hurt the husband on their anniversary. Divorce the demented slut!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not sure

Not sure that I could forgive her so completely. She.had a really screwed up excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Interesting

You've created two people who are totally messed up. Hell, they deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dump the Twat!

NO excuse for her betrayal! Forget all the psychological horse shit,the bitch cheated trying to hurt him,on their anniversary for Christ’s sake! She can’t be trusted, their union is flawed and she’s fucked up in head! Dump the twat!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 4 years ago
I guess he really is a nice guy

But it is a conscious decision. Being a nice guy is not inherent in his DNA. It is something he has had to cultivate. I think he is giving Beth a chance to do the same thing that he did in changing who he is. Betrayal doesn't always have to mean divorce. She is honestly remorseful and through a lot of soul searching discovered the real reason that she betrayed Danny. She will never do it again. I loved it. *****

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a load of shit, my God!!

What trite garbage. To think I wasted my time reading this nonsense to get a worthwhile ending, and then to get this shit. Never again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She's an everyday slut married to some guru hybrid of Ghandi and Depak Choupah. Yeah, it doesn't sound plausible to me either. Sadly, a swing and a miss by rpsuch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She is still a whore who I'd divorce. Author spent a lot of time on the psychological aspects of why she ceated, but it doesn't change anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ewww...she didn't even know if she was clean of STDs.

This is not believeable. At all.

First...nobody is as stupid as this wife.

Second...not one man would forgive his wife of this stupidity. Her own admission she wanted to do it. And she wanted to hurt him. On their anniversary.

No way he forgives her in 3 days after seeing another man's cum leaking from her skanky treacherous cunt.

Instead of getting hard when she unbuckles his pants...more likely he vomits all over her when she touches him.

She's a horrible character and he's a chump of a character. Completely unlikeable.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

I can't see a wife ever being like this, especially on the anniversary. But I don't think this was the message.

She wondered about his increase in amorous activity--->Snoops and discovers a fetish----->His fantasies become hers to obsession----->Disregards friend's advice--->Cheats. All this could be remedied by inserting "talk to each other" at each arrow. Communication at any of those critical points we get a happy anniversary. Talk to each other, and always tell the truth, even when you are most afraid to. My husband told me that when we were dating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No rants just an observation: no reasonably sane man would accept what she did so easily. Indeed, I can't imagine 98% of all men even taking her back. What she did was unforgivable. On their anniversary, plus the psycho-babble about she wanted to hurt him because she wanted then to be forgiven in order to show that he loved her even if she was a horrible person? Is that it? Here's the real reason; she wanted to hurt him because is a selfish, self-absorbed cunt. Why forgive her? Because she is so beautiful and hot? She is a bad person, shallow, selfish, only interested in getting her own way. 1* because I hate the story though Part 1 was pretty good; this part is awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No need for any of part 2 unless it’s about how to proceed with the divorce! What a dumb cunt!

KiwihunterKiwihunterover 1 year ago

I love how it's all the anonymous commenters who call her names and say they would take terrible revenge on her yet lack the courage to even sign inand be identified. Such big heros

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kiwicunter

What the fuck difference would it make if I had an account here on this website? And I made a comment like "the dialogue in this story is really really stupid. Him coming home like this after only a few days and calmly having a conversation where he doesn't even raise his voice at her betrayal. It's plain and simple ridiculous when you think this through. They had a wonderful marriage. He is an attractive enough guy that many other females flirt with him. Friends tell her she is lucky and they'd love to have him if she ever splits up with him. He treats her like a princess. So well...that she thinks he's too perfect. So she goes out on their anniversary with really very little evidence that he 'wants her to cheat'...finds some random man. Fucks that man...essentially gives him her body for hours. Let's this stranger fuck her bareback any way he wants. And she really enjoys it. Then doesn't clean the evidence at all. Goes home with all the evidence on her and in her. Dripping out of her. And rubs it into his face the evening of their big anniversary date? And a few days later he's calmly discussing her motivations...and well on the way to forgiving her?! Yeah right. This entire installment of this is total bullshit. It's just not believeable. And I seriously laughed about 15 times at the dialogue itself. It was dumb. And that's why it does not have a very high score as it relates to some of this authors other stories. Because it kinda sucks. The female character described here is a silly stupid not believable cunt. And the male character is a ridiculous and not believeable retard. This story sucked."

So leaving that comment as either anonymous OR as you assert if I had an account here under the name of say Whoop-D-Fuckin-Do...THAT would make a really big fucking difference? Exactly how you dumbass? Because Whoop-D-Fuckin-Do would somehow be accountable for his comments and not make them? Right.

Because if I posted the comment under that made up name...then it'd be more legitimate? Because then RP could then contact me about my comment and hold me accountable in some way?

Got news for you mate. Having a fictitious name on here still means you are anonymous. Perhaps you didn't know that? But just cause you have chosen your clever nom de plume here doesn't mean I know a God damn thing about you. Nor does anyone else. You can still make whatever comment or write whatever you want...nobody is ever gonna actually know where you live or what you do for work or anything about your family. Because that's what made up names are all about.

For fucks sakes some people are stupid.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Turned into a RAAC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous