All Comments on 'Baby & Me'

by silverace1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very HOT!

She is all grown up and it is obvious what she really wants. She should be able to do what she wants in having her daddy's baby...it is only natural.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Intriguing--And Only Natural

Looking forward to Chapter 2 of this very natural story.

ScribblerosScribblerosover 18 years ago
Its well written

nothing in this story is natural, but the style of writing is good. and the story is certainly erotic enough to arouse you.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

They are both adults and therefore they should be able to choose who to fuck and to reproduce with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More please.

Great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lucky girl

I would love this

Corco763Corco763over 10 years ago
Ein guter Anfang

Etwas hausbacken, aber gut; sehr anregend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a truly great beginning...

as the last commenter said. And I love the comment of the reader who wrote "lucky girl." I'm sure that person is a girl, a daughter. A father would've written "lucky dad." What we should learn from lucky girl is simple. People have the stereotype of the father-molester, a filthy predator who forces himself on his daughter. There are human scum like that, and the law must give them what they deserve. But there are also girls who admire their dad enormously, love him in every way, notice what's making a big bulge between his thighs when he's sitting down and that's jumping around in his pants when he's standing up. They notice their daddy's fat cock--and they get real wet between their slender legs. Naturally, dad sees what his baby girl's staring at, and he smiles. Ever since she's come of age, dad's been real interested in that sweet little slit, that adorable crease his baby girl's got "down there." He's caught sight of it once or twice, and now even thinking about it makes the father hard in his pants. He knows he'll have to bust his girl's cherry, but that's his job as a dad anyway. Then he'll have plenty of warm creamy semen to soothe away the hurt. I bet this brilliant author's got lots to say about all the fun father and daughter are going to have with dad's big throbbing cock up her pretty little twat.

MetalHound24MetalHound24about 10 years ago
short

Way too short, need to work on building foreplay

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 10 years ago
"Baby & Me:" - Unnamed Daddy and Christina - (Father and Daughter)

Incest stories of consummated sex by a father and daughter is the most thrilling, pleasurable and awesome act known to humanity!! My philosophy is that BOTH the father and expecially the daughter MUST be agreeable and fully condone the union of their sexual encounters.

In the event there is the implanting of the fatherly seed into his daughter's womb--the tiny zygote necewssary for the continuation of mankind--is such a monumentous expression of love that knows no bounds, so deeply heartfelt and the admiration of the father and daughter love is beyond comprehension!!

The Five (5) Stars that I rated this story is for the simple reason that the incestuous female, the daughter, is able to conceive, is willing, begging to be impregnated for the pourppose of procreation by her blood-related male parent her father. The story itself is not Five (5) Star quality, for several reasons, although it is very good!! The story is very short on detail, description of scenes, the character's dialogue is elementary, and the context and theme should have additional scenery, other than just the sex. There is a Chapter 2, where my wish is that Christina is now pregnant with her father's second child, his first grandchild and Chrissy will have her first child, and a sibling brother or sister!! This genre of stories is absolutely earth-shattering in emotional satisfaction, causing my whole body to shiver with emotional joy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

💦💦💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Baby & Me Series Info