All Comments on 'Mine Ch. 10'

by *Eve*

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
OMG!!!

Now that chapter was soooooo much better than the last one! And Jake had his jealous points, didn't he? But man, actually letting her go??? Could he really do it and will she actually let him? And further more, is he still going to do all those things to her if she convinces him she wants to stay? Excellent chapter, Eve! Don't keep me waiting for the next one, damn it. I'm not that patient.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
mmm

A great twist to the story, giving Jake more depth of character...he's an extreme version of a loveable rogue. PLEASE don't make us wait long for the next chapter!

cleopatra26cleopatra26almost 20 years ago
Ok

I have to admit the dog bit in the last chapter and the punishment was out of line.He has a strange and scarey way of showing his affection.I just want him to treat her with tenderness and kindness.I don't think she wants to go now,and i can't wait to see how she reacts to him letting her go..More soon please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
please finish...

Awsome. Please finish soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Mercy Me

^EVE*, I don't even know what to say. Words seem to have left me. I do agree with the reader's entry about the dog bit, it was a little much but never the less the chapter was on point. I like seeing/reading about Jake and the haggard state he is in that makes me think/feel that he has some deeper feelings other then lust toward Narissa and I also like the jealousy bit. I thought so sure though that he would have never let anyone else touch Narissa I would have been fine with that but who am I. It seems Narissa has been in love with him (Jake) straight from the beginning and if Jake had been patient and used a little sense he would not have had to torture her so much to get her nor keep her but I wonder would your readers love the story as much as we do hmmmmm....something to think about. I think subconiously Jake is not because subconiously he knows that Narissa may not be staying with him because she is "in love" with him but due to the control he has administerd and she doesn't know anything else. I like that Tim may have make him open his eyes to the fact. Well I have babble enough. I can't wait for the next chapter. Patiently "tiring" to wait... ha ha not really about to go stir crazy waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
YES, PLEASE CALL THE POLICE

Kidnapping. Rape. Torture. Jake needs to be put away. This story is not erotic. I'm sorry I ever started reading it. *Eve* , you should be put away too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
what the fuck

After all that shit that you put that poor girl through in the story, and she is ok with it.Which I dont understand how. You have him let her go just like that? I think that is really fucked up, actually I think this whole goddamned story is fucked up, but I guess that is just me.

Sincerly,

pissed

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pleeez

If u dont like it. dont read

sh8896ash8896aover 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

I just want to say that although this story is dark and sort of twisted...I LOVE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Right Story Wrong Place

This story is just classified incorrectly. People who are into the beat me, rape me, torture me, share me w/ur friends, servants and dog will love the story I'm sure. For those of us who aren't it's a bit much. If you have to kidnap, rape, & physically keep her against her will and beat her trust me love has nothing to do w/it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous