All Comments on 'A Night at Darrell's'

by simply_cyn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sorry, Cyn, butt..........

...don't you know that lube & lots of it is usually used before butt-fucking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I agree

This story is very hot but in the real world it takes LOTS of lube and more prep than 2 seconds of anal fingering :)

simply_cynsimply_cynover 19 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I really appreciate your comments. The support is great and criticism, as long as it is constructive, is always welcome. Thanks for reading and voting and taking a moment to tell me what you think!

Always,

cyn

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Hot Story

Actually, I don't know if it's just me and my husband but we don't use lube from a bottle and actually a couple minutes of rimming and natural juice work. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good..

I really liked it. When I do anal sex I always, always use lube, and keep some in my purse..but I liked the story cause I like when a guy treats me rough and calls me a slut.

zombie22zombie22over 19 years ago
Very Hot!

Great description! The only minor problem was the short amount of preperation and lack of lube before the anal began. Other than that it was great. It was the first story in a long time that I really felt compelled to finish. Keep up the good work.

SultryKittySultryKittyover 17 years ago
Fuck lube

When you're ready and your pussy is drooling, that is all you need to lube up your man's cock. Keep it natural. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
class act

Nice short dirty story. We must bear in mind that this is fiction, not a how to guide.

BohemianEcstasyBohemianEcstasyover 17 years ago
Oh, Nostalgia...

Reminds me of my college days (too much time seducing boys whose roommates played video games...) Heehee. Oh, and the rough anal in the bathroom, of course. *sigh* Those were the days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

I think it was great, and of course in real life most people use a lot of lube for anal sex...but this is erotic fiction. so honey, right it any way you want. Lube or no lube, my panties are soaked. (p.s. i never needed lube anyway, so its all realistic enough for me.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous