All Comments on 'Women's Guide To No-Strings... Ch. 1'

by Softly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Passing Thoughts!

I think most people especially men (me being one) have always had thoughts of ecstacy when observing other women at parties. "I wonder what she would be like in bed" Great that some women share the same thoughts. VERY exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Service with a smile

You are providing a wonderful service to men. Many marriages would be greatly enhanced if couples could give each other alittle space to "top up" - not every marriage, but quite a few - as it helps to put more excitement into one's life, and make us more adventurous in the bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great advice - so I tried it!

This was so in line with my fantasy but something I had never dared to try - so the next party I offered all the help I could in the same way. It worked! The hunt was so exciting but my first 'catch' was mind blowing because it was so against what people would ever suspect me of. I had so much fun 'preparing' for the occasion and seeing the fantasy come to fruition has lead me to try this twice more, equally successfully. I know it has enhanced my marriage in more ways than can be measured!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome!

I have had a few casual encounters like this at parties with my partner blissfully unaware as he drinks with his mates. I must back up the key point this story mentions of the guy being married as I have once (and never again) made the mistake of choosing a single guy who fell in lust and almost blew my secret. Married men are in the same position as I and want the spice and all things nice with no strings attached. I have a healthy appetite for excitement in my sex life that my man cannot fulfill as much as I love him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
That's my kind of women

I love it when my wife goes out on dates and comes home well fucked by some guy, you are a very sexy women and your husband is a lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
How can you tell?

OK, you are married, you can't just ask or if you decide to just sit there and wait until you get asked, the party will be over.

How do you get the message across and still leave enough room that if your "askee" turns you down, you don't get in an awkward situation?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous