All Comments on 'My Wife, My Slut'

by Sabian316

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
DeniwomDeniwomalmost 20 years ago
Made ME wet!

Wouldn't it be great if all women could let loose like that? Giggle. It takes most of us awhile, unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent.

Simple story. Got to the action. Action was great. Turned me on. What more is there?

Perfect story about sharing a wife with a friend. Sounds like a great time, I wish that my wife would do it again...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
OK Story

The story was OK though I do agree with the wife about not sharing the person you are suppose to love. With love, you have to have something special that's just for the two of you. When love making is shared you loose that. Also, you claim you're straight, I lost interest when you started with the gay stuff. My friend, you are not straight!

gtboomergtboomerabout 19 years ago
Nasty

Most excellent. I look forward to the next one.

Regards GtBoomer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome!

That's a fucking great story. If only my Cari would do the same! Maybe someday...

It's not about sharing love, it's sharing bodies. The only emotion involved is sexual satisfaction. Don't try it if the love and the trust aren't there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
My wife is my whore, my black whore

Great story. My wife is my whore. I shared her pussy with my friends for about a year before I married her. I continued having her fuck my friends. She asked me if she could fuck black men. I agreed. She only fucked black men afterwards. She wanted to be a black man's whore and I agreed. She has a black pimp that sells her white pussy to anyone that will pay to fuck her. My wife is my whore and I love her for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
liked it

Loved the M on M cock sucking. That's the way it happened with my friend and his wife. We've being going at it 20yrs now. M on M is just sex, nothing gay, and the chicks dig it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
careful what you ask for

where do such impulses come from, and he plays?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
when it rain,s it pours

love to be cari , be spraded with cum loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
why does husbands likes to share wives?

my husband does too. it puzzles me how he can share and watch me get fuck by numerous other men who co-incidently have longer and much thicker dicks than himself. but it baffles me more that he never accepted my offer to set him up with another woman. i find it so mysterious but who am i to complain when each and every fuck i get gave me an earth shattering orgasm over and over and never stop short of being wonderfully amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mens dream

I had an simular experiance with my wife and an verry good friend of us,he comes to the house about 4 times a week to fuck her and in the weekend we do 3 sums

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot for cock

Something similar happened to my wife and I. As my friends cock slid into my mouth I got carried away and sucked him for all I was worth. After swallowing his cum my wife laughed and said what a good cock sucker I am. She is right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Boringly repitious and formulaic

I keep scanning these "I want my wife to fuck some other man" stories, just to see if this theme could somehow be spun in a way that didn't require the reader to totally suspend belief in reality. Any man who would persistently and eagerly lobby and selfishly pressure his supposedly "loving wife" to have orgasmic sex with another man is either an idiot and a fool or has mental and personality defects that would preclude him from being able to give or receive love from anybody, especially a spouse. It's like playing catch with a stick of dynamite with a lit fuse! And in this story, his arrogant, presumptive friend shows up unannounced and without the slightest planning, forethought or common agreement with his wife, he orchestrates ad hoc adultery. What kind of stupid does it take/presume for such a plot line?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife

Wife loves sucking dicks and I love watching her. She's sucked at least 50 or 60 dicks over the last 4 years........

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Definitely a whore,.like the wife anonymous is lying about in the previous comment. What do these Fucking idiots even bother?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous