All Comments on 'Mine Ch. 09'

by *Eve*

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Let Her Escape

Jake is such a slimeball! He doesn't deserve to suck her toes. If this story ends without Narissa escaping from his awful clutches or at least getting the upper hand in some way, it will be such a letdown.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very Addictive

This is such an excellent story. Haven?t been able to put it down since chapter one! Update soon, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Sick

Stories like this make me sick. Not every woman on the planet gets off on being beaten and abused. Does it never occur to people who write these stories that some women are more than a piece of meat.

Given the benefit of the doubt I kept reading but I don't know how any one can read this story and you can be guaranteed after this I won't be reading it any further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story - this chapter was probably a little hard core for me, but chapter 10 made me sad - I don't want them to split up, I want Jake to redeem himself in some way....although thats going to be really hard considering all the crap he put her through...are we going to see the friend pop up again? And Sonny? Heh, that made me laugh. She's a bitch and a half.

Can't wait until you update again, and will check back soon - what a treat to have two chapters in close succession!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Kidnapping is not erotica

Terrible story. This really sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
dont like it dont read it

for all the people who read this story and then say its sick its a bdsm story for crying out loud its suppose to have that kind of stuff in it you dont like them dont read storys in bdsm cat. by the way i love this story very well written not to fast not to slow not to fiction great great great

DeityDeityabout 17 years ago
love it

I love this story but what i dont get is..if so many people are so digusted with this writing...why have they preogressed this far into the story? obviously something in here is catching your intrest..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Narissa In Pain

It seems to me that BDSM, of all the fetishes, needs a lot of detailed description. I would want to see the picture in the dungeon from Jake's perspective. How much did he (I)enjoy inflicting the pain? What did the sight of her thrashing in mid-air do to my sexual appetite?

Theoretically, I would be aroused by inflicting unbearable pain on Narissa, at least, I would be aroused by reading about it. An intimate description of that state of arousal would be interesting for the reader.

As the bullwhip finds it's tender mark, Narissa would be screaming into the gag, her eyes would be rolling back in her head, her legs would be air running as she tried to endure the agony of each lash. She would have reactions as she anticipated the taste of the next lash. All this would add to my excitement.

Anyway, I like description. My perspective would be Jakes. I would want to know what he intends to do to relieve his (my) sexual lust. At the end, as a reward, would I make her suck my dick or would I just fuck her? Either way, I would get off on her for sure...LOL!! Certainly, she would want to be used that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This is not a bdsm story

I am really sorry that some people think BDSM is just about inflicting pain abuse and humiliation. NO! BDSM has a much more deeper meaning than that. A true Master or Dom never acts like this. He never wants to "BREAK" his sub.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great!

Fuck the rest of those haters! This story is pure gold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

I really want to feel sorry for her but I can't....who in their right mind can get wet from a man that beat you like a slave and then finger you while eating from a dog dish, naked, in front of people with a leash and collar on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awful

Cruel story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous