All Comments on 'Nude Beach Surprise'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT

I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE BEEN THERE. I TOO LOVE TO SUCK A SWEET JUICY PUSSY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
True beach nudity happening

I was the man that walked on the beach in Florida, a sort of private area and heard some grunting. I walked in the mangroves and came upon a sandy place where a couple was fucking away. They stop as I said Hi to them but then they just kept on fucking. He came hard she did not and she was unhappy so she said to me to fuck her as i was hard from seeing this, she said she needed to cum. So i entered her and she did cum hard for me and I shot her deep. she was happy now, her friend just watch as we cuddle a bit in the after glow. she was still hot and sucked us both hard again and we did fuck her again changing off several times. She came several more times. Her friend came once more as she sucked him, and I came once more in her. this was a surprise happening one that may never happen again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WONDERFUL THINGS HAPPEN ON A BEACH

Most people hide behind their sence of morals, that we all have hidden. However, there is a secret desire to be filled. This is a secret desire of many (a large persent of the worlds population) wish they could unleash. Be careful but do as your mind and body tells you to do.

Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ur wife sounds hot!

If this is really a true story, I'd like to meet your wife. She sounds like my kind of woman. I'm sure we could tag-team her and satisfy all her needs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Eating used ass.

I would have loved to clean her up afterwards paying special attention to her stretched tailhole. I would have licked and sucked her sphincter and run my tongue in and around her cummy butthole.

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsalmost 10 years ago
Yum

Very hot i would love that to happen to us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story. Would love to join!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed this story

I stroked my hubby's sweet cock to shoot all over my tits while we read this together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Reminded me of what happend to me, not the same, but enough to remind me.

It was my third time at a nude beach, but our first time at a nude beach FAR from home. I went for it because it was a nude beach FAR from where we were from and was supposed to be pretty secluded. Well it was VERY secluded. We only saw one other person, at a distance, as we hiked in. Where we settled we could see far and saw no one. After we got settled we explored. Since neither of us saw anyone when we explored, we had sex, right there in the open. It was great but... Anyways, we were still laying out after that when a naked man came strolling up the beach. I asked if I should cover up but we both thought it would be fun to see the reaction of the naked man to see I wasn't just nude but newly screwed. The naked man looked older than us but REALLY fit, in the Lance Armstrong kind of way.

Anyways, when we waived hello he came RIGHT up! He didn't stop until he was standing between my ankles! When he shook my husband's hand he didn't leave me, he just leaned WAY over me. I kind of reacted by spreading my legs a little. He saw that and used the extra room to knell down between my knees. I was shocked. A lot of different things raced through me. He was mostly talking to my husband, but he was still RIGHT in front of me. Since he was knelling between my legs his bare crotch was inches from my newly used and open vagina.

He was chatting us up some more, about what I wasn't listening, when all of a sudden he leaned over me and started screwing me. I looked up at him in horror and shock. He smiled and asked if I minded, as my husband gave him permission and I didn't say no. My mind swam as I tried to remember the parts of their conversation that I wasn't listening to, looking over to my husband and debating what to say or do. Anyways, I took so long thinking about it that my body figured I was too late to say no. I had my most strongest orgasm, up to then, right then. If they had asked, normally, I would have said no. I'm glad it happened like that

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
People

The people in this author's stories are barely annimals, and I say that with all due respect to animals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good beach story !

Short and to the point . People who write nasty comments are very perverted because they do read " this filth " then point fingers . If they are so pure , why are they spending time on sex story sites ? Who here is the bigger pervert ? They really enjoy the stories but their response is to cover their guilt !!!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Don't know about "people", but I spend time on this site just to piss off assholes like anonymous who get angry at commenters who don't like these stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous