All Comments on 'Wife Sells Herself'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wagon tongue

A whore by any other name is still a whore!!!

A wimp by any other name is still a wimp!!!

They deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Story

That was a great story, keep writing about her becoming a whore and him eating her pussy after she has been fucked.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Wow, a husband that gets turned on over another

man fucking his wife! Since it would only happen about .00001% in real-life, this must be an original thought and just now making it into erotic stories. Be careful, other authors might use this idea also. Even after it becomes a tired worn out cliche.

Also, she just fucks the guy with no protection? I can hear her husband, "Honey, why do I scream when I take a piss?"

REDFOXXY1959REDFOXXY1959almost 20 years ago
keep writing

Don't let the nay-sayer's deter you. You are very good at writing and those that prefer not to read about wife sharing shouldn't read such stories. Keep writing and overlook those who want to be negative. Erotica is fuel for the mind and takes many avenues.

Robin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
intelligent writing

Apparently the wife never heard of a shower to not get caught. You need to try intelligent writing and not listen to these people stroking your ego or really are stroking themselves and have no objectivity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
we did it too

i think it's a good story and well told

my wife and i also had another guy with us and it was great

don't get discouraged and keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
?

????

um...

????

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Money....

No money no honey, so I guess the cash here played an important role in the story.

Was it a good storyline? Not really, read hundreds with similar plot. But was it well-written? Not really either but it was okay. At least you have the correct grammar and tenses to go with it without making the story look cheap or sleazy. The flow was smooth but not a blast or passion consuming.

But I suppose it was a bit tough to write in this category since it is quite sensitive cat.

Good try and hope to see more of your future work with more fireworks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What do you call a woman who takes money for

sex, prostitute (whore) or in some cases wife (if she has no job). Well in this case we have both a working prostitute wife. Hubby will divorce her anyway once he has a medical degree and is making money. A girl that can only work at McDonalds becomes a handicap to a married doctor. He needs something with a bit more flash, maybe education, and a trophy. Maybe wife will keep Jim's phone number for when she is divorced?

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
Jim

You shure are sure of yourself why didnt Jim wear a rubber when he came to there house and if jim gets her pregnant i doubt ron will support jims baby you should think about safe sex when doing this story.also in my feelings she is whoring and cheating on her husbandfor money ron should divorce her .

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hey just under me

You sound like a man whose wife cukolds you and all your buddies know it and laugh behind your back...ha ha ha

For your fuckin information it's kinda nice when your wife wants you to be there every time she fucks a guy.. all wives should feel that way..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not every man can be a cuck to a whore.

And I am glad you can and at the same time be her pimp. Atleast you will know who got her pregnant and who giave her which diseases.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love my wife to whore for me!

I have had threesome with wife and male friend but it turns me on to think of her whoring a stranger for money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Did that a few times

Wife at the time was a tiny little thing, everyone loved her, me too. She worked in a bakery, one day a guy came in, older fellow and was flirting. She wasn't used to that and was blushing which he got a kick out of.

She told me about it when she got home, she was acting fussed up at the guy liking her. That didn't bother me, she got flirted with a lot but never seemed to notice before.

Then she saw him again at the store, and a few days later he asked her out. She told him no, so he offered her $500. I laughed, told her I could use $500 to put towards a boat I wanted. Just a joke.

Two days later, I got home and she handed me the $500.

We had one hell of a discussion about that, let me tell you.

I got my boat, she saw the guy maybe a half dozen times.

Strange situation. Sadly, doesn't work out usually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My wife did it for the sex not the money

During our second year i was buried at school, my wife started going during the day and selling herself, we didn't need the money VA covered my school, and i worked on weekends. i found out by accident when I left school early one day not feeling well when she walked in she didn't know I was home, and she stripped down in the living room, when she walked into the bedroom she had cum stains running down the inside of her legs. That was the end, out she went she had over $2k in a box on the closet shelf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Broke and wife had no choice

I became disabled 5 yrs ago and didn't work my wife saved our home with her body and when I clean the guy up with a BJ they pay extra

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Some Wives Enjoy Selling Themselves

My wife is a head-turner with a high libido. We were not exclusive in college when we dating. So, it was not a surprise when, after we were married, she still slept around a bit. For her, going to the best businessman's hotel in the city, and selling herself is quite a turn on. So, she does it! Sometimes sex if for love; sometimes it is for lust, and sometimes it is for dollars!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
What

In what universe would this whore and cuck behavior be acceptable? Look at all these lonely, pathetic, losers with their " my wife and I " bullshit. Where do these vermin crawl out from?

Bonz123456Bonz1234568 months ago

I stopped giving my pussy after my second husband left. I live well now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous