All Comments on 'What We Like'

by KnPinTN

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I LOVED IT

Thanks so much for putting into words exactly how my husband goes about giving me this wonderful pleasure. He is the best I have ever been with and I am amazed at times by how much he LOVES the sight, smell, taste and feel of my pussy. Never have I had a man spend time telling me how much pleasure HE derives from this act. I knew I was having a good time, I just never thought the man was enjoying it that much as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
TEACH ALL MEN

They should put this article in college text books and make it mandatory for all men to read. Then all men could give great head like this. Excellent job in wording it so well and she is a lucky woman to get to be on the receiving end of his talented skills in eating pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thanks

If I could get a guy to really do that for me, I'd die. Thanks for sharing, it was good for me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wishful thinking

If only i could find a guy near me that could eat me as well as you seem to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Witnessing the explosive orgasms that many women experience from oral sex provides the giver with an unforgettable reward that is indescribable and worth his best effort every time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous