All Comments on '15 Minutes Of Distraction'

by Miss Oatlash

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HairTriggerHairTriggerover 19 years ago
Yum!

Loved it! I could just picture you bent over and tied to the desk!

claretwineclaretwineover 18 years ago
Bent Over

Wow, I loved the bent over theme. The vase aspect made it hot too but not as much as the position over the desk. Good descriptions, made me feel like I was the man.

Share your anal desires...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it

I also love anal. This is a new way to enjoy, just might.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I want more!

Only thing that kept me from giving a higher score was that it happened too fast! I wanted more description of the Ass fucking with the vase, and then I really wanted him to fuck her with both at the same time! Also, what shape was the vase? Did it perhaps have a slight bulge at the base? That would bear describing how it would feel to have that bulge rubbing inside, especially with the suggested extra penetration!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Exquisite

The perfect sensual relief for a stressful, successful day. I can picture your sweet anus, French kissing the vase, sucking it deep as if it were a cock in your mouth. If I were your lover, I'd have left it in your ass and fucked you, pressing it completely into you with My belly as I felt your pussy spasm around My cock.

Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fucken awesome

fuck made wanna go get my didlo and fuck myself hard and a nwe fantasy of me sucking those wet juicy lips of your cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Potential!

You built the suspense well enough but the sexual acts ended too quickly. Draw them out by adding more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I Wish it was me

I sat here reading, and I got hard just thinking of how good it would feel having someone that hot and ready to fuck. I near came all over myself. My pants are wet too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I got horny and my pussy is wet as fuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous